ISRAEL IS KILLING WHITE MEN!

This blue-eyed white soldier was fighting for Assad when Israeli airstrikes killed him.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/879004723847811072

ISRAEL IS KILLING WHITE MEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqsj1uGy3_s
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/
youtube.com/watch?v=RdsI71f9wf0
youtube.com/watch?v=qZlBMBoMmt8
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGjSmrxZ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=hzNbJvzvoBA
youtube.com/watch?v=8UM6Pc0LkDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks quintessentially Italian.

ISRAEL HAS DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE WHITE RACE!

>>> AHHH A WHITE PERSON MUH WHITES

Give it a rest will you. Jesus.

lmao kill urself nigger

Its almost like caucasians are white or something

He doesn't look white at all

If you're NOT a Jew and look White: You're White.

Semites are not white.

Twitter is buzzing about him being Bulgarian.

Bulgarians are White.

>If you're NOT a Jew and look White: You're White.
basically but converted jews are white too. Semites are actually pretty rare

Do you not realize that Sup Forums is simply looking for another reason to attack Jews (Israel)??? It's not just "hurr durr muh whites" fuck no.

Is Ivanka Trump white?

>Semites are not white.
Caucasians are not semites

If this isn't white then no South Europeans are white.

Yes. She is not genetically Jewish.

>/sg/ has their own version of BASED BLACK MAN meme just like /ptg/

Reddit tier generals need to go.

Syrians, like all arabs, are semites, hence they are not white (i.e., european origin). End of story.

no youre a retard go do more research. "turkish people are semites too because theyre brown" learn how genetics work you fucking troglodyte

But he is Bulgarian or Serbian.

>like all arabs, are semites
this sentence is Sup Forums retardation personified. Do you have even the basic idea of what you just said or even what a semite is?

> syrians
> arabs

typical burger education. The Middle East is the most ethnically and culturally diverse place on Earth, it's a shame Islam ruined its vibrant and unique religions/traditions. But racially, none of them are related to each other, especially not Syrians you moron. Lebanese and Syrians are East Mediterranean Caucasians, Iraqis are Mesopotamian, Iran is Persian. They may speak Arabic and have an Arab religion, but they are not 'arab' in race. The most some of them have is 20% arab admixture, the rest is their native blood. North Africa is much more Arabized than the Levant and Iran. Egypt is racially arab, Syria is not. It's called the Arab world because they all speak Arabic and have an Arab religion. Saudis, Egyptians, Libyans, Jordanians, and anyone on the Peninsula are ethnically Arab. Syrians are Caucasians

>using a linguistic term to refer to genetics
i couldn't be this stupid even if i actively tried

Pol doesnt consider ,us (romanians) bulgarians and serbians white.I made peace with it.

>mortars land on Israeli territory
>get an immediate response in the form of airstrike
just because other countries want to act like cuckolds and accept strikes on their land doesn't mean Israel should

Why yes indeed.

im not typing out Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi everytime. Amazing someone can figure out its referring to language generally but still dont know what it means lol semite, now, is related to the non white jewish people.

lmao, you bomb government forces even when the rebels are the ones firing on israeli patrols. fuck off.

lmao
he died like a pig
and his death went unanswered, yet again :)

I've seen Syrian trash here in Serbia

They are short, brown, unbrown subhumans who smell. They are nothing like europeans

Most people on this board hope you and your family die screaming in pain.

Why do you Israelis still come to Sup Forums?

>semite, now, is related to the non white jewish people.
no, semite is whoever speaks a language related to the semetic root system

Sandniggers killing whites, what else in new

GTFO kikes.

Blue eyes don't make him white.

gas off shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=zqsj1uGy3_s

is this """""""WHITE MAN"""""""" welcome in your imaginary future """"""""white ethnostate"""""? will you give your daughter to this man as wife?

You are a retard.

>iraq
im not going to argue something obvious with some sandnigger in a bomb crater

Kill all khazars. they're not even Jews, their claim to land is forfeit as their whole fake race

blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/

i mean this arab marauder is now dead so obviously not, but supposed they didn't attack Israel and didn't have to die?

muh "blue eyes"

>speaks Semitic language
>tons of Jews have blue eyes

Literally inter-levantine violence.

ISR is the new nazi country. They have the same ideology : they think there are only one race on the planet "jews".

Yes. He is White and my daughter is White.

>mudslime
>"White"

>he thinks he needs israel to kill whites to make us hate them
We have hated them for years

>he thinks nationality = genetics

umm sweetie
it appears you have fallen for
F a k e N e w s

i mean if he was in isralel he'd be a fucking beauty king compared to you ugly bastards
you lot look like you're made in elder scroll : oblivion when you random character look

I think you're replying to a Jew who is just trying to stir up shit. It probably is true that Ashkenazi Jews do have some Khazar ancestry, as well as Eastern-European ancestry, and (obviously) distant ancestry from the ancient kingdoms of Judah and Israel.

I agree. There's nothing white about him except blue eyes. This pooeyed man for example looks whiter.

kekbump

Jewfags lost their promised slice of Syria.
Syria will survive in one piece.
How long can a fake nation outsourcing operations to low functioning terrorists survive?
Please, feel sorry for them, goyim.

