Mixed race people are ugly

What does /pol think? Can a negro improve his offspring's looks by mixing with a white woman?

archive.fo/PJAeq

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=j8KVg0c1rGQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
weknowtheanswer.com/q/why-do-7-out-of-10-black-men-leave-there-kids
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. It's objectively inferior subhuman to both negro and European races

Is she /ourdoll/?

Fucking brit, only anglos can post shit like dat.

Only white+mulatto yield any race mixing worth talking about, and even then the mulatto has to be quote BLEACHED already.

There-is-a-reason-why-people-are-staring.jpg

the irony of this is that she said a mixed race couple is when a Russian woman marries an Armenian (don't have the exact quote look it up). USA considers both white. Just to give you an idea of how cucked it can get

ты дayнeнoк кpoмe cyбхюмaнa eщe кaкиe нибyдь cлoвa знaeшь?

t. ugly quadroon

If you want your kids to look like something out of an Oblivion character creator, then you should miscegenate. Pic related

Based Venus lady working the half-breeds into a shoot.

I'm nord/med mixed and I look fantastic. My parents gave me the best of both worlds. Don't want to seem arrogant, but I'm so damn handsome, I can legit make any woman wet with just a smile. Pure blooded Aryan poon sure feels great. Shame you'll never know. gg no re, racecuck.

>Believes she can live off just air and sunlight

What is wrong with women?

I hope that by med you don't mean turk or middle eastern.

what a beauty! ginger....

Has no soul.

what is this?

No, it's a factual statement that nonwhites are ugly and racemixing will not solve anything.

white race of the future.

example of future master race.

Didnt she go full /fit/?

Lebanese.
And boy, do Lebanese look better than the average Spaniard.

Ugly country with ugly people, ugly culture, ugly language, ugly food, all ugly everything.

At least their neighbor is better-looking.

The average us black genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American,
cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(14)00476-5
From sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans reporting on that study..

a nigger race mixing with a white is not giong to help it will just deliver a slightly better looking black only until the 3 to 4 genaration do you start seeing more caucasian features.

She is and always has been /x/.
youtube.com/watch?v=j8KVg0c1rGQ

Have you seen any genetic study, vatnik? I guess commie ban on genetics as something anti-marxist and non-egalitarian did leave it's scar

Kanake, please. You are a part black subhuman and soon BfV won't be there to save "people" like you from people like me
>racemixing/ethnic mixing
>common in Germany
Pick one, Der Untermensch

I knew it was this bitch too the minute I saw the headline.

She has a "sister" (not biological) that looks like her, and is also from Russia. They both look spooky as fuck. Imagine walking down the alleyway at night in some Godforsaken Russian hellhole and seeing pic related

t. Piti palé

What's wrong with race mixing as long as they're loyal to the flag?

Dysgenics and enclavism. How does it feel to get BTFO by biology on a daily basis? A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

>What's wrong with wilfully destroying your heritage and weakening your bloodline and producing children that hate themselves

The trans-atlantic adoption study proved that even when a black child is adopted by white parents, he is still more likely to be a petty criminal who drops out of school than a white or asian kid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Mixed race children cannot get blood transfusions or bone marrow transplants from either parent, and must find matching mixed race individuals (because of complications, even siblings might not be viable donors)
this makes sicknesses like leukemia even more dangerous.

niggers are also infamous for leaving the mother of their kid after there child is born infact its one of the biggest reasons the black "community" is so shit right now.
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/

weknowtheanswer.com/q/why-do-7-out-of-10-black-men-leave-there-kids

Imagine fucking that thing. I think I'd be laughing way to hard to make any real progress...

Kek I knew it. Sandniggers are all hideous so I'm sorry for you. And remember you have to go back.

Mixing is just bad on every level.
Here is why :

1) fundamental different biology (shape of the skull, different genome between neggros and whites, different bone structure)

2) medically speaking, is impossible to donate organs from white people to black people (or vice versa. Even the nature is racist !).
Also, through race mixing, diseases that never existed into the genetic tree of whites could easily emerged. Imagine your kid being born as a miniature chimpanzee.

3) IQ differences.
niggers are starting around 65 and stuck at best at 75, when the average in Europe is 100, and 105 among Asians (Singapore with the highest, 110).

And that's that !

looks like the soviet strain of the bogpill was tainted with weeaboo dna

true virgin, that assumes sex is face-to-face

No but the negro can muddle the beautiful white children.

