Why is she boring. Feels like you're in a classroom being put to sleep

Why is she boring. Feels like you're in a classroom being put to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pp-0GcRVKg

She, and other right-wing youtubers, should learn to talk like Trump. It's the kind of speaking style that can convince tremendous amounts of masses of people.

No wonder you aren't convincing the other side. All these statistics, facts, and academic studies mean nothing to them. What matters is feelings and emotions and Trump speaks emotionspeak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nYbijx6lZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mza7AjkXiUc
youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much do you get paid to post this bitch everyday 10 times a day?

Another one? Are you guys paid hourly? Quit clogging up pol with your shit to bait newfags.

sage your 'nazi' ass

sage

I agree, they all have bland tones

This. Wtf, no one cares.

JEW

JEW
JOOOS

JEWS EVERYWHERE IN MY HAIR WHAT TO DO?
JOOOS
JEEEWSWWWS
JEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWSSSSS
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWWWWOWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS
JEEEEEWWSSS
Sage

kike, pls try to contain your butthurt

JEEEWWWWWS

JOOOOOOOEEEEEESWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSS

Meanwhile:

sage you dumb useless fuck

counter-sage

keep crying

she's a jew
stop posting about her

Not crying I am laughing and laughing and laughing. Did you think you shills would get open borders?
Ahahahahahaahaha.
We are just getting started.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWS
LAURA SOUTHERN IS A JJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

sage

meanwhile

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS

Lana is a Jew
Laura is a Jew
Spencer is a Jew
ALL ecelebes are Jew
Alt light are Jew
the alt right are jew
White nationalists are Jew
Joooos
JJJJJEJEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSAAAA

sage

glupmpft is a JJJEEEEEWWWWWWW

sage

Baked Alaska Speaks at "Free Speech Rally"
youtube.com/watch?v=3nYbijx6lZ0

you're so fucking right

He should've just kept going with it, I wouldn't give a fuck about what sand nigger I hit.

Fuck off kike

OY VEY THEY'RE ON TO US

Why did you make another one of these threads? What is your purpose here? Do you want to give her more views/exposure?

False.

Mike Enoch denounces "systematic elimination of white people"
youtube.com/watch?v=Mza7AjkXiUc

Be quite. We are trying to let her fame start to decline so she leaks her own nudes for publicity.

Dont talk about her dont give yer (yous)

That's a proof.......
If she admits being Jewish she'll lose money
That's DNA test is a fake or not hers
She didn't take that 'test' officially

MUUUUUUUUUH JOOOOOOOOOS GUYS IM TOTALLY NOT A SHILL XDDD
have a sage

>That's DNA test is a fake or not hers

>they actually expect people to believe this

Sup Forums is not full of complete retards even if it might seem that way sometimes

>Why is she boring.
This chick still hasn't really hit her stride with the whole alt-right thing. Give her a chance. She'll get it figured out eventually.

THEY ARE ALL JJJJJJJJEEEEEWWWWWS. HITLER WAS A JEW.

Joking aside: rebel media is jew I agree on that.
Laura Southern: you are a fucking dick head dumb ass shill - I havent even seen one of her vids yet and give 0 fucks but attacking gateway alt light ecelebs for the right sure does seem like jew shilling to me. So fuck you faggot.

Why even watch her then?

If you're a man over the age of about 22 there's nothing she can tell you that you don't already know or couldn't learn better from an older male youtuber, if you need that

What is with this trend of complaining about these alt-lite/right youtube womens? Why are they so threatening or annoying to you? Why not just ignore them and take it for what it's worth that they attract normies to our side?

>You're white kni--

No I'm not. Lauren IS fucking boring. I've never learned anything from her. But her existence is obviously a good thing overall. To think otherwise is akin to stating that we should only ever run or vote for perfect candidates despite what they look like or their oratory skills.

>unironically believing all what gets out of that girls mouth
you're gullible

>What is with this trend of complaining about these alt-lite/right youtube womens?

