Why do American disfigure children genitals. Are they copy Africans?

Why do American disfigure children genitals. Are they copy Africans?

I thought it was land of the free. Did yes baby say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjcqaeI9fqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why south korea has so high %?

They like the Jesus

Bang La Dick in Bangladesh.

>fucking Balkanfags
I understand the Muslim heavy southern shitholes, but Slovenia, also no data on Croatia.
>they have no penis inspection day in Croatia

What I want to know is why does Australia and Canada have a lot of circumcision but New Zealand and the UK don't. It looks like a weird relation among the anglosphere.

SLOVENIA WTF

People who are willingly mutilating themselves need to drop out of the gene pool.
Literally 3rd world culture.

It's just muslim presence no sane person there would chop up their kids

We don't (or at least it's really uncommon these days). It's just a shitty chart.
>20-80%

>worst korea
What precise name.

Because it's cleaner, looks better, and women prefer it.

Only spics in my high school were uncut. We called their penises "spicdicks".

kek

what are those red states in europe and why didn't we nuke it already?

>tfw blue
Feels good having an inmutilated dick.

Protestants and later Jews pushed it hard in America. The main pushers in the medical system are Christcucks, Kikes, snake-oil salesmen, and pedophiles.

In NZ it was common through the late 1800's - mid 20th century. Gradually declined in prevalence and was discontinued by the 1970's. Australia is the same deal, just with a slower decline.

good goy, don't forget to give shekles to doctor cohen.
"look guys it's clean i don't need to take shower".
Amerifats are disgusting.

GOY

Never really understood why good goyim are so concerned with the appearance of and what women's opinions are on infant penises.

So I don't have to deal with dick cheese.

>Because it's cleaner
if you don't shower
>looks better
subjective
>women prefer it
only in your country because it's the cultural norm

I'm circumcized because I had surgery down there, but doing it for no reason to children is fucking retarded.

I last about three times longer in bed, but that is because the overal sensitivity down there is gimped.

It's 55%

>women prefer it.
lmao cuck who the fuck even cares. i prefer not having to deal with a pound of roastbeef hanging of a girls pussy but we still don't cut it off.

Why are retarded liberals so obsessed with this issue? Is it because women won't fuck them because their little dicks look ugly and that is why most women like a man that is circumcised?

>Niggers like ass more than tits
>Most american flags here like ass
>Niggers and jews circumcised
>Americans circumcised

Truly the nigger country

>tfw not circumcised
Eat shit, kike

>Women won't fuck them
>their little dicks look ugly
infants don't have sex, user
And it's weird that you want to sculpt an infant penis to please adult women

Why does Canada still practice circumcision or is it like Australia where the chart is out of date.

>20 to 80%
nice range
to make their unbelievably small dicks look bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PjcqaeI9fqM

>implying French women didn't love sucking on my cut dick

Go wash your stinky foreskin, Pierre.

>Lasts 3 times longer
>Complains about it

U.S military kike doctors set up the hospital system after the Korean war

Get a load of this virgin

It's almost like women want their son's penis to look like their brothers, fathers, and husbands.

20-80% is a huge gap, would be nice if the gap could be narrowed down.

>Are they copy from Africans?

No. In fact, in this rare instance, the sub-Saharan tribes who practice circumcision are generally LESS backwards and barbaric about it. Black Africans tend to get it done as teenagers, by their own choice, because they think that by getting it done, they will be men.

By contrast, the other three groups who practice it--Muslims, Jews and Americans--do it to their infants. Muslims and Jews, because of their savage desert religions, and Americans because of John Harvey Kellogg's puritanism and, later, just because it had already become the norm and "it looks better".

Not even in this shitholes of Latin America you'll find such degeneration.

Americans must start to ask questions about this barbaric semitic practice.

>inb4 muh health benefits
Explain Bolivia and Ecuador having less AIDS than the USA

Why do japs hold their foreskin back? Kinda defeats the purpose.

top kek
nice
sorry your first sexual experience was knife rape as an infant, user

That's still twisted. Literally cutting off healthy, functioning tissue simply because you think it looks better.

Herodotus and other sources mention Colchis; Ethiopia and Egypt as the oldest regions with such customs.

South Korea was fucking destroyed in both WW2 and the Korean war. Like 20% of the population dead in the Korean war. Plus absolutely raped for resources and destroyed forests.

The USA pretty much built South Korea up from a smoking crater.

"My father, brother and husband all had scars from the sacrifice to our masters. I want my son to look the same way or else he will be cursed"

>because of kellogg
there was a strange surge in popularity after kike penis confirmations in WWII hmmm JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM

>Muslims cut infants
i thought it was around 8 years old for mozzies

Women don't know what they want and should not ever be considered mentally competent to make adult decisions.

Why does south korea have an 80-100% rate of male circumcision?

Korean war.

We rebuilt Europe and Japan too, I wonder why they aren't cut.

Same reason they have 80% plastic surgery rate for girls who graduate high school.

The Jews in America does not want a repeat of ww2 where the nazi identify those jewish children thru circumcision.

Explain the middle east having less AIDS then the USA.

The funny thing is that if this were another gender or another religion/culture, we'd probably have such people put in cells or padded rooms.

