So Trump just made a fool of himself on twitter and yet again made True Conservatives(tm) look bad...

So Trump just made a fool of himself on twitter and yet again made True Conservatives(tm) look bad. When will we finally disavow this orange clown?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eMcSy8wgc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1hRJqt5W-g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv63CKLD8nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait to see what Joe has to say about this? How dare Srumpf criticize a true patriot like Obama?

His posts from saturday were also beyond retarded.
More

>Since the Obama Administration was told way before the 2016 Election that the Russians were meddling, why no action? Focus on them, not T!

I mean, jesus fucking christ dude. Why not flat out admit that you intend to blame Obama for everything? The buck clearly still stops at Obama.

Don't really see how speaking the truth makes him look like a a fool. Fuck off shill

thank you, your butthurt motivates me for my commute this morning

>I SHOULD BE GIVEN APOLOGY

You're welcome! Anything to get keep your deluded life moving, user.

Daily reminder that Demokratene ("The Democrats") are the only Sup Forums accepted Norwegian party

>elections are coming up...
>we need your magic Sup Forums

what's up with his recent habit of calling himself "T"? Is he trying to increase his popularity by appealing to rap niggers?

He does make a good point. If it's such a big deal the Russians meddled, why didn't the previous administration do anything about it? Kinda like how obama did jack shit about isis for years and now whenever they attack something it'll be trumps fault.

How is this different from Obama whining about Bush for eight years?

Great, Another thread showing Tumps Twitter comments. is this new?

>>>/reddit/

Fuck Tump

LOL! Give me a quote where Obama whined like this.

This. How can Drumpf possibly blame Obama for stuff that happened in 2015/2016? The buck stops with you, Scrimpf.

Frumpf should have ordered the CIA to assassinate Putin. That would've sent a clear message that we will not tolerate Hillary's crimes being exposed to the world. I will fight to the death for muh lady's honor.

At least it's not a 40 minute CNN story about trump tweets.

THIS IS IT GLUMPFTST IS FINISHED.
THERE IS NO RECOVERY FROM THIS. T
HE ORANGE CHEETO AND HIS TRUMPANZEES ARE OVER.

DRMPFTED IS OVER - HILLARY 2020

But in all seriousness: former Trump voter here: white uneducated, bad teeth. I regret voting for the orange cracka cheeto. In all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>shariablue makes a thread
>2-4 posts follow in support of op
>...
>...
>*Audible cricket sound*
>Finally some pollacks reply out of sympathy
>Gtfo shill

Everytime

I laughed out loud.

>trump

>representing conservatism

>a conservative

i dont think you understand that theres more ranges to republicans than just conservatives

we also have moderates, libtards, and evangelicals

trump is a moderate and actually closer to workers party

That seed of doubt in the back of your mind is fertilized by the shit he spews. I can see it in your writing.

Obama shouldn't have fucked up so bad if he honestly cared about his legacy.

Exactly fumpgplft the orange cheeto should be impeached for not assassinating Putin and invading Syria.

Flugumpftpgtf is an embarrassment to us real patriot Americans

Character limits, dumbass.

You cunts always know how to make me smile. Aussies should get entertainment visas to teach burgers bantz.

>says T people
>this will trigger trans people because Trump rebranded their letter

Lol let the butthurt begin

>seed of doubt
It's a fully-grown tree at this point, user. Grumpfy has destroyed True Conservative principles such as: non-stop apologies, cowering in the corner, bull prepping, and conceding.

I want my party back.

it is funny to see how much of a loser you are...

>Obama in office 2009 - What a fuckup! Obama has completely ruined our country, how could he let this happen on his watch?!
>Trump in office 2017 - What a fuckup! Obama has completely ruined our country, how could he let this happen on his watch?!
It never ends with you people, holy fuck.

pointing out obvious truth is only retarded if you are a liberal. that, or its racist or something.

who knows, who cares, nobody gives a fuck about you losers anyhow.

thanks for spamming Sup Forums with this stuff tho. you just come off as shills and we all end up loving trump the more for it.

You must be new to politics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eMcSy8wgc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1hRJqt5W-g

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gv63CKLD8nw

Obama was a weak prez. Glad he is gone.