Cut them a little slack. You're talking about a group who were taken to the very brink of extinction by a genocidal holocaust, who took shelter in ancestral homelands wanting only to mind their own business and be left to live in peace. And even here they must be bullied and provoked?

>muslims aren't white

whiter than 70% of the USA, thats for sure...

zionists BTFO

Levantines got ass blasted by penisular Arabs, Romans, Persians. Turks, etc.

Hittites used to go on a rampage in the Levant. The place got invaded by Sea Peoples.

There are Haplogroup P men among Arabs, dude.

The Ottomans fucked you up.

If the proto-Jews were exiled Egyptian "craftsmen" then the first Jews would have Haplogroup P y-dna men among them related to Europeans and Turks. They would have started off related to Khazars.

He's ain't white, he's a fucking shitskin nigger.

FORESKIN, FRESH GOY FORESKIN

Nope, you're either White or you aren't, without varying degrees, and nobody who prays in arabic could ever be White.

BUT BASED TRUMP IS WORKING WITH ISRAEL
SO ISRAEL IS BASED
MAGAPEDES ASSEMBLE
HE IS NOT WHITE BECUASE MAGA
MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA
GOD EMPEROR LULZ
AWOO

looks like a typical mizrahi shitskin to me

How can this man be white if his ancestry isn't from Europe, this man is not white.

>based upon your flag you're either a failtroll or a dumb ass blacky

lmao they gave this young marauder a 2 stars rank
i guess they have a pretty bad manpower shortage :)

>Grosser-Spass ("Great Fun/Joke") for Ukraine
>Ostropoler ("Eastern Pole") for Russia
At least our enemy is always entertaining.

Levantines created the first civilizations in the world(Sumer/Ur/Göbekli Tepe). They created the first empires in the world (Akkadians/Assyrians/Babylonians). They then literally single-handedly brought the world out of the bronze-age by inventing iron-weaponry and using it to enormous effectiveness (Assyrian Empire).

You mean the civil war is... g-good for Israel?

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=RdsI71f9wf0

Oy preper jewish pussy for some aryan dicks

it's good for all humanity, it's not especially good for Israel because they didn't really pose a threat in recent times

>Syrians are WHITE
Nu-pol pls gtfo

lol kikes getting blacked

Not necessarily. The middle easterners have the oldest civilizations with surviving recorded history because they wrote shit down on clay tablets that they ended up burying.

Vinca culture could be older. There could be older civilizations lost under Asian soil like in Indian and China.

China has buried ruins to keep them from getting looted but they're communist dicks who don't want anyone peaking.

Are those Ethiopian Jews?

wtf is this, why is Israel music so degenerate.

They aren't white if they aren't ethnically European. I hate kikes too, but this is retarded.

Honestly the only country in the ME that I support is Israel, but I feel bad about a lot of Palmyra being destroyed (thanks Russia for rescuing the rest) and the innocent Christian and Yazidi girls who have been raped.

We're talking ethnicity not religion. Are you implying she's transracial ya fuckin momo?

Good riddance.

S.

Next time the gas chambers will not be imaginary but very, very real. And the gas will be flammable.

All kikes are descendants of khazar turkroach, no exceptions.

Open the valves, goys.

People will never stop making threads like these until the term "White" is defined scientifically (which will never happen).
Sure, there are "cultures" that are older, but one of the defining characteristics of civilization is something MORE than just "people in a certain area doing similar things".

Also, the Vinca culture is estimated at its oldest to be from around ~5700 BC (7700 YBP). Göbekli Tepe is an actual area with still surviving constructed building from around ~10000BC (12000 YBP). Far, FAR before the Vinca culture came about.

Kikes feel free to post more good kike music

youtube.com/watch?v=qZlBMBoMmt8

>blue eyes
>not white

choose one

>tfw syria looks whiter than your country
JUST

hey sup?

Why should I give a fuck about their opinions?

Why is Israel culturally cucking itself? Vid related is a 15 year old little girl singing about sucking cock

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGjSmrxZ7s

Well as an Isranon pointed out, the degenerate media here is owned by them so of course their own media is degenerate, too.

Israel is full of blue eyed blond haired fuckers...

>modern day Iranians
>Persians
>Aryans
Top kek. 100 bucks that you're an American.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_pGjSmrxZ7s

my sides, first time I see this actually

>hey let me just dig up this picture of a 1/4 negro who by a chance of one to ten billion ended up with blue eyes to disprove the fact that bright eyes are a feature that only white people poses and that he without a doubt inherited from a white parent.

Really got my noggins joggin

>hey this song which is in a language i don't understand is about something that is not actually about, why is that?
duno

All the peoples of the ancient middle east save the Persians and Anatolians were Semites speaking semitic languages.

No, that doesn't mean they were Arabs, but the Arabs have lived in Syria and Lebanon for close to 2,000 years. See Philip the Arab, the Roman Emperor from Syria.

Also, (pic related) genetic studies show the Lebanese are more closely related to the Arabs and the Jews than anyone else.

> Being white
> Then showing an obviously Arab looking guy

Why are you telling us the guy that was killed was white, then show us this Arab?

Here's some more, starring Drake
youtube.com/watch?v=hzNbJvzvoBA

She's talking about parties and how everyone stares at her, and something about selfies. Meh. I'm more interested in other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UM6Pc0LkDw