SWASTICOIN

When will start a real right wing cryptocurrency? When will we start SWASTICOIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-J1g07nVj0
youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZYO3K9gFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not calling it marks
Saged.

>Hey affluent white business owner, does your company take swasticoin?
Git out nigger.

I'm sure DS, weev, MurdochMurdoch, they'd accept Swasticoins instantly

Instead of using the distributed computing power for hash breaking we could implement a distributed server and run a chan or twitter or something on it.

There's already Hitlercoin, Niggers, and Jews out there user.

set up a waves address I will show you how user

LET'S JUST KEEP MAKING NEWER AND NEWER CRYPTO CURRENCIES UNTIL NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY INHERENT VALUE.

>Not using the distributed power of ovens breaking down jews to create your blockchain.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-J1g07nVj0

That's the plan user.

I honestly feel like it's jews being scared of their power, and an attempt to destroy it before it starts. Tell me what the fuck is wrong with using bitcoin or litecoin or any of the other established currencies?

change the 0s and 1s with L O L O L O L O L

If you start this, I will buy some. just because it seems like the reich crypto currency.

KEKEKEKEK

jews and abc's own all of the exchanges and over half the coins out there.
bancor just made a handful of jews 150,000,000$ of goy money. It's a losing battle unless you research everything you do, which the average pollack doesn't.
example:

and Swasticoin addresses start with 1488...

We already have it, just have to pry it out of those jewish teeth.

the real economy will start when you destroy the banks. The real currency of natsoc was the labor and good exchanges between countries (they were using a bank system and mark but was way different, they didnt have interests)

Adolfcoin isn't good enough for you or something? You think you're better than that?

This is a really offensive symbol to put on a coin, and even more disgusting that you have that hate flag for your avatar. Millions of people were murdered in Nazi Germany but you clearly don't care

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZYO3K9gFE

That's right. You Americans along with your Stalinist buddies murdered and raped your way though post-war German and slaughtered millions.

>buy our specially made authentic nazi coins, goyim.

this thread is /biz/ trying to scam some money from ideologues.

Hitler was a centrist.

We didn't round people up in camps and gas them you fucking bigot

Auschwitzmark (ASH)
Capped to 6.000.000 coins

not owning nigger coin