>im a conservative guys, i swear!

lol, get a load of this faggot. better go down your checklist and find the most appropriate action-response now, shillstein

Don't worry bruv - the gift is in the giving. There is not much that gives me more pleasure than laughing at a libtard. Some days when I have spare time and one of them takes my bait: it is sheer pleasure.

But on a serious note - our Aussie libtards are fucking horrible so we learn how to brawl from them. The west is dying and we gotta make a stand bro - but there is no reason to not laugh at the same time.

So wait, it's wrong for a President to whine about the previous administration? Which is it, should Trump or should Trump not be a whiny little bitch?

Watched that first video, where did he blame bush outright? He out called your idiotic republican economic theories that tanked the economy. Didn't mention Bush whatsoever, didn't blame him in any way, he called your schemes a failure.

Watched the second video. Yet again he doesn't blame Bush in any way, he says that the oil CEOs are too fucking cozy with the government. Sounds pretty identical to calling the government a swamp, only a lib would say something like that. Guess he's wrong about oil big wigs being too close to government though, that's why Rex Tillerson isn't in a position of pow-

Watched the third video. Again, how at all does he blame Bush? At all? He explains that the invasion had the unintended consequences of creating Al q and then ISIS.

Fuck man did YOU watch those videos?

Obama is worse than Bush flying those planes into 9/11

Don't just run away you sad little cunt, address me.

What are you on about shill? The man defends himself, and thats bad?

I am so glad we dodged a bullet by avoiding that idiot hillary.

MAGA

>OP: Drumph! Right, guys?
>Shill 1: I totally agree. I should have voted Hill!
>Shill 2: We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!!
>Shill 3: This Orange Fascist is making our country look bad!
>Shill 4: He's Putin's Puppet!! The republicans want to kill the poor!!
>The rest of Sup Forums: Fuck off retards

>Trump shill pretending to be shareblue 1: Drumph! Right, guys?
>Trump shill pretending to be shareblue 2: I totally agree. I should have voted Hill!
>Trump shill pretending to be shareblue 3: We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!!
>Trump shill pretending to be shareblue 4: This Orange Fascist is making our country look bad!
>Trump shill pretending to be shareblue 1: He's Putin's Puppet!! The republicans want to kill the poor!!

Or am I ruining the joke by pointing out the satire?

It works either way.

>(tm)
How hard is typing alt+0153?

Conservatards™

Kys man :/

No. You need to think about who you're idolizing, cretin.

You are ruining it m8.

Because:

DRMPFT IS A LITERAL ORANGE FASCIST MURDERER!
HIS HEALTH CARE BILL WILL KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.
WHY DO TRUMPANZEESE VOTE AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS?

fuck drumpgftlt and fuck white people.

I've never once met a Trump nonsupporter that acts that way. The only time I've ever seen that behavior is when Trump supporters attempt to make fun of nonsupporters.

The only thing you're good at is acting retarded, and you can't even do it convincingly enough to trick me.

>we
Fuck off, ya damn tourist.

>>/youtube.com/

Yeah that is the point m8 - I am laughing at you.

More specifically though, I literally give 0 fucks what you feel: it is more that I am laughing at the formulaic interpretation of political phenomena. The left is formulaic because it is an ideology - it has a deep lack of self knowledge and is incapable of theory of mind. Good - bad, smart - stupid, self interest - everything else, my ideology - everything else.
It is actually really funny. And I mean it. Apply the algorithm with a little exaggeration and it is fucking funny for me.
I give 0 fucks what you think and I know that you are not particularly educated or smart.
How do I know? I do because all the smart people defected years ago (like me) due to the toxic way the left did idpol and the abandonment of the working class..

Prove him wrong

Fuck off back to your discords shills. You're so fucking obvious since the first 3-4 replies are always shills agreeing and you never use slurs.

Shill thread, sage and ignore

bathouse points to you!

9 trillion in additional debt and 9 new wars have and will kill far more than whatever you are butthurt about

Awe. Did he hurt your little tiny fragile retarded r.eddit heart? Awe poor baby.

Bahahahaha

> we

Where the fuck do you think you are moron?

If Obama didn't do it, who did? Wait don't answer that, you're just going to blame Trump for stuff there is no evidence of.