REFUGEES NOT WELCOME

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

We need 135k dislikes to put a video on the list Most Disliked YouTube videos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/22/man-who-interrogated-911-mastermind-says-jihadis-use-political-correctness-to-shield-terror-operations.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are deleting dislikes non stop

every time it goes to 500k they reduce it to 400k

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos

Disliked & bumped

Disliked and bumped

It would be good to prove it. Live stream or sth?

You know, I thought this was just a rumor, but I just checked and my dislike had been removed. I disliked it again. I'll check daily.

Bump!

I'll go and dislike when I get home from work.

Okay, seriously. I just disliked the video, refreshed, and the dislike was gone. I disliked, refreshed, and the dislike gone. Did this about ten times.

there are tons of coments about it.
its pretty viral video, i checked it yesterday, there were like 450k dislikes. Disliked it and my dislike still stands, but its still around 450k . no way it didn't gained at least20k dislikes more

also, 2 days ago i'm sure it was at 500k.

By the way, is there a way to dislike a jewtube video without giving it views?

Have a bump

I saw a Syrian refugee on Reddit complaining about this video.

The kicker is, the poor fucker had already been autobanned from a radical leftist sub masquerading as a normal one!

Yeah, those bastards erased my dislike twice. Had to dislike it again.

Bump

My dislike was deleted for the 4th time, will check hourly. You should all do the same.

Do you think Wikipedia is based enough to include it on the list? Also, we should get at least 600k dislikes so we can insure that it wouldn't get bumped off the list by some shity JB music video that comes out soon....

fucking bump for a good cause

if youtube want to keep the dislikes low, why not just freeze it at 30k or something? why delete some of the dislikes every day? or do they think no one will notice if they do it like this?

Just went back and re-added my dislike that they removed. Will check daily to make sure they don't delete again. Advise everyone to do the same

I am surprised my dislike is still there and it's been few days already since I disliked the video.

16 633 269 views
144 023 likes
443 409 dislikes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos
>sort by percentage
>Rick Perry video
>still laughing

bimp.

Hey, liberals, want to destroy that mean old Trump and his legion of Nazi on Sup Forums? Yes?! Great!!!

Prove to the world that the liberal way of open borders to all is the future by #OpenBordersForIsrael!!!

Let the Jewish Ethno-State of Israel be the leader of the world with a fully open borders policy.

No longer will you have to deal with mean old racist white bigots in America or Europe!!! The Jewish Ethno-State of Israel and its Jewish population will be the first to fully accept your liberal agenda!

#OpenBodersForIsrael

Bump

It's gone, they deleted the comment.

now its

144,022 likes

even less likes than before

>muh dislikes are getting removed

no they aren't you idiot trumpkins

they are removing youtube dislike bots because some triggered snowflake trump supporter just can't help it

then why did i had to dislike the video three times by now?

Why even bother? If anything they'll either even out the likes/dislikes with bots and deleting dislikes or just disable rating
The video is supposed to 50-100k likes and a 1 million dislikes minimum now

this

Let's do this

>When you want innocents to die, but can't kill them yourself, so you get an excuse to get somebody else to do it

>We need 135k dislikes to put a video on the list Most Disliked YouTube videos.
KikeTube will just reset the dislikes so it never makes the list.

my dislike was removed lol

i disliked the video with my main account several days ago, and just checked it again, and it was removed (i just disliked it again).

this video probably has over 1 million dislikes

Can confirm my dislike was removed, I disliked it the day it came out.
Anyways disliked again

>hurr durr we just deleting spam accounts
>hurr durr its just a caching problem counting shit too often so its really not that fast
>hurr durr I cant hear you no no your thumbsdown wasnt removed lalalalalalala
>t.jews

Imagine our power if we went out from our basements

Supreme Court just ruled Refugees are NOT welcome. They'll pull the video soon.

idk what you niggers are talking about I disliked it from 3 different accounts and the dislikes are all still there

Mine is still there, try to avoid using the direct link from the embed as that will be using 4chins as a referral. Copy the link and then paste it into a new window or tab.

