i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 25
>Tiger forces advance down Raqqa-Ithriya Highway
>ISIS sleeper cell activates in W Mosul, ISF conducting counterterror ops
>HTS & allies attack SAA in Madinat al-Baath, Israel AF strikes SAA tanks & artillery pieces (twice)
>pro-gov sources:HTS & FSA opened fire on Israel held territory, trying to provoke them
>Palmyra: SAA capture Arak Gas Station
>Sy-Iraqi border: SAA enter DeZ province, liberates Al-Wa'er Dam, Al-Wa'er Canyon region, 12km to T2 Pumping Station
>IS fully encircled in Raqqa
>SAA will not halt operations in west Raqqa despite US interference
>Idlib once again shaken by militant infighting
>RU navy frigates and a submarine fire 6 Kalibr cruise missiles on Friday on IS, Hama region
>SAA captures Al-Abjar Hill along Hama-Raqqa border
>SyAF return with a vengeance over Daraa after reconciliation deal falls apart
>Aleppo under attack as militants target civilian areas before Eid

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan24.net/en/news/94a94cc3-830f-4612-b8e3-c51294a2bd31
reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-bahrain-idUSKBN19H0XU
youtu.be/3LOOE0FcBnw
youtube.com/watch?v=mPC-98FwuYI
youtu.be/Xuxtr4Js5Pw
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/879040695033638912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Assad

Kill ALL Syrians
Kill ALL Iranians
Kill ALL Lebanese
Kill ALL Hezbolshits
Kill ALL Paleshitnians
Kill ALL Arabs
Kill ALL Germans
Kill ALL Muslims
AND Kill ALL /SG/ fags

>Erdogan suggests US to "pay price" for supporting Syrian Kurds
>"Unfortunately countries we call allies do not find any problem in cooperating with terrorist groups that have set eyes on the wholeness of Turkey," said Erdogan in a meeting with members of his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) in Istanbul.
>"Those [the US] who think they have deceived Turkey by telling that they will take back weapons they gave to the terror group will eventually understand they made a fatal mistake. But it will be too late," Erdogan continued, according to Kurdistan24's Istanbul bureau.
>"We will make sure the real owners of those weapons pay the price for every drop of blood they shed," Erdogan said in his latest remarks regarding the deepening of US-YPG ties which began at the end of 2014.
kurdistan24.net/en/news/94a94cc3-830f-4612-b8e3-c51294a2bd31

WTF is this Roach's problem?
Has he forgotten that Kurds are 2nd Greatest Allies?

Qatar Latest Update:
*BREAKING: Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
*Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Qatar & Iran discuss diplomatic relations, ongoing collaboration.
>Kuwait Emir in charge of mediation goes on holiday in India.
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.
>Qataris say camels are dying because they’ve been trapped at the border since Saudi-let blockade began.

DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!
DEATH TO THE KURD LOVING JEWISH AUSTRALIAN!

how soon until PMU intervention and the end of the war?

xth for Christianity in Syria

reminder the only response to zionist shills is tfu tfu

Soon

>Kill ALL Germans
but uses our flag
kek

not because she was a jew, but because she was a political figure. servants of the state and the military are not civilians to me. these attacks were directed against the state itself. embassies are part of the state

>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
fuckin joke right

>Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
this should speed things up
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis
hwat

imagine the smell..

So you would say that assassination of Russian diplomat was justified just because he represented the interests of his nation?

>puppet state handling their master's light weight

how embarrassing

lol

My aunt is cursing all of you fucks from heaven

nope. after blockading air/naval routes they really think Qatar has escalated.
>reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-bahrain-idUSKBN19H0XU

SUMMER OF GAINZ

feels so good

Here youtu.be/3LOOE0FcBnw

meant for

>cucknadian intellectuals

WE

Israel is a special case

she could have ben chilling with the other lizards in madagascar right now

i gochu senpai

this depends on wether it was done in retaliation of something or to achieve an overall greater good. politicians and servants of the state deliberately put their lives on risk, if they die, they die. i personally think that turkey had no legitimate reason to kill a russian diplomate, so far, turkey has been the aggressor

Syria: Aleppo children celebrate Eid al-Fitr for first time since city's liberation

youtube.com/watch?v=mPC-98FwuYI

Nice to see Aleppo going back to normality

>zionists
>heaven

hahaha

REMINDER TO IGNORE (((THEM)))

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not even hyped about T2. The road between it and T3 will be absolute cancer to defend and i doubt controlling it will have any real value in taking al-Bukamal when the PMU comes for al-Qaim.
Let's see what the next step is, hopefully they won't go straight for al-Bukamal for some ghastly reason like the NSyA...
I would prefer if they focused on securing the dirt road with earth barriers up until the military checkpoint in the red circle instead of larping about "border security".

I think tonight or tomorrow will be huge for Hama/Homs Salamifront by the way since Eid ends tonight and fifth corps 3rd intrusion units or whatever they were called (the backbone beside the Tigers in capturing Maskanah).

How about this aesthetic ass elevation though? Looks fresh as fuck.

All is fair in love and war

m*ghr*b* also deserves a special mention

crying?

wew what did i ever do to your aunt?

