NETFLIX Film "The Incredible Jessica James" Grapples With Issues Like Manspreading / Tinder Dating

youtube.com/watch?v=KT5Q0KYqiW0

>honestly it looks hilarious to me
>I have a feeling that it will bruise many male egos
>but you know what they say, you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet
>tldr basically women and people of color have a voice in this world and are coming into their power!
>DEAL WITH IT!
>maybe you should stop feeling threatened by other people having representation and listen to what they have to say instead of crying into your mountain dew!

I'd listen if they had anything worthwhile to say, but they don't. It's another bullshit show that will score 100% on RT because it's about black people bitching about white people

I steal my Netflix subscription anyways lol so fuck this website

It doesn't come out until July 28th but according to critics that has seen it it's incredible!

Stay salty Sup Forums!

>listen to what they have to say
There are actually a ton of black and non-white people who have absolutely interesting and educated things to say who I gladly listen to, why should I care about their heritage. it's just that I don't have any interest in black hypocratic racists wanting to tell me that I'm a bad person simply because I'm white. and that they are the poorest victims of whitey on the planet and deserve reperations and gibs for eternity. fuck you netflix for repeatedly giving these black leftist crybabies another stage for their retarded propaganda.

who even keeps track of all the black or blacked shows jews make nowadays? new one every month.

It doesn't come out until July 28th but according to critics that have seen it it's incredible!

Stay salty Sup Forums!

>95%
yeah smells like politically motivated rating to me

>nigger on show
Dropped like a bad habit.

Wanna pull that retard ring out of that bitches nose like a whiny cunt grenade.

something a bigot would say...

I don't trust a website that votes "get out" number 4 of the 100 best movies of all time. I mean it coudn't be more obvious

cant stand all the untalented colored women with chips on their shoulders being thrust upon the masses for political points

if everyone mass thumbs downs it, netflix still gets that data... obviously things are still made to brainwash the masses before they are popular but some jews still follow the sheckles.

>manspreading

KEK
captcha: close stop

>captcha
not having a pass

Is this humor nowawadays? Who would even spend their time to watch this shit? Nothing original, just a show about some basic-bitch.

creators of shit like this are going to make the witcher series

rip

good goy

Since Soros bought Netflix stocks the shows they're dropping are fucking ridiculous SJW infested shitfests

Cancel your descriptions

thanks

"get out" should be the #1 best. sorry your fragile ego prevents you from seeing that

I love they use "flawed" as a buzzword in order to make the character seem better written, even though all the mc's in shows like this are the biggest mary sues ever.

get out

Don't black people have the most fragile egos of all since they need to constantly release shit like this?

now your baiting is too obvious. try again leaf

wow, you havent even seen the movie but you sound like mr knowitall

so basically to you, the only way a movie can be #1 is if a cis whiote man directs or writes it?

No, he was saying you're trying to hard to leaf.
>i didn't think such a thing was possible

No, unlike you I don't give a rat's ass about the sex or heritage of a movie director. Even if it's a very good movie, it is absolutely ridiculous to set it on number 4 of the best movies of ALL time.

shut up nazi no critic would ever do such a thing :^)

if retying to hard to leaf means caring for humanity than say whatever you want.

we must stop bickering and just L O V E and C E L E B R A T E one another.

get out

Sound like a great character.
I love that her flaw is "being flawed".

Jesus christ, Canada, no wonder your country is a fucking joke.

>Menist will be triggered by this

Christ, you fags are the biggest snowflakes on the damn planet

not sure what you're trying to say friend

I don't give a shit if someone wants to give some sheboon a voice on TV. But why is it every time they get some limelight, they use it just to abuse white men? Don't they have ANYTHING else to say?

>But why is it every time they get some limelight, they use it just to abuse white men?
for (you)s
would we be discussing this garbage otherwise?

>Don't they have ANYTHING else to say?
no, they are just useful idiots to american liberals and the media. they don't have any other use for blacks other than using them for their propaganda. which makes them pretty fucking racist imo

Wow, actual blue suede shoes.

Maybe you should stop flooding white countries with niggers and allow niggers of colour to have power in their own lands

why would some thing that no man will watch be bruising male ego's? also this "let's make the rift between the sexes even larger" attitude will harm women more than men. i don't think men feel threatened by women at all. black people, yes, becuae of (insert crime statistics here) but women, no. this is probably bait so why am I even typing. pff.

Was the ending implying that if you are an insufferable cunt you will just end up eating cat food alone in an apartment?

downvotethatshit

I let my Netflix account go last year and I don't regret it one bit.

is there any real alternative though?

>women and niggers have a voice and are coming in to their power

ok.. Go do that outside of the white mans world. Please and thank you.

Go use your nigger voice in niggerland. Make ooga booga's in the jungle.

Use your womanly voice in the white mans world, by asking if I need my cock sucked.

D34L WID IT!!11!!

>Be white man
>Build country for yourself and your family
>Jews say niggers and women need to speak publicly
>Why.jpg They don't produce anything.
> The bitching starts

The white man already provide niggers and women with a voice in this world. Problem is all they use that voice for is bitching and complaining about what the white man DIDNT do for them.

