Trump & Friends

Wow this show is really great! Fair and balancedâ„¢

It's Drumpfs safe space

If it was CNN they would have just taken a shit on Trumps desk...

wtf trump is literally sexually assaulting that woman on live tv and the only thing those disgusting men can do is snicker and grin.........fucking revolting..........makes me want to vomit blood..........

He liked how RT worked over in the motherland and thought he'd start grooming his network now. After all, once you're elected, you're pres for life, right? That's how it works for Putin.

>can't differentiate between a news show and a talk show

>That was a pretty smart thing to do, right?
>Well it wasn't very stupid!

It's funny because when trump won,fox was gloomy as fuck.

Well, it's the go to place for Trump interviews these days.

This kind of garbage happens when he goes on cbs

What a snowflake.

Exactly. Dickerson should be b& from the White House for being this disrespectful.

How many of these (((shows))) did Obama go on? SNL? The Daily Show? The View?

>Obama did it so it's okay for Trump to do it?
Good lad. The thing is as much as you call it a talk show Trump clearly watches it because he live tweets it. It's where he get's his "news".

reeeee... he is having a good time.... fuck off shill.

>tfw all those women accusing him of assault were true

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums. JUST LOOKAT HIM GRABBING HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Imagine what he does away from cameras.

He gets asked tough questions?

It's more like, when the fuck were you complaining when Obama did it?
And if that's where he gets his news, then clearly it's a decent source. You can try and meme him into an idiot, but you don't make millions upon millions being an idiot. Pic related

Oh look, a faggot who claims fox isn't news even though they're more likely to tell the truth than CNN or any of the shitty leftwing news channels, and I'm sure you were criticising Obama so much when he was getting a free pass from the leftwing media and the whole of Hollywood

hot

So is fox and friends a news show or not? I thought it was a talkshow like someone pointed out in this thread.

It's like watching RT to get the latest news on what's happening in Russia.