Divide and conquer. Oldest heeb trick in the book

yeah the problem is that new fags fall for it every time. That is why I respond with sage posts so that newfags cotton on. I sure as fuck clogs up out board. I would say half of Sup Forums is fake threads sometimes and sometimes they tag team threads so they self bump - I am certain.

If she was trying to hide her ancestry why would she constantly talk about her family, their history and tweet stuff like ? If she was a secret Jew why not just not talk about her family at all and not do any DNA tests?

You people are retarded. You'd actually be able to damage her maybe if you didn't constantly rely on LIES and criticized her based on something real.

She isn't

Turn off the sound. Jack off. Put the sound back on. Go to sleep. Dream of Lauren. Wake up, jack off again.

Do you niggers wanna know the only person that is not a jew?

Oh my fucking god, there are like 10 Lauren Southern threads a day now

She's never had a single original thought, unlike Molymeme or Sargon or whatever, she's never walking you through a manner of thinking or explaining anything.

She literally regurgitates shit you can read here on Sup Forums. Im not being a edgelord when i say people ONLY watch her becuase they want to facefuck her.

Even her """""""Book"""""""" was a 70 page pamphlet.

According to Nazi LARPers, literally everyone is a jew

Every fucking day threads about this thot and attention whore, coal burner and jew. Sage

>he actually thinks these e-celebs are aimed at Sup Forums
I defend her on Sup Forums constantly and I have never learned anything new from her videos. Because I'm not the target audience. You're making an error in thinking anyone who would defend these e-celebs thinks they're some great luminaries in thinking.

>ywn get paid $50K/yr to make shitty videos

FUCK YOU. STOP POSTING THIS ROASTIE BITCH YOU JEW NIGGER

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>SHE JUDEN AND PAID SHILL
>Does more than you to further the causes you say she allegedly doesn't actually believe in
>You shitpost about shills whenever someone isn't agreeing with your world view

I want alt-SJWs to fuck off Sup Forums

I am unironically writing to you that the guys on here that call everyone a jew are actually not nazi LARPers but are jews trying to subvert the WN cause.
I kid you not.
It is not paranoia, it is actually standard psyops: the soviets used it too - accuse everyone, flood disinfo and then everyone is confused.
When someone accuses someone of being a Jew and it is baseless - then they most certainly are a shill.

everyone is a jew or did you jew shill fuckers just go too far and out jew your self so that no one gives a fuck?

Reminder that there's a coordinated character assassination attempt against Lauren Southern. Which is why you get stupid threads like this.

>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>directly met Generation Identity in Europe and chased NGO boats
>constantly on the front lines on the streets doing activism and supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands of people and even young girls about traditionalism, gender roles, immigration, political correctness, etc.
>funny, cute, smart, good-looking and well-spoken, in this vid she looks straight out of a NatSoc poster
>knows what men want and loves to please them and wear nice clothing
>hates feminists, Muslims and mass immigration
>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or pointless ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore" or "boring")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>smart enough to subtly promote Sup Forums-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career

It's mostly just antifa, shills, and /r9k/ MGTOW faggots who dislike Lauren and make these threads.

See pic related for other tactics they use on Sup Forums and other sites.

What's fun is that you can tell the more they keep doing this, the more they feel genuinely threatened. Lauren threatens them because they don't control her and she's a good public figure.

The irony is these efforts don't damage her at all but actually make her look better. Because if the leftists perceive her as such a big threat she must be doing something right. These constant attacks also keep her profile up and give her more exposure.

nice meme
I saved it

fucking 4D chess
Jews always win

Yeah they target certain ecelebs and then do raids. They have been largely succesful in smearing Spencer. They will go for the others bit by bit.
They spend a bit of time with memes, photoshopping, etc they tag team threads so they self bump etc etc. Sometimes even oldfags fall for it like with the relentless Spencer attacks - they just make assumptions based on crap that has been fed into pol for weeks by shills (though spencer does have his failings)

I am always sus on someone that punches right, legit Jew or not. Anyone that punches too hard right is a shill. That should be our motto.

