>tfw anglosphere master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uep7GA9hCKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LEFfnZUq3io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reporting in, is Canada still in the group though?

I'd say so, why wouldn't they be? I just wish that their flag reflected upon the Union Jack in a fashion similar to the U.S, or, just keep the Red Ensign.

beautiful pic, hahah. Dude you should check out Daniel Hannan. If you have the time here is a video. Made me so proud to be an Anglo :')

youtube.com/watch?v=uep7GA9hCKM

and yes the Canada flag needs more blue.

Glad to see that you atleast have dreams going for you

I definitely will. I personally think it's dismal that most Americans ignore their Anglo ancestry, or outright lie about it by claiming they're German.

In reality, they aren't German. They're merely embarrassed by their Anglo ancestry for some reason, and they shouldn't be. It was the Anglo's that built America, if we were the spawn of Germany, I doubt we would've gotten this far.

The supposed "German"-American has an Anglo last name, speaks English, lives in an Anglo country, and most likely consumes Anglo-based cuisine. They should be reminded of their Anglo ancestry and be proud, the same goes for anyone of any other European nationality.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your heritage.

Glad to see that you atleast have dreams going for you. Eugh?

>Swede
>Swede
haha weak. Still okay because your a Euro but you are still third world.

I'm biologically Western European and Scandinavian with a small part from the British Isles, but I always culturally identified with Americans, Canadians, Brits, Aussies, and New Zealanders far more than anything on the European mainland. I think Scandinavia died some time after Abba came out.

Im glad people realize that most Canadians are okay, its Ontario that needs a purging.

You kiwis and Aussies should be kicked out, too little and too insignificant

Idk man, most Americans are Irish/German and even Italian.

This is true, I understand the USA has a huge German and other European population.

But the USA build a country based on British values, the common law, free markets, individual freedoms, secularism. (I myself am only a bit English and mainly Irish and am also a Catholic.) But Protestant British people build the best countries, and everyone with British blood should parade in the streets and forever be proud. I have a deep love for all Anglo nations I know that much.

But You live in an Anglo build nation and have become culture an Anglo through the common law, speaking English and believing we have higher rights than the state.

America turns migrants into real Americans.

Yes, I'm sure they are "German" or "Irish" with the last name Smith, Johnson, Williams, Jones, Davis, Miller, Wilson, Moore, and Taylor.

Irish are anglos

usa is no longer connonwealth you tea slurping fags. WE ARE ABOVE YOU SANDNIGGER KEKS

Isn't that just because their last name was Americanized when they entered?

Show your flag you false flagging kraut

Just playing devils avocado here but how many of the people with those last names are nigs descended from someone owned by an Anglo

Last names dont mean anything, your genetics do.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans

>implying Krauts falseflag

It's the other way around, kiddo.
You cunts falseflag as krauts when opening these 29304258 pro-EU threads.
As do the fucking leafs. Any "pol btfo"-thread is fake news.

Would happily lose many emu wars rather than have justin represent us

Yeah, it's like the lands of Scandinavia, France and Prussia are alien due to the language and cultural barrier. Plus I don't see how any countries in their right mind would submit to the EU bureaucratic tyranny. I have massive respect for Brits after Brexit.

You prefer ragheads instead huh?

>youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ

anglos are anglos, big or small

delet this

Yes, we aren't a part of the Commonwealth but that doesn't mean we aren't an Anglo nation. If you aren't aware, the U.S is perfectly eligible of joining the Commonwealth. Hell, our current president is infatuated with Britain's monarchy.

If you are an American, which you presumably are, I doubt you're an Anglo-American or just another "White-Hispanic."

you forgot aryan masterrace superpoower by 20300 india

looks like you posted the wrong image their m80

>tfw scot
Where do I fit in

Was about to post this.
Americans aren't Anglosphere. You speak our language, but you aren't of our people. Most of you don't have British ancestry of the old colonists or of recent immigrants; most of you are German/Irish/Italian, etc.
Hello, brothers across the world.

