My Future Mongrels

okay Sup Forums, I'm a regular burger poster on vacation with the flip qt3.14 and I received the greatest news ever. her grandmother was white, meaning she's 25% white, so our kids will be at least 62% white (like my homeland). I'm interested to see how our kids will look, or what traits they will have, but most apps just make any mixed babies look like half sheboons with curly pubes on their head. Any good websites to compare our traits and how potential offspring will look?

>inb4 muh supreme gentleman
>inb4 muh kids won't look like you

My best friend is half flip half Scottish and looks more white than anything, just happens to tan. also, pic related is half flip half masterrace, so don't tell me my kids are guaranteed going to be fucked up looking mass shooters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0fhPz8-3Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what traits they will have
They'll be fat, ignorant and will vote hillary clinton.

Filipinos are subhuman. They are not even pure mongoloids, they all have australoid nigger admixture.

The islanders have dna from ancient hominids foreign to all other populations.

They women give the best heads.
American filipino hoes are the best.
Keep racemixing nigger, muh dick enjoys it.

My girl seems to be majority white and East Asian. The Philippines is the Burgerland of Asia, a mix of every kind of Asian in one, at least on Luzon. as for Mindanao yea it's a bunch of subhuman island niggers worshiping the peaceful prophet but I don't consider them worth anything

One drop rule nigger

there's nothing wrong with the app, it's just what happens

>(like my homeland)
Stop reminding me

You're saying a filipino male impregnated a white woman? Did he stand on a chair or something?

I really think you're being lied to. But filipinas are pretty great, hardworking, family-oriented.

I have literally never seen an attractive flip. Sage

>at least 62% white

So she'll match the American census?

At this point I actually think the number of race mixing rice chasers could be as high as 50% here.
Reminder: you cannot be a pro white Caucasian if you don't reproduce with another white.

the Spanish held the Philippines as a colony for over 300 years. purebred whites born here from those Spanish colonists are all but extinct now, making up something like 0.7% of the population now, but a few generations ago it was more around 7%. so, not white as in like Ireland white, but white as in like Chilean white or Argentinian white

unfortunately. I figure if my kids are mostly white but can pass as not, maybe they can fight the (((system))) from within. I mean Gohan was only half human and defeated cell, so

If you cared so much about whiteness, then why did you not just get a white girlfriend to have WHITE children? You retard. I bet you're some balding degenerate american.

Sooooo not white?

Agreed, the lot of them are hideous

balding no denegerate maybe

can't find me a good Catholic girl who respects and admires what our race has done, is fine being a traditional woman who raises me 3 or 4 good Catholic babies to love America and vote correctly. Ironically I had to find a nonwhite woman from SE Asia. Considered a Chilean but read that they're frigid.

This sounds like satire:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0fhPz8-3Ig

culturally no ethnically yes. I figure I can raise my kids culturally white so to speak, it's the genetics I've struggled with, but I can live with it if they're over 50% and we basically pressure them to only marry whites after. our grandkids will hopefully be over 80% white

Why not avoid the hassle and just get a white woman you fucking loser?

did she say she is one quarter "spanish" kek
all filipinos say they are part "spanish" but its not true unless she has a photo.
just another self hating asian.

I've been around the world Dad, and I just can't find the old fashioned white girl. they're all married or didn't see the light until after they had Jamals baby

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

true. I've seen photos though, her dad is for sure mixed with white and I'm getting her to do a DNA test to confirm

Your kids will see you as the "racist" white beta male that you clearly are. They will be anti-white SJW activists and have bastard children with niggers. Fucking loser.