Daily reminder: You pagan losers always lose

Northen crusades fucked you pagan fags up good. Paganism would've destroyed europe and would've made europe stupid. Kill all the so called pagans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00
youtube.com/watch?v=GsnxhALA-x4
youtu.be/sdGPPLmR5Bc
youtu.be/G_7U-FZh4z8
youtu.be/pochreLwrQs
youtu.be/zgPxSD1loZ0
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/shameful-hypocrisy-swedens-first-feminist-government/
christianpost.com/news/record-numbers-abandon-sweden-church-because-they-do-not-believe-in-god-180141/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ!

Nobody was ever Christian here lmao. You fell for it you dumb blobhead. Nobody worships McDonald's either just so you know, even if there are many such buildings, and the CEO comparable to (Jewsus).

but it's not a competition with pagan's. that's the point.

>Nobody was ever Christian here lmao.
and you wonder why your country is so shitty?

Where is this? I'll be going to Sweden in like 1 month I would like to visit this and vandalize this pagan devil worshipping stone.

We were here thousands of years before your God.
We will remain here for thousands of years after your God dies.

weak bait

Enforcing religious slaughter in the name of our God is a disgrace to our Lord. It dishonors his principles.

Did he not proclaim that he would separate religion and state after the great persecution by the kings of this earth?
The lamb with two horns represents just that:
- A king in national matters;
- A King in religious matters.

Governments derive their power from the governed.
Religion pertains solely to man's relationship to God.

Don't forget this brother. You are in great error.

underdeveloped brain spotted

Athelstan was such a great character in that show.

Amen,pagans have nothing but defeat

>emain here for thousands of years after y
Stfu you swedish cuck, go suck nigger muslim dick

The Swedish actor took care of him :)

Good job fighting over divide and conquer shit while our governments are actively pursuing a policy of replacement.

Pro tip, ALL religious shit posting on Sup Forums is LARPing. You are not a Crusader, you are not some viking warlord. Religion is worthless in the upcoming struggle.

paganism is ethnically based and has no need for imperalism in europe. it is built into the blood of german anglo and nordic europeans and whatever they do odin follows in the shadows of the whites. the multicultural slave race of the jews you call christians destroys ethnicity and primes the multicultural slave race to jews,

2000 years lmao
here it is barely 1000 years
go suck some immgrant toes.

>Kill all the so called pagans
Agree. Convert or die.

Go let your women get raped filthy faggot swedish cuck

Being passive aggressiveness doesn't make you any less wrong cuck

>pic related
>your typical pagan

>Religion is worthless in the upcoming struggle.

This isn't really true. What is true though is that using religion as some kind of fashion statement is useless.

>emain here for thousands of years after y
How does one read this?
Do I have to become a christian so my intelligence drops to the bix noods level?

>not taking the pagan pill
pic related is one of things of mine

Nice larping fags

Pro tip, religion is useless, pick up a rifle and take action to defend your loved ones.

in the end times each jew will have 2200 hundred slaves. do you think they are goy pagan? no gentile christian. get cucked christians

>Jews adopting christianity quickly after jesus dies means everyone else did as well
And I thought the American education system was terrible

>After 1700 years of Christian Europe larpers try to shit on our heritage
>call them out on it
>"hurr durr, stop the divide and conquer man"

I doubt there's a single European on Sup Forums who was born into a pagan family. It's pure LARP.

christfaggotry did this.

>Enforcing religious slaughter in the name of our God is a disgrace to our Lord. It dishonors his principles
Sure didn't seem to bother you at Verden

100 years ffw
>Daily reminder: You christians losers always lose
>Hidschra fucked you christian dogs up good. Christianity would've destroyed europe and would've made europe stupid. Kill all the so called Christians

Christians literally destroyed all Roman, Greek Celtic etc. knowledge all over Europe. Thousands of libraries burned. Philosphers burned at the stake. Invalueable Art shmashed.
Fuck you Dutch faggot. You are shit. I wish fast climate warming was actually a thing and your abomination of a country would get flooded and all dutchfags drown and eaten by fish.

Heil Odin, dutch piece of shit. May your land open like a mouth and devour you awhole.

I thought he was Finn desu

Your entire country is morocco
It is full of muslims and is degenerate as fuck.
weed
prostitutes
strippers
this is all you are known for.

>Religion is worthless in the upcoming struggle.

The upcoming struggle is literally Jew vs Christian, Jewish values (greed and sin) vs Christian values (love and morality). Religion is central.

So is being a Christian
It is not a European religion, you are literally a cuck trying to justify believing in a religion brought here by foreigners

Im not larping im just sick of christians being brainlets

>Sweden
>once a Christian powerhouse
>cross on flag
>literally the best place to live
>begin abandoning Christ
>becomes 80% atheist
>commits cultural suicide
>turns into what it is today
Go suck some refuge semen out of your golden hair women,cuck

Your gods had their shrines desecrated and destroyed.

WE destroyed your sinister culture of eating horse and dogs.

Pagans should be hanged.