Ha ha ha ha.
Great joke white sissy boi.
Anglosphere? more like cuckanglosphere.

As British as Englishmen, so you're obviously Anglosphere.

Make sure you've all signed the CANZUK petition and liked it on kekbook etc

Americans are Anglo, they were Germanic breeds much like us originally but they have our culture and are essentially British.

You racist Indian, I swear if you keep up your shit attitude you won't ever qualify to be an anglo nation.

Answer me this why are Indians so racist to whites?

Whatever.

Canada should be excluded now to many Kebabs here now and many whites are fags.

Texas and Dixie don't even have that much Anglo blood. There should be someone there representing New England, the only true Anglo part of America.

They aren't us.
>Germanic breed
Anglos aren't Austrians. We're Anglos. Americans are not Brits; they're continentals by majority. They used to be us, in the days of Washington and Jefferson and, later, Lee and Lincoln, but now the old Anglo blood of America is diluted and replaced with Irish and Germans.

>no new england

or rather northern new england because Massachusetts and the like are garbage

>England
>Anglosphere

Your country is responsible for that.
And now your are paying for it, since your country is now infested by Muslims and Arabs.
KARMA IS A BITCH.

Many are anglo though, and some germans (ones in hanover + north coast) are close to anglos genetically as they are the ones who didnt bother moving.

I suppose we could go by states? Maine, North Carolina, Maryland and Virginia, maybe massachsets but full of non anglos.

> says a country whose largest and capital city is filled with Pakis, Indians, Jamaicans and West Africans.
Anglosphere has always had a multi-racial element.

Jokes on you: your country is infested with Indians.
Germans can fuck off. Anglos only. America as a whole isn't Anglo; some Americans have a right to claim such status.

Biggest bunch of chuks in the world, Anglo's are the Jews of the white race.

My direct ancestor came from Lincolnshire in 1630 my dude

And Pakis, Indians, Jamaicans and West Africans aren't Anglos. Brits are still (right now) the majority in Britain; they aren't in America.

>You kiwis and Aussies should be kicked out, too little and too insignificant

Inventors of Multiculturalism first.

ANGLO MASTER RACE! HAIL !

American whites are about a quarter Anglo-descended, the reason Americans have no idea about it is because most of the Anglos are of old colonial stock and refer to themselves as "American" on the census

hi click

Let me see. All the countries mentioned by OP is day by day, is being slowly overtaken by all the other races of the planet, except the Whites.
The Anglosphere is nothing more than a wet dream of wimpy white kids like you.

No it's a sizable majority that needs purging. The East voted for Trudeau. Quebec voted for Trudeau. BC voted for Trudeau. Manitoba voted for Trudeau. Territories voted for Trudeau.

Most people are anti-freedom, smug, politically ignorant retards who believe whatever the government tells them.

There are significant pockets of conservatives throughout the country but 70% of the populace is a lost cause.

Rule Britannia.

Canadians are mixed race as fuck

Quebec/Ontario/Manitoba have white + native mixes galore

>India
>calling another country wimpy
All Indians I know over here are chubby, soft-minded betas with male tits and who smell like shit. No wonder why we fucked you up so easily.

fucking rule britannia

Only some germans. Most germans into america were from bavaria or westphalia

Why do you never include pic related in these threads :(

Was this one of your "shitposts" or do you actually think the Burgers were the first to "invent" multiculturalism. When in reality it was the jews

and theres about 300 years of your ancestors mixing with other Europeans.

New England is the home of the Anglo-American establishment but Dixie is very much Anglo-descended, they just come from Ulster-Scot and Northerner populations rather than the South and the Midlands. NE remained so English because a lot of old UK Aristocracy and gentry moved there (Lovecraft's family for example) and kept in touch with the Motherland

Post military pics from your Anglo nation.

