Infowars

*Prolonged Black Sabbath guitar riff*

Welcome to this special podcast on the 26th day of June, two thousand and seventeen.

So many stories to cover, the globalists are at it again, remember you are the tip of spear.

But before we do, I wanted to tell you, about our new super male vitality, 75% off, on top of 50% off, on top of our usual discount of 20% off, limited edition, only on sale now, might be gone in the next few days. The pelonium crystals we use in the formula are getting depleted.

Now with that out of the way, let's go to our first guest, Roger Stone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210
youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capitalism as it best.

I literally see nothing wrong with this.

DESTROY THE CHILD

Alex: Roger Stone everyone, Trump insider and confidant.

Roger: Yes Alex, good to talk to you. I wanted to speak about the current GOP healthcare bi-

Alex: I'm sick of these globalists, SICK OF THEM, SEVENTY SEVENTY SI-

Roger: Yes, quite, this new bill doesn't eve-

Alex: Yes you are right, with the fluoride in the water and everything.

Roger: No, Alex, what I was going to say was tha-

Alex: YES!!! RIGHT!! TRUMP!!! GLOBALISTS!!! Human pig hybrids.

Alex: Thank you Roger Stone for joining us, you can host the 4th hour.

Roger: My pleasu-

Alex: Okay! Bye

*classic rock music starts progressively louder*
*cut to commercials*

>not taking a drink every time Alex says "Globalist"

I AM THE TIP OF THE SPEAR MOTHERFUCKER

YOURE WELCOME

Nascent iodine.

MORE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT

MAXIMUM
>A
X
>I
M
>U
M

>BIOAVAILABILITY
I
>O
A
>V
A
>I
L
>B
I
>L
I
>T
Y

Everyone can tell you're anti-fa because advertisments make you unjustifiably mad.

CORRUPT THEM ALL

Illuminati has infiltrated infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210

Tuck Buckford!

i'm an ex-alex jones staffer and insider.

ask me anything

dick size?

Who? Alex?

both of you

Based CIA psy-ops merchant

I never saw it. Although a women in the office did.....

Is my dad a pitcher or a catcher?

Please go on, im avin a giggl

Are you the illuminati?

Actually he isn't. Other federal agencies tried to get him on side but he declined. The money he was making meant what the government offered him was just irrelevant.

No, I worked at Info Wars until late 2016.

His affair with Lee Ann Mcadoo was what ended his marriage. She isn't on air now because they are currently together.

was it obvious he was run by jews from the inside?

How did you get a job there? Who had the hook up?

I would show up to the place with my resume and shit but you know, it's like a bunker.

Pretty accurate.

KEY COFACTORS

No, because he wasn't. He was too greedy to cut them in.

>actually answered about being illuminati

Nah but serioulsy did the people around the office hate the alex jones memes or where they just happy with the publicity

YES SATAN!

INVASION FORCE

Yeah, I actually worked in IT. I stated as a contractor with another firm.

I became close to Alex when there was a serious hack at InfoWars.

BASED JABARRI JAXON

Yeah some were happy with all the publicity. Guys like Joe Biggs shot to fame and then went on to do other things.

But some of the other staff got the full force of his character and pretty much hated it. Some of the behaviour to staff he didn't like was pretty bad.

Accurate

AJ: ARE YOU GOING TO BE A TRENDY? OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE A CAVEMAN?

*JUNGLE DRUMS BEATING*

AJ: DR. STEVE PACHINKO TELL ME ABOUT BONE BROTH.

PACHINKO: You got your chukka mushrooms, you got organic wormwoood and-

AJ: FLOURIDE HAS FEMINIZED MODERN MEN. I AM NOT A CAVEMAN BUT THANKS TO BONE BROTH, I AM AS CLOSE AS IT GETS.

*JUNGLE DRUMS INTENSIFY*

How would you recommend I go about getting a job there? I'm thinking of sending resume/cover letters via email to some of the people on their contact page. I'm looking for an internship for this fall.

What happened so he stopped naming the Jew?

>Although some women did

Go on...

>a parody of a parody of yourself
wew lad

He used to name the New now he outright refuses to, somebody got to him.

haha he was a good guy.

Too bad people around the office didn't put up with his "Persuasion"

*Jew not new, sorry.

It depends on if you want to get fame and then move on. There is no future for you there.

Lee Ann....

Who the hell is Dr. Group and why is he a conman?

i cant believe that infowars hasnt been called out by big companies yet for selling snake oil

Dr Group is a chiropractor who makes supplements. They wouldn't sell with Alex.

without*

I think it would be a fun way to spend my Senior year of college (only taking two classes each semester, fucking prereqs), get a bit of experience and then decide what I'd want to do after I graduate.

