The Face of the Alt-Lite

You know, I appreciate these people as a gateway to normies. However, there never seems to be a popular right wing speaker (besides David Duke) that names the Jew.

Anyone who doesn't name the Jew is useless in the long run. Can we put an end to these civic nationalists and actually move on to race realism, and exposing the Jewish elite? Maybe the Overton window hasn't reached that point yet, but maybe if we guide white folks to the truth, and they really are smart enough, maybe we could bring them to the light?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
youtu.be/KGsFMmcIfOw
itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/
youtube.com/watch?v=PDQb-LGcg5M
twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/516289011703226369
twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/671065071485759488
youtu.be/pcKbNyWw-JE
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/Lbh77ZJkLPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doesn't name the Jew
TRS
Richard Spencer
Identity vanguard
Identity Europa
Trad workers party
Alternativeright.com
Greg grindr Johnson
Murdoch Murdoch
Etc etc

NAME THE JEW

The alt light stands for nothing, it has no future.

BLAME THE JEW

Am I supposed to know these people?

Once again, everytime you name the Jew you shoot yourself in the foot. Normies can't handle that. And the only evidence for a Jewish power structure is circumstantial. Not to say it's not true, but pile that evidence against the holocaust, which they have been taught their whole lives, its hard to justify naming the Jew.

If you guys really wanted to get shit done, you would accept anyone willing to preserve our culture and country. Not everyone has to name the Jew to be useful or helpful. Stop being so dogmatic and do whats best for the country.

richard spencer is controlled oposition, trs is full of shills, and stuff like murdoch murdoch isn't actually known by anyone who isn't already redpilled on this shit anyway.

Who are these e-celebs? I only know Sargon of Akkad and Computing Forever.

Mike Enoch?

Is it the same guy? The one in the back right corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU

what reddit meetup is this

>there never seems to be a popular right wing speaker that names the Jew.

Only one of the greatest Americans to ever live user

youtu.be/KGsFMmcIfOw

I thought boxxy died

Is Shoe a trap?

prove it, I keep reading he is controlled yet faggots prove nothing

This has now become an r/The_Donald cringe thread.

I groped around in the Red Fog of Luciferian propaganda for many years. I gathered together thousands of pieces of evidence. At one time and another I blamed selfish Capitalism, Communism, Nazism, and political Zionism. Some blamed the Roman Catholic Church; others Freemasonry; still others Judaism, the World Federalists, Bilderbergers. But when I used the Holy Bible, the inspired Word of God, to test the truth or fallacy of each piece of evidence, I began to realize the TRUTH. That TRUTH is that the Luciferian revolt against the right of God to exercise supreme authority over the entire universe was transferred to this earth in the Garden of Eden. It has continued to develop here ever since until it is now in its semi-final stage. Those who have directed the conspiracy have used every guile and form of cunning to set sections of the human race against each other, by dividing them into opposing camps, then arming them, and making them fight over one issue or another. When I considered how those who were enemies in one war were allied in the next; how Capitalists financed alleged “Workers’ Revolutions;” how those who call themselves Jews, but are not, and do lie, sacrificed just as many of the lesser Jewish) brethren as was necessary to serve their own diabolical purposes; how devilish propaganda divided millions of Christians into opposing armies, and made them fight and kill each other off by the tens of millions, without anyone engaged having the slightest personal animosity towards the other; then I became convinced that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God, and that Jesus Christ carne on earth to warn us of the existence of the Luciferian con- spiracy. He lived, suffered, and died in order to make known the truths which will release us from the bonds of Satan so we can enjoy eternal happiness with His and our Heavenly Father. It is up to us now. We can accept or reject the truth. (John 8:32)

i know who george lincoln rockwell is. i read white power. have you noticed that no school curriculum ever talk about him? not once during my years in highschool or college have i heard of him. and this is probably because if you dared to listen to just one of his speeches, everything he's saying will make sense. go and ask your average u.s citizen if they have ever heard of glr. chances are they would say "no."

the jews ARE the opressors. if no one names them it'll just be a continuous cycle, how do you expect to combat your enemy if you don't know who he is?