Folding deck chair is top-tier with skinny bitches. Give me some meat and I'll hit it from behind.

They look like the white version of those korean pop idols. Disgusting thb.

but she clearly went under a knife herself? That or she lived to close to Chernobyl.
How a hypocrite can be /ourdoll/?

I really don't mean to come off as edgy, but how the hell as a white father are you supposed to feel a connection with that? It's completely different looking. How do you look at it and see your own flesh and blood?

is she, dare i say /ourbarbie/

Dominant genes

>that pic
just fuck my gene pool up pham

>white

>What's wrong with race mixing as long as they're loyal to the flag?

They look like alien mutants.

Racist to say they're uglier, not racist to say they're prettier.

Mhhhhhh, that's funny. Try again hun.

>heritage
>children that hate themselves
What?
Humanity has a pathetic and laughable heritage, nothing but people killing each other.
And honestly, seeing the modern world, humanity doesn't deserve to be remembered.

Lower IQ, higher crime rate, interior cultural.

A country is only as good as it's weakest link. Black people are a fucking cancer to America. We don't need to make less white for more black people. It is a fucking genocide, black people have tons of kids from different women and support none of them, were white people only have one or two. Let's say some black have half white kids and some have black kids. If it stay like that were whites only have two and blacks have six or eight in about thirty years the country will be most populated by a breed of low IQ, high crime, with an awful cultural another words we just became fucking Mexico or Brazil. You think blind loyality matters much when you live in a shit hole?

>most perfect proportions
>white
>Waifu eyes
>not good enough

Faggots

>Humanity has a pathetic and laughable heritage
>We have literally been to space
>We have designed machines capable of doing things that would otherwise be completely impossible
In evolutionary terms humanity's heritage has been fucking unreal you nihilistic mong.

good point

>And honestly, seeing the modern world, humanity doesn't deserve to be remembered.

you can only look at the bad of humanity and you can look at the good either way where here to stay so we might as well fix the problems it for the futere generations so they dont have to live in the same shithole as we do.

not to mention on an evolutionary level where the most advanced and successful species to ever exist on earth atleast.

>Mixed race people are usually very attractive
Pity or fetishism?

No. The mixed fuckers look even more hideous than normal nigs. Nobody buys mongrels. They buy pure breeds. There are reasons for this.

Go to a child adoption center and look at the prices on children by race. Whites are expensive as fuck. Nigs are cheap as shit. Mixed are not even counted, though generally are lumped together with nigs as to at least trick someone into paying for them.

>We have literally been to space
Yeah, 40 years ago, and ever since then the only thing we have done is send glorified cameras.

I'm thinking subconscious pity

Were you in the thread yesterday where I made this comment? Or is it just a ubiquitous observation of his children.

She's fucking rank, lad. Average White girls are better than that.

Thats funny coming from a bong.

>breatharianism

lmao nobody in bongland looks better than her.

When you see it, you'll shit bricks.

>look like something out of an Oblivion character creator

hahahahahaha

>not to mention on an evolutionary level where the most advanced and successful species to ever exist on earth
That has just been a series of coincidences.
Should we praise cells for following their programming?

People go to space every week you fucking retard, and those two things were just two of the achievements that humanity has reached.

Haha remember that species of bonobo that mapped the genome and created transistors the size of atoms? That's what I fucking thought.

The Plasticpill is the strongest

you forgret the advances in medical technoligy only a century ago the averige livespan of a human was 50 to 60 now where up to 80 to 100.
and can cure most deseases that used to wipe large swathes of people from the map.

Yeah, because our goal is now collecting information. At the time, we were just trying to get a man into space for glory's sake, now we keep people up there on things like the ISS on a regular basis to observe various effects and do research. What exactly is the benefit of just sending people to the moon if we're not going to actually do anything there?

They look inherently wrong... like it's in our dna to feel strange about mixed people. They often look like some shit out of uncanny valley

What I don't understand is why we are planning missions to mars when we don't have moon bases yet.

Mix race people actually tend to be better looking

Look how ugly your average white Brit is

>That has just been a series of coincidences.
Should we praise cells for following their programming?

what is inteligence and civilazation?
also the human mind is sentient and can think for itself not being contrained by its animal instincts and as such can create empires and civilazations alike.

He will still get women often because Daddy is rich as fuck!