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

most white Americans are German. Why are they apart of this sphere? Is it just the language?

>THREE
>FUCKING
>LEAFS
But for real not sure about other red pilled Canadians but I prefer the Red Ensign.

Get your priorities straight broer

Apologies. They weren't death camps like the SHOAH, they were just concentration camps. Still shitty treatment: most Anglos don't know and would express disapproval of it.

Wow, that is really pathetic. You literally import the most minorities yet claim to be the whitests lol

That's a meme

When Britain first, at Heaven's command
Arose from out the azure main;
This was the charter of the land,
And guardian angels sang this strain:
"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves:
"Britons never will be slaves."

The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must, in their turns, to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

Still more majestic shalt thou rise,
More dreadful, from each foreign stroke;
As the loud blast that tears the skies,
Serves but to root thy native oak.

Thee haughty tyrants ne'er shall tame:
All their attempts to bend thee down,
Will but arouse thy generous flame;
But work their woe, and thy renown.

To thee belongs the rural reign;
Thy cities shall with commerce shine:
All thine shall be the subject main,
And every shore it circles thine.

The Muses, still with freedom found,
Shall to thy happy coast repair;
Blest Isle! With matchless beauty crown'd,
And manly hearts to guard the fair.

kys anglocuck

sorry what is pic related?

fuck brit/pol/ fags who counter-signal aryans and celts just for the sake of not having to admit mistakes of their history

>an article written by Jews is representative of an entire country
Kek, keep on rockin', Dixieland.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

you have to listen to this song to be in this thread.

>WE WUZ ANGLOS AND SHIEET

t. Burger MacCorleone-Schmidt

>t. anglocuck who is not allowed to carry a butter knife

>t. fat double-digit IQ Southerner who needs an AR-15 to defend himself from subhumans
I could probably knock your shit out if you didn't hide behind your GUNZ.
We're allowed to own guns, by the way. Don't tell Sup Forums that, though.

It fucks me off that the verse talking about the colonies isn't used in "I vow to thee"

I vow to thee, my country, all earthly things above,
Entire and whole and perfect, the service of my love;
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;
The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.

I heard my country calling, away across the sea,
Across the waste of waters, she calls and calls to me.
Her sword is girded at her side, her helmet on her head,
And around her feet are lying the dying and the dead;
I hear the noise of battle, the thunder of her guns;
I haste to thee, my mother, a son among thy sons.

And there's another country, I've heard of long ago,
Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know;
We may not count her armies, we may not see her King;
Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;
And soul by soul and silently her shining bounds increase,
And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace.

that's an aussie meme you berger

I have this one as well, can't find the original

My parents are both British immigrants.

I was watching this earlier. Actually brought a tear to my eye. God bless ol' Blighty, and God bless the queen!

that is some quality verse brother, anyway Im out gotta sleep its 3 am ...

School workers are the worst, user. They actually hate kids and would humiliate them over any minor issue.

> (You)
>>India
>>calling another country wimpy
>All Indians I know over here are chubby, soft-minded betas with male tits and who smell like shit. No wonder why we fucked you up so easily.
That's the joke anglocuck, that's the joke.
99% of Indians who emigrate to white countries are chubby, soft-minded betas with male tits. we hate them more than you guys, so lynch if you want, Hang them if you want.
Why would I leave my glorious country? , where I can rape any girl I want, Shit in any street I want, lynch any Muslim I want.

I like you Pajeet. In truth, I like India quite a lot in comparison to other shitskin nations. Why haven't you genocided the Pakis yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEFfnZUq3io

England lives.

>tfw my great *4 grandpa married a scots woman
Am I still Anglo? My mothers side is pure Anglo and except for the scot part the rest of my lineage is Anglo.

Did you really just ask that fucking question

This is an Anglosphere thread, so yes, but it's different from Anglo-Saxon, user.

good video mate. thanks a lot.

I'd feel much better about being in this than the EU

Wrong.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action". - Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).