Oh, no! Those filthy niggers and mudslimes are invading my country!

Oh, no! Those filthy niggers and mudslimes are invading my country!
They come and do not adhere to my culture, and they also breed like rabbits, these fucking savages have 8 children per woman on average! In 50 years we will be a minority in our society.

Looks like 18 centuries ago all over, when the snowniggers from the north raided Rome and destroyed our first civilization, The difference is now we know an even more subhuman race than nordics.

The mediterraneans built this world, never forget it

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/the-viking-explorer-who-beat-columbus-to-america
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_the_Americas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off retarded Spic

These houses were made in order to cope with the harsh climate of the north and the architecture put into them in regards to isolation is still used today.

Your stone temples, while pretty, are entirely useless.

>so what, our civilization was really advanced you know, and nothing like niggers. take a look on this GREAT sword!

kek at you ahmed

pic related: a real work of a civilization

Nice try, Schlomo

Meds and Nords stand together against kikes

Pagans, when will they learn?

Which period are we talking about exactly? Also show your peasant houses from the Roman Iron age. That sword was from the Bronze age.

>Vikings, hundreds of years ago
>Niggers, today
The white man evolved
We aren't shitting on the african nignogs for not having civilization 1000 years ago, we are shitting on them because they are still at the same spot.
Go fuck yourself.

Be Rome:
>Greatest civilization to ever exist
>Raided by muslims and nordics snowniggers
>The inferiors destroy everything and breed like rabbits
>2000 years later there are still great monuments standing

Be scandinavia:
>no one gives a fuck about this frozen shithole
>no one raids it because it's worthless and full of nordic imbeciles
>Oh man take a look on this fine sword and shield from my ancestors!

Germanic tribes in Central Europe at least had numbers, but were constantly at war with each other so they didn't have time to build these things. People were always mobile and had to move around.

Scandinavia barely had enough people to fill a small village at the time (exaggerated).

Nigger you don't even show your flag.

We all know that if you did show your nationality, it would reveal an Israeli flag.

>same thing can be said about niggers
>wh-whoa he-he-hey chill out man, have I showed you this fine piece of art nords did while Greece was inventing philosophy?

Well you're the nigger today

get rid of that cuckflag if you wanna talk nations faggot

>dwelling on the kike bank system
>kike state with tons of refugees coming in every year
>1 every 5 teen boys in sweden has thought about being homossexual
>most interracial sexual relations in europe proportionally occur in sweden
>can be arrested for talking about fake holocaust and races

do you realise you are the only ones who never did anything good for europe? even the fucking germans tried to save our continent with hitler, but scandinavia is simply our paler version of niggers

It's the truth, whether you accept it or not

Hello turkish rape baby boy

I have very little empathy for what's now happening to Germanic countries. They ruined both Rome, and monarchistic Europe with the world wars.
Let them burn, Meds and Slavs will build a better world.

Greeks are not turks

but you are

how can i be a turk with blue eyes and brown/blonde hair

There were plenty of raids because of the fair women. Mostly focused in Finland though.

>brown/blonde hair
which is it faggot?

a mixture of those 2 colours

the technical term is "dirty blonde"

t. Poo in Loo

Well, Greeks are dirty. Not sure about blonde though.

Mediterraneans and Nordics stand together against the kikes.
You're a bunch of retarded beings arguing over nothing.You're doing their work right now.

yeah europe must be united

keeeeeeeeeeeek

Snowniggers invented representative government and constitutions.

Hell yes dude

the danes or the vikings where much more advanced than you think.
the vikings where the actual first to step on to the american mainland and had very developed navigational technoligy.
history.com/news/the-viking-explorer-who-beat-columbus-to-america
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_the_Americas

Just back from a stopover in Athens. Caught this sign on the way into the city from the airport: "IMMIGRANTS WELCOME-TOURISTS GO HOME"

really got in my craw, especially after walking down to Monastirski and seeing hundreds of Africans hanging out blasting reggae music, trash everywhere. Picture is the billboard in question.

So is having a crooked nose attractive or not?

Sly is part Jew. Jews are Meds. I would trust a Roman about as much as a Jew.

>compares african mudhuts from today to recreations of early dark age buildings
>compares bronze age sword to building made AD 80

The concept of time eludes you to a degree rarely found outside of creationists.

>Be nords
>produce most advanced ships for the time
>all architecture involves wood to deal with the cold climate
>wood deteriorates as southern Europeans come north and build stone structures and replace your culture with their own
>turns out it's kinda dumb because a lot of people froze to death in their castles because of this
>thousand years later some archaeologist finds the stone foundations of a peasant hut and extrapolates to what the hut would've looked like based on secondary sources of Nords using wood
>clearly though these people who had the most advanced ships and discovered North America while Columbus' ancestors were being raped to death by Muslims in Iberia mustn't have had more advanced structural design than these peasant huts we imagined existed based on some ditches we dug!

Here's the reality: Stave churches are probably far more similar to the nordic architecture outside of peasant villages than the huts you posted, and Roman peasants lived in similarly poor quality housing. The key difference? The stave churches were maintained.

>mudslim paki larping as Christian

btfo

So much shilling today under that flag

Iberia/italy*

This.

Nordic people = Roman empire >>> poo in loo >>>>>>> Africans

kek

we wuz romans