The ISS is nothing but a complete waste of money that has no purpose other than "LOOK, WE HAVE A SPACE STATION, IT'S LIKE STAR WARS"
The ISS is the only reason the Orion spacecraft is still nothing but a bunch of scrap in some lab.
And even then, what for?
Go back to the moon?
Go to Mars, but get stuck in there since the Orion has no capabilities to launch again from Mars?

theres not much usefull on the moon apart from some depots of helleum 3.
mars is also not that special but is more "liveble" and can be explioted more for resources than the moon but most of it is just romantisism as we have alread been on the moon.

>what is inteligence and civilazation?
Not many uses for civilization when all of them fell and this one is about to, except we know for sure that with all that's happening, this one deserves to fall.

The most we could get out of a moon base is being able to launch ships from it given it's significantly smaller gravity well, but we're really not at the point in technology where it's feasible to transport so much material into space just to save on fuel costs, nor are we particularly good at putting together ships in the vacuum of space. Mars is actually interesting because of the ice, and because we could potentially set up some terraforming operations which would hopefully grow into something larger.

That being said, there are lots of interesting experiments that are helping us on earth in many ways. Osteoporosis is a degenerative bone disease. We are learning a lot about this disease and how to prevent it and combat it as a direct result of the experiments on the ISS. Macular Degeneration, climate change, , cancer treatments and many more are all studied on the ISS. The list goes on and on and touches just about every facet of life on earth.

Additionally, there are technologies that are developed (on earth) specifically for use on the ISS. Development of those technologies lead to innovation and reuse in other applications on earth. A perfect example of this is the CanadArm (robotic arm). The technology used to build that has directly lead to robotic surgery.

also it can be used as an advanced weather studying facility.
The presence of the space station in low-Earth orbit provides a unique vantage point for collecting Earth and space science data. From an average altitude of about 400 km, details in such features as glaciers, agricultural fields, cities, and coral reefs taken from the ISS can be layered with other sources of data, such as orbiting satellites, to compile the most comprehensive information available.

Just look at Brazil. They are abominations.

Was just a Tim Horton's and there was an obese white whale with her two mulatto's in tow.

The bitch was a huge cunt to the poor cashier and proceeds to leave her kids in the store for the lemonade she never paid for.

Race mixing cunts should be put down, they are garbage.

oh, and of course NO DAD anywhere to be seen

>when all of them fell

what do you do when something is broken? you fix it.

I never said the ISS was useful, I'm just telling you that we regularly send people to space, to contrast your point that we only sent a man to the moon 40 (it's closer to 50 now) years ago. There isn't much reason to go to the moon, it's a dead rock with no resources.

/ourgirl/

Did I say it was a bad thing?

That's a pretty important point actually that should be addressed.

In real life I have seen scores of mixed race couples, black and white being the focal point here, and maybe once has the girl not been a disgusting land whale.

>Yeah, because our goal is now collecting information. At the time, we were just trying to get a man into space for glory's sake, now we keep people up there on things like the ISS on a regular basis to observe various effects and do research. What exactly is the benefit of just sending people to the moon if we're not going to actually do anything there?
You're a fucking idiot if you actually believe that
The space program was murdered by feral niggers and their white enablers

Ignore that idiot.

He is using Jewish tricks to try and make the argument a meta debate about whether anything is really useful or not.

For every one child that is attractive there are dozens of "ugly as the sin that made them" children

We send them to orbit, ISS is 400km above the surface.
It's only space after 10.000km
Nothing of we we've done ever since compares, and even getting the moon was just a pissing contest between two factions that, since they couldn't kill each other, they tried to beat each other on other meaningless shit.

Don't you have a bus to catch you fuck? Top decking it?

White + East asian is the only one that sort of works (because the japs and gooks can pull off caucasoid features even when pure), and only if the children marry pure again

Genetically, we're far apart, but practically, the differences are nil especially if the white parent has that weird asiatic look with bigger eyes and a softer face (old moor/finnish DNA coming out, maybe), so it takes one generation and you can't even tell anymore.

>American
>heritage
>bloodline

lol we don't have that here

pure american white = 10% native 2% negro 88% a blend of various western/easstern european races

>muh heritage i am an inuit slavic irishman

the pure partner in a relationship with an american is the one throwing it all away

kiss my apache mixed ass

Ahmed pls go

Pretty fucking hideous tbqh

right letters wrong order