HABBENING

Canary Wharf on fire!!!

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/625215/fire-canary-wharf-tower-block-grenfell-camden-bethnal-green-smoke-video

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/qatar-barclays-bank-controversy-recession-bankers-canary-wharf-shard-heathrow-problem-a7799261.html
archive.is/piMWx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The people who gave away so many freebies are so fucking stupid about the precedent they set.

Soon the migrants will be at the palace

This is what happen when you give apartments to niggers and mudshits who make open fires on their living room carpet.

Part
Or
Parcel?

Another commieblock fire?

gib the gibs me dats luxury apartment.

other gibs wants theirs

set fire to london

fuck off russia. go demoralize canada.

whaaaaa another English house warming party?

Y'all got any more of them towers
Lololol!

>given gibs
>no like
>burn
>given better gibs
>repeat
And empathetic bongs eat that up lmao

please be true

They are stupid. They'll end up extinct. Cant wait until they get a taste of the multiculturalism they alway preach from their 99,9% white districts.

Plenty

Is that 3 now?

>burn down dilapidated housing project
>all your asshole neighbors die
>you get put up in a $2B luxury building
there's literally no downside to doing this, the only reason it took a few weeks is because Muslims are literally retarded

London bridge is falling down, falling down, ...

>canary wharf
>not a wharf
>no canaries
>it's a big tower full of pakistanis

I will never understand how the British mind works

Hahaha the London fire returns

Yes, I'll take a one million pound apartment, please.

Yes!!

Give the residents 2 million pound houses this time!!

Part and fucking parcel Britcucks.

>Kebab Roast 2: Canary Boogaloo

here we go again lads

today gonna be lit af

OMG quick! everyone grab your wallets!

Interesting twist: Canary Wharf is owned by Qatar.

independent.co.uk/voices/qatar-barclays-bank-controversy-recession-bankers-canary-wharf-shard-heathrow-problem-a7799261.html

>An evacuated building site NEAR Canary Wharf

Wow it's fucking nothing
OP is a fag

No profits today archive.is/piMWx

I hope they keep burning each other. We should monopolise on this and offer them £100 for each of their Muslim brethren they kill.

My melanated lady...

Yeah, nothing to worry about. Part and parcel of living in a big city.

Based!

too late, a jew already made off with it

wasnt there another fire 2 days ago too?

you brighten my day norwaybot

thanks m8

>burnt canary

Ravens will starve

>give gib me dats
>not enough money for quality gib me dats houses
>Gib me dats community goes down in fires

i dont see a problem here.

The fire is at a building site, meaning a construction site. Not a happening.

It's a construction site you illiterate set of cunts.

>aspey
is he our guy?

London can burn to the ground for all I care, that's how pretty much every Englishman that doesn't live there feels about it these days.

I wonder if a few more tower blocks actually get torched by parasites wanting a free apartment upgrade, could it redpill people on the nig/muslime gibmedats that infest the country in their millions? Could it start a public debate on this or would it be considered beneficial by the ((property developers)) and conversation shut down?

Butthurt Brit poster?

Do you want to hear the probable truth or should I comfort you?

assault fridge license when

It's a building site, there are no fridges.

Yeah, it's not because they're fire hazards or anything. This stuff doesn't even happen in the projects in NY.

Well, they already house Germans in there.

Damnit, habbening cancelled

Were having another shitskin barbecue already? i'll bring the sausages!

It's not going to redpill anyone. They will just rationalize it like "Oh no, those poor people have to torch their own shit because we are such evil racists. We need to do even more for them.".

All people have to do is read the first line of the posted article to know the happening is not a happening, fuck sake use your brains.

Read the article you Mongol cunt.

I suspect they're going to conduct that experiment, so we'll probably find out. It could be amusing since the landlords are usually a stingy jew or our ZOG government, also inept 3rd worlders are likely to fuck it up and accidentally immolate themselves.

What you guys need to absolutely understand is that there are people who literally rather die than be called a racist.

Quick!! Run down there and chain the doors shut!

At this rate, all of London will be a smoldering pile of ash like it was in September of 1666.

PART & PARCEL

London Jihadi-Blitz 2018.

Don't be a bum
Follow your desire
To set your slum on fire fire fire

A construction site owned by the Qatar government. In other words we should expect to see lots more incidents against foreign Qatari assets, financied by the Saudis and other middle-eastern states.

This.

Good thing at least some of those people get trucked or bombed every month.

Why not both? The red pill is a slow process and these "catalysts" could be exactly what we need. Stupid muzzies burning stupid muzzies while stupid liberals don't know which side to take

top lad

If you're in dire need
Or just out of greed
You can set your slum on fire without glum and ire

Arson is the way
To the golden day
So pour that gasoline and be on your way

>hey, they got nice apartments from the fire!
>I know, gibsmedat lighter and petrol
>let's get us a nice house

third one or fourth already?

Unlikely to be poor/low class negro/mud shits. Canary Wharf is another ultra expensive area of London, where all the bank offices and similar are located.

Could still be fishing for gibs though

>Hilarious English teacher

They need to outlaw the media in the UK. The media established so many precedents for more buildings being set on fire. They coaxed people to do it for whatever reason they could come up with.

Insufferable, vulturous, inhuman whores.