WE DID IT GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white

Shame he didn't have the balls to say "Arrogant kike got what he deserved".

Anyone got a screenshot of what she had written?

Yeah, I want to see the actual quote. I wasn't aware of any of this.

What kind of surname is Dettwyler? My jewdar is tingling

Ahaha, look at this 'multiple choice' quiz she gave in class.

is this real

Should be more surprised that she didn't use Drumpf.

>American education.

It's a variation of a Swiss surname, semi-common here I think.

Yah, I googled her name, since OP didn't provide a link. That came up in one of the articles I found. This woman was apparently pretty horrible.

I mean, Otto was a jew, so whatever, but she thinks he's a "white male" and thus attacks him using the same terminology she would attack any of us.

the mountain jew strikes again...

Oh, and this little gem, lol.

Okay, given that OP didn't provide anything, I'll actually post the FB screencap of her rant.

delet this

What a crazy Jew bitch

>SJW professor gets her ass fired over a dead SJW
Win win.

-=- Multi-Daily Reminder -=-
(((Otto Warmbier))) is a Jew.

"He was a brother of the Theta Chi fraternity. Warmbier's mother was Jewish, and he was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia. He had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults, a visit he described in a blog post."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

If we learned anything from WWII is that no amount of dead Jews is worth war.

If North Korea marched every Jew on the planet into a raging volcano it would still not be worth potential nuclear war.

>bitches about whitey
>is white
>dog mom
>lives in a white enclave
Many such cases!

The mind virus is real
Holy shit

What about free speech?

>Woah, we managed to fire some stupid bitch
yeah, well that stupid faggot still died and NK get away with that

they dont want free speech, so why should they be able to have it when they are the ones posting 'hatespeech'?

>dog mom

I love it. No wonder she hates white men. She hasn't been with a man in 30 years, and they probably all pumped and dumped way back when she was still a viable lay.

From what I'm seeing here, you can see the explanation for her hatred. She probably still thirsts for male attention, but has been starved of it for more than half her life. And, really, that explains so much of this hatred for white males from ugly, worthless women. No wonder she stayed in academia. It's really the only semblance of 'value' she could acquire for herself. Not motherhood, not a role as a wife, not any value that ties back to her actual instincts as a woman... fucking harsh.

I'd rather be a dead jew than a frigid, dried up 'academic' childless woman. I hope she googles her name and finds this too. I hope she eventually reads someone laying out the explanation of her neuroses in clear english.

Auto-Warm beer, is he some kind of Robot spy to North korea

I mean, she is right tho
If he didn't act like some retard specially in North Korea he wouldn't have been working 20/h per day in the fields and eventually die

My geometry teacher in hs was named Detweiler. She was an obnoxious kike.

Hes Jewish. His father admitted it. He was framed, because he would never have set foot in a Church in the first place. Best Korea sentences a kike to hard labor and his body goes into auto-shoah mode. Thats the funny part of all this.

>I mean, she is right tho
>If he didn't act like some retard

She's wrong. The guy was an idiot, yes.

He was still killed by an authoritarian state and not for being "white male". Marxist teacher gets fired, best day in my life.

>Norks kill a Jew
>Sup Forums is supposed to be upset

Young, White = Middle Aged Jew

free speech means the govt can't imprison you for expressing an opinion
not that a non-govt institution can't fire you for anything you say

Kim will pay for what he did to Auto Warmbeer!!!

it was a win-win situation

what kind of faggot goes to NK? some douchebag that ends up costing taxpayers millions of dollars that's who

so we got rid of some retard edgelord AND some crazy SJW professor

there's no downside here

>Paying thousands of dollars for the privilege of receiving questions like this.

I mean, he literally fucked up but dude didn't deserve it

>hard labor

You don't become a vegetable just from hard labor, user.

What about freedom of association?

I bet that this guy was also a SJW who worshiped communist regimes.

I'm putting two and two together a lot easier thanks to the children's cartoons I used to watch

Recess for example, half the characters have names & surnames that only Jews (in the US at least). Similarly, Rugrats makes it easy to identify Jewish names as half its characters are openly Jewish

I think they made a mistake with things like these

Did she forget to print the rest of the choices or were you supposed to fill those in?

He's not wrong about these young liberal rich white male college students being clueless.

>a communist nation saying you tried to steal a flag is the same as being a rapist

Kill all commies. I hope someone abducts the bitch and waterboards her for a few days. And then we can all say she deserved it.

T.J. from Recess

In the early days of our Reich women like this will be stripped naked and thrown into a black or Muslim ghetto to get a just taste of the great non-whites they admire.

What kind of projecting is that? She'd probably say the same thing if he accidentally ate a Nork DMZ guard's rice sandwich on rice from the commie breakroom.

She's kinda right in the beginning of her rant

lol did you enjoy your straight white male bashing you feminist cunt?
it's almost like some men aren't beta cunts who take whatever shit is thrown their way by cunts, wacky I know right?

don't think that (((they))) haven't noticed that the reaction to this far more muted than expected; what's new is that (((they're))) slaves are noticing too.

While she's kinda right on how fucking clueless some americans are in other country, she shouldn't blame white men for all the rapes and "privilege inequalities" happenign in your place.

She's pretty retarded.

source

>born 1955
>adjunct professor
>as her main job
What a goddamned fucking loser. For those of you who aren't familiar with academic jobs, adjunct is when they pay you a few thousand dollars to teach a class or two per semester. My cousin does one course of adjunct work for a law school and gets $3000/semester. This controversy is actually likely to improve her career prospects because she can become a sarkesian type activist/professional victim

So why the fuck did that idiot go to North Korea - and who thought its a good idea to let him lol?

Anyway -1 shits given. The Zerg brainfucked that idiot thinking he's a spy or whatever, those K-Chinks are crazy.