The only one who isn't a faggot in that picture is Vern.
And maybe wizard.

You can combat their policies from there minions. You will never have a large right wing movement that names the Jew.

From Left to right:
Chris "Fucked LaciGreen" Raygun, BoxxxyLite, LiterallySomeBlackGuy, UnironicSkeptic, Allah Akbar, Turn off that pesky adblock, Lazy Eyed Vern, random guy, Sargoy, Computing 4 Views

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/

if there is a cancer spreading, you must eliminate the roots of the cancer, otherwise it will keep spreading,

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING KIKE SCUM

Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin have been more succesful than David Duke. Naming the Jew should be combined with funny memes and modern liberal sensibilities. Especially since the Jew is actually trying to take away liberties from white people, such as freedom of speech and freedom of association.

Not a single one of those people is alt-lite.
Or alt-right for that matter.

Fuck off with your misinformation.

Who even are these jabronis? The only one I (think I) recognize is Sargon.

Nope, the bearded guy in the back behind Sargoy is Wizard of Cause.

if you consider paul joseph watson alt lite, then so are these people.

i dont know.

Trump's only been in office 6mo. It's going to take a long time to right the ship. The good news is the culture is changing, just let it happen. It took decades of winning by Leftists to get to the state we're in, it's likely going to take as long to undo it.

Walk before you run. Anybody pushing the JQ right now is a lefty shitheel that wants us to fail or a useful idiot.

Go fuck yourself you leaf.
No it is not.

You are an autistic spazz

Nonsense.
They have nothing in common, politically.
You don't know what you're talking about.

So true stormweenies are killing nationalism

Most of the people in the picture, if not all of them are left-leaning liberals though, all of them support welfare, equality and other leftie agendas. The only even remotely right-leaning arguments they offer is the fact that government shouldn't be one big cuckold and should be able enforce borders and defend its citizens from foreign threats and that freedom is better than happiness to an extent.

have you ever watched computing forever's videos?

ad hominem

>However, there never seems to be a popular right wing speaker (besides David Duke) that names the Jew
Of course, they're not alt LITE for nothing.

But they're useful anyway.

i think some would consider themselves,

"classical liberals"

We might, its currently growing. Three years ago I was with BLM. Now, I can't say nigger and kyke enough. I hope we kill the jews when we're done with the mudslimes

Sargoon is literally Pepe.

Sargon is literal Kekistan shilling.

you cant solve the mud problem till you solve the jewish problem. if it's the mudslimes that stop coming it'll turn into something else.

(((classical liberals))) are the people who got us into this shit in the first place ,so fuck them

As much as Sup Forums loves to shit on ecelebs, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have ended up here. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have found out about the JQ. They are a great tool and a stepping stone.

I don't recognize the dude, but since you were stating that those are "the face of the alt-lite",
let me list who of those people isn't alt-lite.

Bunty
Armored Skeptic
shoe
thatblackguy
Sargon
Chris Ray Gun

And those are just the ones I recognize. All of them would be considered liberals (of the classical sort).
Your statement is false for at least 60% of the depicted people.

So you were saying?

Sup Forums reigns supreme

whos the paki in the background

I guess Monarchy is standing on the other side of the wall.

got me there buddy.

how is monarchism right winged more so than fascism

Instead of supporting cultural / civic nationalism you torpedoed it because it was 'cucked'.

You didn't realize that making a society revolve around 'Judeo christian values' would naturally make the country more traditional as well as more white.

Sup Forums is beyond short sighted so anything short of 1488 is deemed 'divide and conquer'.

It's suspicious that figures like Spencer would always pop up to reinforce narratives:

1. MSM puts out stories about hate crimes on the rise immediately after the election? Spencer has his guests do seig Heils at a conference with press allowed in to capture it all.

2. MSM pushing stories that random people are racist because they use pepe memes and A-okay symbols? Spencer goes on a media tour to affirm that yes indeed, all the liberal outlets are correct.

Richard Spencer is the most effective DnC tool that has ever existed. Political strategists will write books on the effectiveness of co-opting movements with viral figures.