>Contrary to popular belief, I'm not even hyped about T2
was it a popular belief that you were hyped about it?

There should be a new rule that OPs can't first, it ruins the whole point of firsting.

y/n?

Also, which one of you made this thread? Reveal yourself.

>what feminist author have you read lately user?
>Did you go to you local gay pride parade yesterday?

Yes. Exactly.

Happy for the kids, let's hope that by this time next year majority of Syrian children will be able to have carefree summer like that.

I'm curious. Do you know who this guy is or just posted it?

Hey Bolandi, did the Belgian kurd convert you to the desert Gypsy lifestyle?

youtu.be/Xuxtr4Js5Pw

Point is terrorism is always bad, no matter the reasoning, assassinations and bombing cannot and will not ever be justified.
It's a very useful tool on the other hand.

Hello mister edgy, how was class in middle school today :)

What kind of tyrant walks the streets of the capitol city in civies? Even the POTUS can't do that

Worry not, if they decide to abandon their lovely Rojava they'll stay for a few good years in prison here.

He's in Summer vecation

by that logic, every form of violence, wether in war or otherwise, is bad. of course it is, but making a special case for attacking embassies is not the right thing to do in my opinion.

What the fuck are they even doing? Just shooting at a distance somewhere, climbing on top of a building to fire off a couple of shots, then going back down.

>Did you go to you local gay pride parade yesterday?
While on the subject...

Yeah I know who he is, still mad about the finals, he had so many chances to win it.

THREADLY REMINDER

>What the fuck are they even doing?
Syrian urban warfare.
Very strategic.

Are you sad that this Bulgarian faggot died today?

sweet GET
Wish the pol had a larger sample size.

Add relying on locals to give coordinates for CJTFOIR air sorties and you have yourself a deal

I hope there was one autist in the crowd yelling about her shitty UN performance

Ah, I see.

Quick rundown?

for a while the spanish civil war was kind of a picnic destination for the lefties from catalunya. saturday at morning you take the bus out to some hill close to the front, fire off a couple of shots, have some wine, go home. it's a great way to fight a war if you don't really respect the fact that you're fighting a war

>still mad about the finals

Me too user, was watching it live. Oh well, next time it is, for sure!

I have absolutely no clue who this guy is, spoonfeed me lads.

Israeli strike killed him

Syrian soldier killed in a kikestrike

Bulgarian volunteer who got bombed in israeli (((retaliatory))) israeli airstrikes

Mods deleted the thread 20 minutes after it was posted. Still, the thread got linked too in both /ptg/ and /sg/ so /ptg/ can't claim the voter sample was biased. Probably they're just going to use they're typical mental gymnastics however and claim that everyone who voted for /ptg/ was either a paid shill or a bot scripted by a paid shill.

Fresh map by my favourite map maker

>israeli (((retaliatory))) israeli airstrikes
wew

F

Having Slav chess champion (again) would be so comfy so he had my support. Also he supports Putin and it's all around humble and likable.

Did anyone open that mysterious ftp ?

> implying kikes go to heaven.

Is he really bulgarian or memeing ?

is daesh fleeing the pocket or why is there such a narrow gap that has lasted for so long?
From communism to over the top christain.... i dont get russia

Tiger forces in full Russian gears when?

I want my boys to get well dressed

>implying your aunt lurks /sg/ from hell

Why did Tigers advance so rapidly in that area and then kinda "rapidly" stopped their progress?

gotta deal with that huge ISIS salient that is fucking up supplying, movement and communication.

Because their objective was completed

Meming

Because they're working to secure the Raqqa-Ithriya highway.

If there's no wars in heaven, that means there will be no comfy /sg/ threads to lurk in heaven either

brb gonna go sin a little

I don't know what exactly do you mean.
They've achieved their objective, that is Rasafah, prevention of further SDF advance south.
Now Tigers are closing to NDF, generally NDF aren't used for advances, so it was to be expected.
Leaving evacuation corridor for IS is a common tactic, I doubt they'll fully abandon Shubayt plateau anyway.

That's what Valhalla is for, m88.

Tiger Forces are preparing for a new operation that is attacking Daraa from Jordanian side

No idea , only saw people posting it

No, it's Ali Aboud, SAA, source:
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/879040695033638912

>gonna go sin a little
let me help you lad

He's LARPing, similar to how you guys LARP as Iranians despite being filthy Arab/Turk rape babies.

They returned to their roots.

Like that son from the "Hymn of the Pearl".

Also, they couldn't advance much further without anymore attacks from the burger/Kurd alliance, and their supply line would be too stretched (that's why they are advancing along to Ithrya/Tabqa road; to shorthorn supply lines

Israel Defense Forces, the Middle East's largest military superpower.

These brave men and women are risking it all for the Zionist dream. What are you gonna do when they come knocking, Arabs? I'd be pissing my pants if I were you.

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

>Using inbred Arabs against inbred Arabs

Brilliant.

Ah, the good old retard-salute. This lad joined ISIS. Would expect him to drive a VBIED any day now.

Too small.

At least he manages to pull the ISIS one off without appearing mentally deficient.

here you go bro