And all this Jew stuff is so dumb I am a WN and it is my life so the Jew accusation stuff is an instant way to tell a shill from a non shill.

yeah I am not a huge fan of her but as a WN I recognise her utility for our cause so I defend her. The guys attacking her are most certainly not WNs and are probably paid to attack her.

All WNs know we are facing a literal genocide and we will be gone politically etc within 50 years if we cant push through our idpol to the ovetron window somehow - Southern is doing her bit for the cause indirectly. Any fucker against her is my enemy.

I really hope you keep at it FinnBro. As long as the disinfo is countered, these threads only help her so they're pointless.

The good thing about Lauren is that they really don't have anything on her. Just easily disproved old tweets out of context and a picture that proves nothing. With PJW, Spencer, and others they have more ammo and men are easier to ridicule, so it works to the shills' advantage.

True about PJW, there is so much more to mock there in his past, he actively counter-signals identitarians and he has a bigger audience than LS yet they spend much more time attacking LS. I'm not sure what they're so afraid of. Her going further right because she left Rabbi Media?

fake and gay

I went I went to work today and there was a thread just like this and now I come home from work and there's another thread just like this why in the fuck are you so triggered by Lauryn Hill she must have said something that was true

This is what they're reduced to. Posting the same lame shit over and over again. Impotent. I'd feel bad for them if I didn't know they were traitors who deserve a helicopter ride.

not an argument

circlejerk between moarpheus and white knight finn #3838
do we have to fucking have this thread every day

reminder to sage and report

Because PJW, despite being better than the MAYNESTREEM METEOR, is still controlled by (((InfoWars))).

InfoWars is controlled by them and PJW will always be restricted by what they prevent him to say or what they force him to say. They will always counter-signal any form of white interests or identity movement or activism, they will always just talk about (((globalists))) and never go beyond that. Lauren has a lot more room to destroy the media stranglehold, go further right, do and cover whatever she wants. They can't stand that. She just attacked Rebel Media and the alt-lite and defended the free speech of people like Spencer and white nationalists. PJW would never do that. PJW will never go to Europe to chase NGO boats. And she's a young, pretty girl, pretty much the biggest threat to their interests because then they can't marginalize their opposition as all David Dukes and no-names on their computers.

They don't control her, so they have to destroy her.

But they did try to character assassinate PJW in the past, which is why you had all these thread mocking him, it wasn't organic, but it was never as bad as Lauren, and some of it was deserved.

Lauren isn't controlled. She's independent and has a lot more potential. So they will try to ruin her credibility or alienate her with all the "calling her a Jew everywhere" nonsense. I think she's smart enough to see through it though.

nice try, JIDF

anti-sage

That's why I like this chick more. She's smart and she's not afraid of saying taboo things (i.e. race is real, IQ differences are real, etc). You can also tell that she's not just regurgitating "alt-right" shit to fit in.

fuck off moarpheus you are such an annoying faggot and your twitter is pure cringe

t. jew

Forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

ALL THESE BUTTMAD KIKES ITT

She's pretty good. But reckless. She's only 19 and putting shit online that can ruin most employment opportunities. Good on her for having balls though.

my only complaint is she isn't picking a side probably to save shekels as soon as she picks a side i bet alot of people will stop watching her

These threads are always made by "1 post by this ID", then this shill starts spamming from another IP.

>2 posts by this ID

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

>like you're in a classroom being put to sleep
we had to put him down . im sorry but he was 16 thats like a million in dog years

You finally got back to your first IP? How many proxies do you have?

Sounds like she's in an awkward spot because she thinks the alt-lite is too cucked but the alt-right is too extreme. Maybe if there were more people like Jared Taylor leading the alt-right instead of edgelords there wouldn't be such a gulf.

She needs to show her time stamped tits to Sup Forums.
And you fuckers need to stop posting shit about her until she does. Get with the program lads.
TITS OR GTFO LAUREN!

So the shills are also pretending to be hardcore "Nazis" calling her a Jew on other sites too?

This is why the internet was a mistake.

Because women speak another language.