Can you fuck off, please and thank you?

Can you take your nigger voice back to the jungles of niggerica if its so valuable? Can you stop singing nigger chants down main street, USA

Solarmovies.to

this fuckin guy..

looks illegal. should I be worried?

Eh, it's just a streaming site. Your other options might be something like Amazon Prime video which has shit collection or just buying series you wanna see off iTunes or something.

Fuck Jew tomatoes. They give everything black 100% every time.

They give Iron Fist 17% because muh cultural appropriation.

Fuck them.

Excuse reddit spacing.

Obvious shill doesnt know how to greentext

>not leaving in a country where you can pirate without consequence
wew

What's the plot?
Black woman lives in NYC, likes dancing on her rooftop and has a job?
I guess it is fiction.

Why the fuck do I even have a Netflix subscription? They used to have great original programming but now it's just month after month of endless trash.

>(((NETFLIX)))
Paying money to watch shit is fucking retarded.

Remember when Netflix made random high-concept low budget Sci-Fi films every couple of months?
That shit was fun, now it's all "This person lives in this city and is this minority, watch them for a few days walk around and then the credits roll."

>Manspreading
I thought it was mansplanning.

>open with the largest demographic in America is gonna get shit on by this
>gets canceled like dear white people
>why didn't the biggest demographic watch my show?
>fucking white males
They have no fucking self awareness at all. Seriously if I had a show commentating on the state of black culture and said "this will make a lot of niggers mad" I wouldn't be fucking surprised when they don't watch it.

I now manspread on purpose, no joke. 3 seats instead of two.

Kek, fucking leaf. Just kill yourself already and take your cuck PM with you.

>>maybe you should stop feeling threatened by other people having representation
so why so scared of white straight males in media?

Also, this.

Brought to you by George SorosĀ®

Come on guys engage with the actual YouTube page and vote it down.

>viral marketing in the Trump era

>basically women and people of color have a voice in this world and are coming into their power

added her face to the register of "most punchable subhumans"

Really? Link? This shit is fucking gross

Lol wait what, how is the fact black women can't get white dick on tinder going to make white men mad?

Maybe if they stopped being ugly and riddled with STD's, they would stand a better chance at getting bleached.

We all know this is what this documentary will be about.

As someone with Peyronie's disease (from excessive masturbation), I need to sit with my legs slightly apart otherwise I will be in extreme discomfort.
The flaccid penis wants to bend inward toward my left leg, and the only way I can avoid contact is if I sit with my legs slightly apart.

I would say I'm sorry, I can't, I have health issues, and if she pushed it further I would go ballistic, and explain the problem in full detail and embarrass her so badly that she would never, ever, get on the subway again.

look at that smug yo

I've never seen a worse attempt at bate in all my decades, reddit might suit you better.

I think you can cure/alleviate this with traction devices.

This shit is the new Blacksploitation film.

(((They))) are really hoping this shit will catch on. I look forward to another negrocentric flop.

Don't you dare compare Blaxploitation to this steaming rotten horse head shit.

How old are these comics does anyone know?
Art-style look like the 80's or so

Can fucking netflix stop all this buzzfeed shit already?Are they owned by (((them)))?

>I have a feeling that it will bruise many male egos
>but you know what they say, you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet

These pieces of shit. If I made a show that made fun of women and gleefully noted that it would hurt their feelings, I'd be run out of town on a rail.

Already cancelled my sub over bill nye, they can do what they want from here on out.

I thought get out was pretty funny and a decent horror film. It definitely doesn't deserve a #4 of all time but it was one of the better movies I pirated in the last year.

>This shit is the new Blacksploitation film.

Given that shows like this are all about ridiculous caricatures of white guys I'd call it mansploitation or whitesploitation. Mansploitation even sounds like somehting femininsts would come up with.

I wonder why when blacks come into relevance thanks to white people, they get so smug about it, like OPs pic.

why does Netflix keep making shows where black women just retardedly stare into the camera?

Oh look a show about a sassy empowered service-industry negress who lives in a shitty apartment by herself. Is this supposed to be inspirational or some shit?

>maybe you should stop feeling annoyed by other people flaunting over representation and turn of the garbage instead of giving them your viewership and prolonging the virtue signaling while feeding the machine of your own cultures demise

fixed it for you

>95%
>No audience score yet
It's another one of those rude awakening episodes when it actually airs.

So are Marvel capeshits about to become good?

Comcast now has it's own section for Black Shows and Movies, now you can skip having to cycle past all the shows and movies that feature white people oppressing you and go straight to the all black universe!

>Another show about some quirky yuppy oh but she black tho

Who keeps watching this shit.

I wish, there is nothing short of injections with Xiaflex or surgery to truly fix it.

The best thing I discovered is plenty of vitamin E, ALCAR, and abstaining from sex and masturbation for long periods of time. I would advise this to anyone with even the slightest penile curvature.

If you gave a fuck about humanity you'd stop drawing attention to ethnicity you fucking racist piece of shit.