The world isnt ready yet

Ok phone posting so I can't use funny pictures, but i really wonder who is behind this post.

Disliked!
I thought I had already but I guess it was a different video that I disliked.

Don't forget this article faggots!!

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/22/man-who-interrogated-911-mastermind-says-jihadis-use-political-correctness-to-shield-terror-operations.html

I know for a fact they keep removing my down vote.
I've down voted that video 3 times.
I just did it again.
And I'll keep going back to do it.

gezz dude, not hard to figure out.
Just how many times can you down vote a video using one username?
I've down voted it 3 times now using my only username.

me too.

start a screenshot with the dislike numbers like I did. All Hail Lord Commander Kek!

I think they alter American dislikes. My Canadian dislike is still supposedly there as well as one comment.

Just stop with that cringe worthy "PRAISE kek!" Shit. The meme died a long time ago. Let it go.

i wanna fuck rebecca black

the moment they can't stop the flood of dislikes to 500000 they're gonna flood it with over a billion likes you know

Let's report it for being racist to whites. Too low IQ.

Sure thing (((Abrahim)))

Praise Lord Kek you Cocksucking Motherfucker. Fuck you and your whore of a cunt mother. Praise Kek! :)

IS THAT RUSSIAN
THAT LOOKS RUSSIAN
NO COmMIES

BUMP and dislike, lets make it into the most disliked video list

I've disliked this video 6 times. The dislikes keep being taken off it. It's fucking ridiculous. I need to go look at it, because I'm sure they removed my dislike AGAIN.
They're really censoring the fuck out of people on this one. Deleting and hiding comments, as well.

Stop oppressing my people and religion you fucking faggot.
Praise Kek...praise his name.

>logged out view
What is CNN up to?

like 3 more below that

You. Your Momma should have swallowed you.

You. Your Momma should have swallowed you.

>IF WE PUT DISLIKE WE WILL STOP THIS MIGRATION!! YEA THIS IS HOW WE WON !! KEKISTANI xDDD
Meanwhile sandniggers continue to fuck white women

"Hi. Bla bla bla ble. Good morning."

It's pretty obvious that they're not letting the count go high. Most videos have around one like/dislike per 10 views. This video which obviously provokes a strong response from people (either agreeing or disagreeing) only has one dislike/like per 28 views.

I rechecked the link and noticed my downvote was gone. I revoted but why the fuck was my vote gone in the first place? (((them)))?

yes, check back in a couple of days and dislike it once again, as they will continue deleting dislikes

alright, more enganged than ever now.

It restored my faith in humanity I'll say that much.

Fuck off. This shit is still alive and spreading into RL. Can't have that can you Rabbi? You fucking oven dodger, neck yourself.

I flagged the video for repulsive content.

Opened two browsers, one 10s later than the first, saw this, laughed.

Bump

>couple of days
mine was deleted every 2 hours or so

>Oh gee, an internet video got le epin downboats
>We're winning guize!

Uh no. At the end of the day, you fucking queers are going to sit their with your tiny cocks in your hands and Muhammed and Abdul cum inside your prepubescent daughters.

>be me
>gross normie
>memester since cheezburger days
>addicted to memes
>kekistan starts
>sees SJWs getting BTFOd
>repetedly hear of Sup Forums and the power of Sup Forumss "weaponized autism"
>decide to check it out
>lurk for 6 months
>I'm a facist now.
As annoying as the kekistan guys are, they're helpful idiots. It's really because of them I got redpilled.

These people look like they have no idea what they're doing

I just redisliked it.
I thought you fags where just paranoid, but they ARE removing dislikes

No normie is watching that video anymore

mine was deleted

Praise kek you fucking stormfag.

I have to dislike this thing every goddamn day because it keeps getting un-disliked

Yea my dislike still stands, my guess is that they are deleting mostly US dislikes and comments.

instead of deleting comments and dislikes rapidly why don't they just delete the fucking video