prison before the end of the year

She is too high above the law.

Bump

>forgot
>been in the DNC/Podesta emails the whole time
nice to see they're catching the fuck up

>1M
Fucking lying bitch she took waayyy more

Remember kids, if you are ever forced to give testimony "I don't know" "I forgot" "I can't recall" are valid answers to any questions by an authority figure.

Oops

She's not healthy enough for prison.

Unfortunately, nothing will happen to this worthless sack of shit and her pedo pals. The kikes have their claws too deep for anything other than death by way of old age to take care of the problem.

Satan is due much from these faggots and hopefully he will receive his due soon enough.

They simply forgot it's literally nothing

>one million
>less then I make annually
>IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH
Sup Forums is pathetic.
Hilldawg 2020!

in her defense she has raked in almost $2 billion by selling out her country to our enemies

can you really blame her for forgetting about a million dollars here or there? it probably fell behind the couch cushions in the breakroom at the Clinton Foundation HQ

This evil cunt knows her shit is about to get picked through...

Not anymore.

Qatar supplied Bill's 65th birthday with hookers and blow. Based Qatar

kek is coming

This satanic bitch has a lot of "oops" moments, doesn't she

>hah, Dongald Blumpfs tax returns will prove he's broken the law

Already here m8

We are supposed to believe that she is the MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE IN HISTORY and also that she innocently doesn't know how to use email or her Blackberry, accidentally forgets to report huge foreign donations to her family charity, doesn't know what wiping a hard drive means, etc.

I mean, obviously she didn't INTEND to not tell the government, you can't prove she MEANT to break the law.

I say we let her go!

I wonder if Team Trump is preparing a huge counterattack. Letting the opposition whine about Russia for several months, and after they have lost all credibility

BOOM

the entire Obama administration gets 20 to life.

One can only hope.

Next:
>lol I accidentally shot Vince Foster as a prank

Qatar hacked the election confirmed

Bump

Source?

hopin for rope a dope
time to come off the ropes, trumpster

Both Hillary and Bill will be absolved of all wrong doings by simply saying the phrase "I do not recall." Someone else will be thrown under the bus but I find it unlikely it will be either of them.

a "nothingburger"

F

They told the government. They specificly said call off the attack the check cleared.