Japan wasn't bombed to shit, MacArthur used the Japanese Emperor and Japanese history to keep control and hold legitimacy over the Samurai and Germany is fucked in the head.

The real question is why is Sweden so fucked up when nothing ever happened there.

Sex is much better with a intact dick.

Notice all Americans mad and defending their Jewish master tradition?
Americans are the nigger of this earth

Why not, you know, give them the fucking option to have it circumcised when they're of age?

Sexuality is severely repressed in the MENA.

A lot of the same reasons it's prevalent in the states.

- Docile, willfully ignorant sheep.
- Leafs are actually quite cold and heartless underneath. Our manners are just camouflage. Women here act like cackling witches when MGM is discussed.
- Christcuckery.
- Money. Provincial health-insurance plans used to cover it.
- Cultural inertia. Doctors doubling-down because they are afraid of what the public might do if they wake up. Doctors following the lead of America. Men afraid to admit their masculinity was violated, so they double-down.

Oh I don't know user....maybe th extreme sexual represion, gay genocide (yeh gays tend to gte lots of sexual diseases), women not able to go outside the house kinda difficult to get AIDS like that.

Th-They want all their penises to become k-pop stars?

>Be American
>Your parents paid to get your foreskin removed
>Now you have to pay again if you want it back
Good goys

>i thought it was around 8 years old for mozzies

yeah. They have those strange "barber shops" where you don't get your hair cut though. It's your foreskin that will stay.

Jews, muslims, at least some groups of aborigines too (Seen it done with a sharp rock, they wait till you're like 13 too, shit is rough), i don't think we ever had some national crusader for it like the US did. Its a shitty chart (20-80%) but I'm still surprised its that high.

yikes, never heard of that
religious cults are weird

I literally explained why I complain in the same sentence you moron.

If you'be been jewed, you should be restoring. I am, it's pretty great.

>restoring
what do u mean?

africa and muzzies tend to cut at early-puberty or before puberty. It somewhat makes sense since at ~8 the foreskin is separated from the glans and able to retract but is usually tight because it has never been stretched.

It is still barbaric but it is way better than mutilating an infant and then putting a dirty diaper over their bleeding penis.

Most NEETs are uncut, too much sensitivity and they can please themselves. The Cut Men must go out into the world and workplace to find a woman. Therefore, uncut are not productive and should be culled

yes you need to be mutilated to understand hardships in life from an early age

google dtr foreskin restoration or restoration device.

Brazil is mostly uncut because 85% of the country is Christian

true
kid still doesn't actually have a choice, though

>kid still doesn't actually have a choice, though
no they don't, but the boy is at least able to understand, speak and articulate. It isn't like a baby that cannot communicate the difference between being uncomfortable, hungry, in pain and utter despair at the inhumanity of the attack against their body.

yes agreed
how else would our ancestors have built great civilizations if it weren't for infant knife rape?

>It's legal to have cosmetic surgery done on your newborn baby.

What a time to be alive. Thank fuck my parents were hippies.

Because Americans are gullible enough to believe that it's "healthier" than being intact.

Mmmmm what could be the reason behind it

>tfw people spilling bullshit like the higienic aspect

my parents were Christian so they didn't believe in sacrificing infant penis blood to satan

This thread is filled with a bunch of cheesedick spic faggots.

We learned how to fillet human skin off someone while they're still alive circa 1942 from your disgusting, degenerate ancestors, then promptly made sure nobody else learned the secret by fire bombing your capital, killing 100k+ and vaporizing two of your cities with a single bomb each you rat jap bastard fuck.

Oh, but to answer you question it's because of the kikes, don't be stupid user.

infant knife rape survivors versus cheesedick spics

>Because it's cleaner
If you don't clean your dick every day you were never clean to begin with.

>looks better
Yeah bitches love dried out dicks so much. Protip: If you need a gallon of lube to have pleasurable sex/masturbation then something is wrong.

>and women prefer it.
Only people who live in 3rd world shit holes and only because they have been brainwashed, just like you.

stop replying to bait

It's an American so he's probably circumcised and not trolling.

South Koreans were/are heavily influenced by Americans. Certain non-native cultural practices manage to gain a certain amount of traction in Korea, and from thereon out you're an outsider if you don't conform to those practices.

They are an extremely conformist and fashion conscious people.

Because Americans are Jews and that's a Jewish blood ritual to turn their children into apathetic, materialistic psychopaths

This. Only guy on the hockey team who wasn't cut was the filthy hippy with the soy face who sat on the bench.

Kekistan mongrel with low test and brown skin.

Those black circles around your eyes mean you're not white based pede.

Manual methods are best if you have the time, just make sure you keep the inner and outer skin even. Plenty of info on forums and such.

Quite simple

>Only spics in my high school were uncut. We called their penises "spicdicks".

Not meaning to be rude, but what is your point?

Here's my real flag. I simply forgot to switch.
Protip: I am whiter than you.

Also you're more likely to be circumcised if you have brown skin, you retarded moosecuck.

>historical facts need to have a point
the point is get smart.

why in hell is south korea red?

>20-80%

What a super unhelpful range