What would you do if Uncle Adolf came back to life?

What would you do if Uncle Adolf came back to life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gR3FwTtBVjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill him again.

Kill Him again faggot did bring ruin to Europe and Right Wing

Thank him for saving my country

Cucks

Send him to Argentina.

Adopt him as a brother
Hide him until I can sell him to Sup Forums

Hitler did nothing right. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

He never died

kill him again

this is some Jesus tier shit.
Saint Hitler.

well lets see
Invaded a Right Wing Poland killed Reactionaries started a war on two fronts killed a shit ton of whites destroy europe to the point its a American (kike) puppet did i left anythig out?

Unless he had plastic surgery to stretch his earlobes and round out his skulI, I don't think so.

Earlobes grow until you die. Check any old folk to see they all have giant earlobes.

>America is only 50% white
>Romania is 0% white
You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a country inhabited solely by gypsies and magyar rape babies.

The old guy has a rounder top of his head and more prominent cheekbones than Hitler.

show flag faggot and then well talk about cucks

also white nationalism its an american invention to deal with their idenity crisis the fact that they dont belong to any group of their own

Hop on his UFO and start shooting lasers at all the Jews and nogs

Apologise

youtube.com/watch?v=gR3FwTtBVjk

Inform him about the Situation, give him a home, ally and then try to go into politics again after he realised his mistakes and now will only gas the banker jews with much influence and their pals. Then...

Romanians are ancestors of Thracian (Dacian),Celtic and Slavic tribes, mixed with Romans. They maybe got 4% Turko-Mongolic/Magyar blood, and the Hungarian,Turk,Tatar and Gypsy minorities, the amount and way they got this isn't unusal for anywere in Europe. Romanians themselves are pretty similiar to Bulgarians (With which they mixed heavily) and to some Italians.