Most people have to intern at shitty places that make them want to die. I'd get to work with the meme legend himself. Sounds fun.

I chuckled.

Give me the full details. How did it start? How did AJ come across her in the first place? Did they ever get caught fucking in the office?

Keep going you are doing nothing but completely selling me on the Jones Train. Starting to think he is /ourguy/.

I can see why he canned you. I wouldn't want some weasel backstabbing shitlib working for me either. He probably noticed your schnozz .

"Big pharma" sells snake oil.

Really. It does.

But that being said, Alex did have a number of people on who outright lied as to the benefits of certain products.

hi alex

What kind of cereal do you like?

>5 minute break for ads
>5 minutes of actual broadcasting 2 minutes of which is devoted to the products on sale
Repeat for 3 hours.

Where do I send my job application to Infowars, Alex? Do I send it via snail mail in an empty Caveman jar? Or do I write it on the back of my Supermale Vitality receipt? Plox tell.

Well it started at a party with the InfoWars crew (IW from here on) in Dallas one night. There was a lot of drinking and smoking pot. Alex LOVES pot.

We were all pretty fucked up actually. A few of us took turns on some of the office girls. I mean like a fucking spit roasting out the back of this club. A good friend of mine at IW who knew Lee Ann well tried to get her in on the action, but AJ stepped in and took her out the back of the club to his truck "for a work chat"

He fucked her with the door of the truck open and her skirt up out the back.

The thing about IW is the parties were fucking crazy.

who?

Well the story of how I left is a long one...

fucking degenerates

And now for a limited time only, if you buy two bottles of survival shield, we will throw in a Texas sized pair of underwear for free.

Deals like these don't last often, folks. Order now.

Fuck a CV

Record a video of yourself doing the news. Get it professionally edited. Then worry about how to get it to him.

some guy called joel wallach. there were others too

I'm actually enjoying this larping

I mean, would anyone actually go on the internet and outright lie?

the FBI actually did come in a few times.

Alex pretty much shat in his pants over it. He wasn't a tough guy when they came in. When trump got in things changed. There were some threats from the Hillary brigade before the election.

My job was IT security consulting. There were many half ass attempts at hacking IW, especially leading up to the election. (and around pizza-you-know-what) but I'm going to leave that right alone

I was so disappointed with him when I found out.

youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ

No. You're not going to leave Pizzagate alone. You come here, you tell all. That's how it works here. Now tell us about Pizzagate and what happened to Infowars.

Spot on.

lets just say that around the time the story broke Alex started receiving a lot of DDOS attempts.

We tracked these, but they were routing from offshore.

IW was threatened with lawsuit and AJ just shut right up about it. Word was big money was funding the suit.

A high level source came forward at the time but AJ didn;t want to go live with it. Everyone in the office knows about this and who it is. Alex was more concerned with the money rather the hitting them hard. He is on too much money to let go.

I've been watching alex since 2002 and there is no mistaking he has become more outrageous. He is constantly saying
>I'm not bragging but
and constantly rattling sabers about how infowars is the media now and winning winning winning. He is too tuned up even by AJ standards.

He's not the same guy anymore. Things are really taking a back seat to his ego.

Also, the new crew is a bunch of fucking lamers. It was better when it was just alex.

Is it true what he says, about the vaccines? That we will be genetically engineered? I know they can make vaccines to do it now but are they really plotting to do it?

what a kike

goes he's in good company with posobiec and cernovich

what a kike

guess he's in good company with posobiec and cernovich

Not really. Vaccines make you autistic or better the chances to get it but Alex thinks it's actually about mutating people into manbearpig.

>Vaccines make you autistic
False.

>EU flag

Many such cases!

Tell us satan

>having intricate fantasies about working with infowars and having inside info and fucking girls with alex jones
kek

look, ill just say that not everyone is into girls ok, Anthony G is into dudes. flaming homo

>not smoking a cone everytime he says right

Lightweight

>come to talk about AJ
>thread is derailed by a roleplaying faggot highjacking a thread with 3 posts

Sup Forums is so fucking shit now. Can't even shitpost about what you want to shitpost about anymore.

Controlled oposiion

you don't want the chance to motorboat Lee Ann's Mcaboobs while AJ goes full caveman

It would not be crazy to say that is what they are planing to do and are doing. When these new generation vaccines are being used full swing it could be used for god knows how many corruptions.
I really do not like the idea of these new vaccines.

>HE WAS SO GREEDY HE DIDN'T EVEN LET DA JEWS RUN HIS SHOW

>false

SAD!

true.
US$50 million a year will do that to you.

Yeah man some fucking random IT guy was called in as super leet damage control after ebin international hack attempts and you became best buddies with alex and now have all the inside scoops.

You can keep playing along all you want you sad cunt.

Checked

cunt

He's the gatekeeper