Everyone alt-right talks about jews, and sole of them are starting to get a pretty big profile.

The alt-lite seems pretty useless, but don't bug me as long as they're not actively anti-white like the jew girl.

You said Richard Spencer is controlled op.. literally zero proof and its typical of fucking autistic faggots.. you're probably part of atom waffen

Holy shit no one cares shareblue stop spamming us with this alt lite bullshit. We will never deport all minorites we will never bomb israel, you fucking idealistic little faggot worse than any sjw

It's a matter of opinion, political belief isn't a straight line, the axis is more compicated than that. In theory, Monarchy is less egalitarian and less collectivist than fascism, it depends on how you define "right" (though I'd take whatever rightist reaction white countries can get at this point, I'm not picky).

Boy this is realistic XD

see: and i literally never see richard spencer on the news. and yes, literally. i watch the news every day. even cnn.
>Sup Forums is beyond short sighted so anything short of 1488 is deemed 'divide and conquer'.
you have to be 14, not necessarily 88. i think hitler has some faults as well. however if you dont believe in the 14 words you're an enemy of mine. whites as a whole are becoming minorities in their own countries and we all know a certain group of elite are pushing it. if no one hears about their intentions then we'll never be able to fight the source of our problems.

Youtubers: We are actually not alt-right
Sup Forums: They are alt-light reddit shills who don't blame everything on the jews.

You understand that this is the same shit like saying: "These terrorists aren't true Muslims!", Right?

Hey, at least you're graceful about it.
Not used to that by people with your flag.

Civic nationalism is brown nationalism

It's likely you are brown yourself you stupid fucking leaf

i never called them shills. i'm just saying we need someone to name (((them))) to the general public with facts.

I really hate ecelebs. I hate youtubers especially.

The Alt-Right is more like Alt-Kike controlled opposition, you even have people making fools of themselves by saying "The goyim know" reinforcing the word, calling themselves an insult/cattle to the Jews.

His connection to Gottfried (Jew) and AmRen (many Jews) is glaring as well as his wife connected to (((Dugin))) the NatBol who pushes PanEuroasianism (pretty much, from Spain to China, full of hapas).

youtube.com/watch?v=PDQb-LGcg5M

>I-It's not the Jews who brainwash everyone, commit usury, push degeneracy, perform white genocide, it's the whites!

america is a pretty diverse place. lots of different kinds of people with different upbringings. i'm actually a first generation american, my parents came here after communism collapsed in eastern europe.

i actually greatly respect germans and germany. the guy that actually bought me to the light was a german guy i met a couple years back.

wish you the best for you and your country.

And of course, there's this.

thanks for this.

Agreed, good tidings to you too.

Judeo values do not belong in white countries.

What do you mean torpedoed it? It seems like whenever their is conflict, it's the alt-lite doing the attacking. Regardles, the right is growing stronger every day.

Are you suggesting Spencer instructed one audience member to make a roman salute? Do you have evidence of that? What did he divide us from? Mestizos and jewish people?

The country is 56% white, there simply isn't time to salvage anything by talking about cultural and classical liberal values (which got us here in the first place). We are not in a political conflict, we are in a biological conflict. One racially aware young white man is worth 1000 civic nariinalists, classical liberals, tea parties, or zionist baby boomers.

Raising a white son or a white daughter in this country is an act of passive child abuse. We cannot fix that with a multicultural group of redditors saying they want free speech and judeo values. If we refuse to talk about race, we will never, ever, ever defeat the left, because we are refusing to talk about truth. We are fighting with one hand behind or back and a blindfold on, which is why the American "right" has done nothing but cede ground for 100 years.

You're focused on what the normies masses think, but the normies masses have never done anything in the totality of recorded human civilization. No drastic social or political change has come about because apolitical average folk voted 51% for it to happen: they occur due to relatively small factions of radicals believing in something very, vey strongly.

Unless you're honest about human neurocognitive biological diversity, there is no way to explain the state of Africa that doesn't end with "white people are evil".

