Ancaps views on race

What are ancaps views on races? And on immigration? Since you're a form of anarchist and can't in practice enforce borders what do you believe when it comes to races and immigration. Do you think each individual has the right to be whoever he wants and go wherever he wants to Do whatever he wants? Especially in the realm of trade?

What are your opinions on systems like mercantilism.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cute loli desu

In AnCap utopia, private armies would kill niggers and other wild beasts that threaten our property

When are normies going to realize that there is no such thing as Utopia?

you can't enforce borders because there are none besides your own private property. in a perfect case scenario you have a covenant with your neighbours which entails not letting subhumans on your property and denying them any forms of business so they fuck off

this probably about sums it up
just tag on blacks on the end

In an ancap society you have the freedom to associate with anyone you want
You don't want to associate with niggers and Muslims? Fine, protect your private property
You form an alliance with other private property owners with your own covenant dictating who gets to live in the community
Act like a subhuman? Get denied access to the community or get kicked out if you were part of it
You do not need freedom of movement for free trade

This guys got it. Think of ancapistan as lots of smaller states based on consent. They can set whatever immigration policy they want.

That being said true Rothbardians and AnCaps are very aware of race and IQ. I would not like niggers and mudslimes anywhere near me.

>cant enforce borders
Ofc you can user. You could, for example, subscribe through contract to living in antiniggertown where niggers are sctrictly prohibited

Not so fast
youtu.be/Er3vu2IVLjc

Burn every one of em' :)

What if they horde up and attack you at once. They will still destroy housing and gang up and go on raids. Of course you could kill them. But... You're killing someone...

If you kill someone in defense of your property only they are aggressors. We are not pacifists. We don't care about universal non violence. Only non initiation of violence.

Go fuck yourself you weeb peice of shit

All it would take is one or two neighbours to be ok with niggers though and then you'll have nigger sex parties next door. What would an ancap do then? Just move? Surrender their property?

Only pedophiles want an ancap society

It doesn't work that way. The idea that every man will own property without the state is unlikely. The most probable situation is that one property owner owns a community and dictates the rules of the land that others live on. There could be a property owner that wishes to import niggers against the will of his residents, but he will likely lose his current tenants. If he's ok with that then sure. Niggers can move in and replace the whites. Now the question is, in the long term is replacing your white tenants with niggers profitable or even desirable? I don't think so.

>The most probable situation is that one property owner owns a community and dictates the rules of the land that others live on

but isnt that basically government?

strawman af

anarcho-capitalism eventually leads to organically developed, voluntary monarchies. people would not choose to associate with someone who gives them a shit deal and that weeds out the shitters. this is the ultimate redpill

How's it a strawman when the first two posters are pedophiles and pedophilia is okay?

>voluntary monarchies
democracy/dictatorship?

pedophilia is not ok, children can't consent as they are partially property of their parents until they come of age. most moral people would understand that pedophilia is not ok and they wouldn't associate with you.
that's up to whoever owns the property

But if my mother touches me without my consent I can kill her.

>fully clothed lolis
>pedophilia

not necessarily as the punishment youre giving her is far beyond excessive, that'd be looked down upon. you can inform the community and a private court can decide on a fitting punishment to reprimand her for violating your body which is still partially your private property

I'll run away. To a new community with my new identity

Hopefully those trips ensure your safe travel through the other people's property that you will have to cross to get to your destination.

I'll run on the road and eventually be grabbed of the road by OP because he's a pedophile and I won't be able to get away because I'd be weak and have no at to contact anyone

if you're a tranny then you'd probably be a target for rapists even more since they're weaker than women.

what the fuck is this?