>It's pure LARP.
>DEUS VULT memeflag
Fuck off, kike.

The europe of today isn't christian, no one goes to church and you won't win them back unless you inoctrinate them like sandniggers.

>It's a pure LARP
Exactly my point, but pretending you are some kind of Crusader is larping as well. The church has been infiltrated and pozzed beyond redemption at this point.

I thought Germany's Nazism had much influence from paganism though

>>>>>>>baganism
nice larp

>>It's pure LARP.
>So is being a Christian

No, it's not you retard, I was born into a Christian family.

>sinister culture of eating horse and dogs.
>making shit up
Fuck off, muttrican. Maybe cut off the rest of your dick for your kike lord and saviour.

LOL another northen cuck, you know christianity isnt the problem. The problem is you northen men are pussies. No wonder the crusades went so good in the north. Look how people treat rapist in serbia or other orthodox strong hold. Faggot cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1kXIO7HcdX8

We are so smart today, Jesus was cool but never pro-church.
Paganism and Jesus can go together, it's the stupid book-pointing, hierarchy bureaucracy of churches that famalams things up.
youtube.com/watch?v=LDnu0giUS00

Nice baskethilt broadsword. They say now the scots wearing plaid is an over-romantization. That's right, abandon your God and your Tartan.

heil odin, says the austrian LMAO. You should be ashamed the most you litteral cuck. Without catholic poland your country would've been muslim and turkish you retarded cuck. God you people are the most stupid I could ever meet.

Hmmm
Christian powerhouse lol
christ has nothing to do with any accomplishments it is a worthless sack of shit.
Its not like GOD allowed us to do this. It was no god at all, its the people.
Its like OH THANK GOD JIMMY SURVIVED THE SURGERY while in reality its the surgeon who did all the work.

only weak people need your god
im not an atheist i just dont give a shit
i have other things to worry about than if a god is real or not.
literally a worthless debate that dosent even matter.

Oh btw. Christians took 90% of paganism and added 10% jewish bullshit. Every single of your festivals = pagan to the core. Moral code = mostly pagan. If you are Orthodox or Catholic that is. If you are Protestant your religion consists of 90% kikeshit.

I doubt there's a single European on Sup Forums who hasn't celebrated pagan holidays ie Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc

Says the swede LOL

if you were born into a pagan family you would be pagan, if you were born into a muslim family you would be muslim, if you were born into a jewish family you would be jewish.....can you see a pattern ?

Without christianity and centuries of european infighting, not even only christians vs pagans, but christians vs christians (and destroying rome btw) muslims would not exist today but rot in Asia minor.

Yeah here's some samples.
Hitler was ''Christian'' in public to get the church on his side.
But in private life he despised it really.

90% paganism?

where are the christans eating horse and dogs?

Where are the child sacrifices?

where are they cutting the bellies of people to tell prophecy?

Your a Swedish cuck, nothing you say can ever be taken seriously.
>little angsty man angry he dosent have faith
Kek godbless

I bet you sell your ass for some weed on the red light district you kankerhoer

Rome was already collapsing before it accepted christianity you retarted faggot. Fucking pagan barbarians caused the fall of rome you retarded cuck

pagans never united against non-european threat
if christianism didn't exist, i believe muslims would be rotting Europe.

>Islam is bad because it's "indoctrinated"

You fell for the Jewish tricks, brainlet. It's not indoctrination to believe Christ is God, it's salvation. Islam is bad because it worships a false God, bot because it adheres to it's principles. People like yourself are the reason your Church is so "pozzed up".

>can you see a pattern ?
It's called "not larping".

You're a degenerate.

>christans eating horse and dogs
>child sacrifices
>cutting the bellies of people to tell prophecy
>american education
Who told you that crap? Your local Rabbi?

Sick of all these pagan threads

KEK he dosen't even know his own religion. Yes Pagans did all that inculding robbing graves of femur bones because it was good luck.

>Nobody was ever Christian here

no wonder why your shithole is cucked beyond saving

top lel

Enjoy the caliphate shitskin

not an argument.

It was Christians that burned down the universities and tossed a thousands years of knowledge onto the pyre. Christians were the Muslims of retardation for a thousand years until the Jewish influence of Christianity wa a gradually drowned out by people tired of living in the ruins of a shattered empire made poor by Christian theology.

>Paganism would've destroyed europe and would've made europe stupid. Kill all the so called pagans

Europe was stupid till we had the Enlightenment. AKA we re-established pagan era knowledge and writings.

No, you're a fucking third world country mate.
Literally only thing your associated with is murder rape and drugs. and that is true.
Your not even white for fucks sake.
Your argument which is non existant prooves that you are shit and probably underage.
You can strangle yourself.

You don't eat horse?
The Empire never ended
Have some based pagan fighting for the protestants:
youtube.com/watch?v=GsnxhALA-x4 {The last one to say Amen}

>Hitler was ''Christian'' in public to get the church on his side.
>But in private life he despised it really.

And God sent Russia to crush him.