I don't think she's referring to just herself but the general impulse in the alt-right to use "Jew" to discredit anything they dislike. Although that characterization is not fair, Damigo/Spencer do sometimes name the Jew when relevant but they mostly concentrate on white identity. Only the lowest IQ edgelord followers seriously go on about gassing the Jews all the time

If nationalists and right wingers want to win and convert the enemy, you must learn to not be boring in your Youtube videos.

The left comes up with simple stuff like
>Not All Muslims
>My body my rules
>He will not divide us
>Black lives matter

They appeal to emotions and feelings, and they're short simple sentences or memes and thus easily spread among the gullible masses

Meanwhile, the right comes up with boring lecture-type videos filled with facts, statistics, studies, logic, and reason, which mean nothing to the enemy you are trying to convert.

Trump came up with "make America great again." and "build a wall." He targeted those messages to the people who voted for him. He didn't appeal to the SJW crowd because he knows they're numbers are not enough.

But I bet if Trump wanted to, he can convert all feminists into becoming normal women again. But right now he's busy running a country, so it's your job to talk like Trump and convert as many liberals as you can.

Your heroes are Trump and Hitler, both great at talking and winning hearts and minds. Why can't you be like them, Sup Forums?

Stop being boring. Don't use facts and logic

.PJW controlled by (((InfoWars)))

good point - that is why they are so light on them

What about red ice - they don't touch red ice too hard yet - they go for Lana but they are trying a softer more subversive technique i've noticed.
If they go for them it will be war - I will legit declare fucking war - but I think they know that so they are going softly on them so far.

She's a dopey opportunist, that's why.

Because there isn't a single white woman in history who isn't boring.

Frecklejaw is cute

They don't really have anything to go with against Lana, except saying that she and Henrik don't have children. I don't know if that's true, I've heard conflicting reports on that front front. Even if it is true it's a pretty weak "attack".

and a jewess

For what it's worth, she's 100% right in that video, and it's sad that more people don't recognize it.

The bumbling, stupid dad was a trope used in the (((media))) to discredit the father figure for the last decades, and the decline (or lack) of the father figure has destroyed the family unit and created a generation of broken children who aren't raised well, whether it's manchildren who never learned how to be men, or whores with daddy issues.

This what all carefully engineered, so was feminism, and the rise of single motherhood which harms the child's development.

Trump is a meme. Lauren is talking about real issues, and the reception to that video is good and she's getting more viewers than ever.

>our movement is to gain strength over our enemy
>so act like the enemy

NOT A JEW GOY

WHY THE FUCK WOULD KIKES JOIN SHIT THAT GIVES THEM INFLUENCE OVER THEIR MONEY AND SHEKELS?????

NOT A JEW
NOT A JEW
NOT A JEW
NOT A JEW

some are larpers, some real nazis mmost imho are shills ((paid)). Only a fucking retard or traitor would call everything that moved on the right and ebery eceleb 'a jew' or 'controlled opposition' - particularly considering the state we are in. Our entire civilization will be gone within 50 years and any true WN knows that there are way more important things to worry about and will use any ally they can get.

CAN YOU SEE THIS??

IT MEANS NOTHING

Awww, looks like Posocuck is not happy with her.

confirmed jew

/thread

OY VEYY WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO CONTROL MY ENEMIES NARRATIVE AND TAKE THEIR MONEY???

THOSE NAZIS FROM Sup Forums ARE GOING TO GET ME

You seriously coming in here with that retarded "Simonsen is a Jewish name" bullshit? Kek, you're desperate.

we have been through this before jewboi like 10 times. LMFAO
Let me guess is rebel media pissed at her for leaving and they got you hebes on her? Funny as fuck.

She is completely uninteresting and unoriginal. She's a 6 who tried to make-up and dye her way to a 7 or 7.5. She's a run of the mill shit-tier educated 22 year old trying to hang on to whatever trend is going to get her eyeballs. She's ignorant, airheaded, has a manly voice, and no sense of humor. Embarrassing to see. She ought to hide herself away at whatever retail stores her type normally occupy and get an actual job.