Why the fuck are niggers niggers?

Why the fuck are niggers niggers?

>Few days ago, nig in condo complex is having a funeral party??
>The hell is a funeral party?
>Live in nice area. Mostly white elderly people that sold their houses and moved to a condo.
>I like it, peaceful.
>Thought that the niggers were tamed.
>Mistake.

>Has their cousins from the hood come over, things go south very very fast.
>By 11pm, cops show up. Damage is horrible, broken windows, a full out chimp out.
>Boots walking around with their shirts off flexing all the neighbors are scared.
>In the morning, i get up to goto work and my car has marks on it, keyed.

Why does this happen? Why do niggers be niggers? Why does this happen in 2017, why haven't niggers assimilated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3k3hM_Gcu4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uaSDRVqmT5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit user, this literally happened a few days ago here too, condominium complex. Fucking cops took forever to show up and ended up doing fuck all to rectify the situation.

Couldn't explain why, maybe it's tribal mentality?

Ur a beta male, that's why.

Because they're niggers. They go to the party with the mentality of fucking shit up and destroying things, it's simply what they do. They do not care that their actions affect others negatively as long as they don't have to suffer.

Blacks aren't humans. They are low IQ vermins that forgot to evolve.

found the nigger.

>Has their cousins from the hood come over, things go south very very fast.
Happened in my neighborhood. I was driving into my community and passing the clubhouse when I saw 30-40 melanoids outside and what looked like a black hole inside the clubhouse. There are trees outside the office and they were literally whooping and hollering in the trees, I wish I had taken a video but I was scared of being killed.

Its a little bit hormones in the water, a little bit basic primate genes, and a little bit the lack of culture and society causing them to revert back to nigger mentality.

But its mostly because you are a beta nogunz faggot who didnt have the balls to confront them and just sat in your cuckshed crying as apes destroyed your property, instead of exercising your god-given right to pick up a gun and put castle doctrine to use.

I have a fire arm but i went to sleep. If i seen one of the monkeys in the act of keying my car i would have taken action.

Lol and I'm just sitting in Australia with no castle doctrine and no naggers.... yet.

It's IQ. They cannot help it.

Lincoln should have lived to send them back, biggest tragedy in history.

Look at this internet tough guy!

This is why

hollyjews and the media kikes made sure they stayed simple and angry over the years

>Call people out for being a nigger
>type a greentext as if you are a nigger

Come out of the closet, dindu

>forgot to evolve

kek'd

>sweden
>97-102

jesus, how old is this map?

>>The hell is a funeral party?
ever heard of a wake?

youtube.com/watch?v=3k3hM_Gcu4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=uaSDRVqmT5s

Its not a party if the coffin aint bouncin nigga.

>tfw you finally been freed from being black and the local nigs wont put your ass in the ground.

> melanoids

have you tried spitting on a 10$ note, sticking it to their forehead and ordering a song? this method always solves gypsy problems, it might work with niggs too.