Yeah because it was Norsemen and south Germanics who made up 60% of the Rome and surrounding area population - NO it was christians.
btw 323 and 380 have history in between.
Dutch imbecile. Go smoke more weed maybe you fall into coma.

Wrong.

Yes it is Larp retard.

You're a piece of shit yelling Desu vult instead of Hail odin or some other garbage.

While you are typing about your retarded desert garbage and typing about how much of a crusader you are, you have your pope (the guy who is supposed to host the crusades in the first place) kissing nigger feet and welcoming all non-white christians into Europe, and he should because your desert garbage is globalist tier shit.

You are nothing but a larper, surrounded by other crusade Larpers and therefore you think you are in good company. Sorry to break it to you but you have been born a few century´s too late for that shit, and all that is left of your crappy desert cult is a bunch of cucks holding refugee welcome signs, and hosting refugee parties (Literally the stuff the Christians organize here in the Netherlands).

And no, those cucks are the majority and you are just a basement dwelling fag typing Deus vult with other basement dwelling fags. You're not even a blip on the radar.

Sit your ass down with those "pagans" and grab some plastic swords and have a go at eachother. I am sure you will have fun and make some new friends.

>Northern crusades sealed your fate for good! Christianity already destroyed Europe and made it a bastion of cuckoldry and virtue signalling faggots. Kill all Christcucks

FTFY

>pagan era knowledge and writings.
What knowledge did British pagans have then, apart from how to fuck sheep?

Grave robbing?
are you fucking retarded?

Oh nevermind christian.
you poor soul.

Christianity was introduced at the height of Roman power. It gradually ate away at it like cultural Marxism eats away at the west today. It was 1st century Jewish mind poison. You worship a levantine heresy.

>Soviet Union
>christian
Oh (((god))) my sides

>You pagan losers always lose
Lay off them. Leave them alone unless they are taking shit about Christianity.

So who stopped the Persians? All the southern Balkans united. Twice. Who fought vigorously together with the Orthodox warriors of Byzantinum? The fucking Varanger-guard. Almost all oh whom were pagans. Who fucked up Byzantinum? Oh yeah MUH crusaders after the failed to free the "holy land" again.

>Europe
>be pagan for thousands of years
>desert neojews say try our religion
>some convert, those who dont get genocided
fastforward few thousand years...
>autistic templar larpers on pol defend slaughtering thousands of men, women, and children in the name of unifying a europe that was already unified but not to them because paganism is divisive despite christianity being the divisive force at the time
>continue to meme templars most of the time ignoring the fact that crusaders were bloodthirsty drones used by the christian governments to just grab land and enslave more Europeans
>d-deus v-v-v-vult we wuz crusaders n sheit

Ironically Catholics and Orthodox are usually fine and hold onto ancient traditions, it's the lame protestants that get all asshurt about it.

>jewling murica christian wants to tell a pagan about pagan traditions and history
Are you that retarded? They took the skulls and femur bones of their own ancestors and kept them in a special place, or room in the house. Sometimes painted them, or covered them in valuable materials. That is nothing different than you retards and your reliquaries stored everywhere. Yes even that tradition christians stole.

Friendly reminder that christianity IS a european religion and that the only solution is to convert the refugees.

Orthodoxies can't take this much truth

they knew how to move 30 ton boulders 200 miles in land.

they knew the cycles and solstices of the planet.

they knew how to cultivate sheep, livestock, farm built sophisticated ramp walkways through bogs.

pick up a celtic lore book or two, pretty much everything attributed to christianity was pagan in origin and misconstrued.

>schlomo supports christianity
>Says converted non whites are a worthy addition to the european gene-pool

Let me guess. The millions of christian Africans who are displaced should have a home here in Europe too right?

>No, you're a fucking third world country mate.
>Literally only thing your associated with is murder rape and drugs. and that is true.
Nice projection

youtu.be/sdGPPLmR5Bc
youtu.be/G_7U-FZh4z8
youtu.be/pochreLwrQs
youtu.be/zgPxSD1loZ0
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/shameful-hypocrisy-swedens-first-feminist-government/
christianpost.com/news/record-numbers-abandon-sweden-church-because-they-do-not-believe-in-god-180141/

>be Sweden
>get feminist government
>get rid off most Christians
>let degeneracy speard like plague
>invite millions of Muslims
>call others third world
Oh I'm laughing

This. Fucking protestant Jesus freaks.

>the government is the people

Most people in Soviet Russia were still Christians; Russia will lead Europe into a new age of Christianity. God plans long-term. If you read the Bible you would know it.

How very Christian

>haha get fucked pagans we destroyed your culture, holy sites and society and replaced it with christfaggotry! Lol based christians chopped down your special tree!
>NOOOOOOO!!!!! Muslims are raping and killing women!!!!! Muslims are destroying our country!! Destroying our culture!!!

You faggots never learn, history repeats itself.

They are christian, no?
What's the problem?

What knowledge do Christians have? The square root of full all. Flat earth. Fucking brainlets.

God bless you my friend!

I know, that is what christians should be doing. Killing pagans and heretics and infidels.