Oh look Richard Spencer was influenced by a Jew so anything he ever does in his life is controlled by Jews

You know I had a black friend once so the niggers control me too

Chris Ray Gun is hiding

How's unemployment treating you, you worthless parasite?

do you have no understanding of humor? It's literally the only way to breach the kike subject without triggering people's thoughtcrime defenses. We have used goy memes for years.

>muh dibide and conquer shills
Find me ONE SINGLE IDEOLOGY where every single member acts within the taste of every other member....
...don't worry I'll wait ...

I'd be willing to bet a lot of Pol used to be Blue pilled. With that in mind our first Red pills were probably subtle ones meaning we were still cringe worthy Blue pilled zombies.
condemning these kids for coming to the lite side is doing shills job for free. Only the left is allowed to cannibalizes itself.

Me too. I feel like I'm one of the only people who browses Sup Forums but doesn't have a handful of people to follow on jewtube.

Just for the record, most American jews will never say goy/goyim. They've been conditioned by their rabbis to think of it as a hateful word. To call a gentile a goy is the same for a white person to call a black person a nigger. Very few will do it in real life.

>muh dibide and conquer shills
did i ever say this?

>oh he said some things i disagree with so i'll just throw some insults at you
at least care to explain what you have against me?

minus the obvious arab, I fail to spot any kind of malicious intent within the eyes of these individuals
they do not seem like the type to start trouble
they maybe a little naive, but aren't scumbags who get off at other people's misery
this is the society we want, contributions from people with good intentions

Blacks don't try to subvert movements to destroy people. Blacks don't run the media, banks, and other institutions and try to push select people to foreground.

The Jews are the problem, plain and simple.

His wife also feeds him pro-kike/USSR propaganda.

twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/516289011703226369

twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/671065071485759488

Dugin being in the background of all of this is no good at all. He's a kike natbol.

>No humor
I hope to God you're not one of those "kekistani" fags, which is what I was referring to, having the signs that say "the goyim know" yet wearing MAGA hats (which is akin to a dunce cap). It's better that people are INFORMED than humored.

Trivial bullshit when they should be protesting at AIPAC instead.

We can disagree on everything except one thing, and that is white interests. If they're pro white they're an ally, if they're not they're not. Not really that complicated.

A right wing zeitgeist is gaining speed, thats undeniable. But the single greatest risk it faces it being turned into yet another castrated, harmless, toothless movement that talks about tax cuts and free speech while the US turjs into Brazil because they didn't have the courage and dignity to talk about truth, to talk about the harsh reality of human biodiversity which shapes every aspect of our environment.

Once the US is 30% white, concerns over economics and politics are irrelevant. There is no culture, constitution, or set of beliefs that would make Brazil a place where a sane white man would willingly raise white children.

look man, why are people assuming that i think they're up to no good? i think they're all okay people.

i said >You know, I appreciate these people as a gateway to normies.

my point is just that we cant really get far if we dont actually name the true roots of our problem.

Someone should just risk it. At this point everything has boiled over so much, a reaction from (((their))) (((community))) would be seen as lost in the noise of every other group competing in the oppression Olympics. Because of that they would ramp up the efforts, making any said claims against Chaim as obvious, this spotlighting all of these things we ALL KNOW, and ride under the surface but don't talk about

#openbordersforisreal

you ask that people talk about jews, and then you decide that the people currently talking about jews are controlled opposition

Hitler
>named the Jew
>won

Mosley
>didn't name the Jew
>lost

You've got to judge it on a case-by-case basis whether naming the Jew is advantageous.

The Jew must eventually be named.

Honestly, I never thought of many of them as anywhere near right leaning. More like disgruntled center-left.

no some of them are. and the ones that do name them aren't nearly as popular enough to be followed by people other than us.

Zionist bankers are the problem, have always been
to the point where the people who defend them, do it out of spite and hatred for mankind

>there never seems to be a popular right wing speaker (besides David Duke) that names the Jew.

Are you kidding, I've been doing nothing but spamming Ken O'Keefe vids for the last few months, the guy can't stop naming the Jew. Type his name into YouTube and 90% of the vids are him naming the fucking Jew.

youtu.be/pcKbNyWw-JE
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/Lbh77ZJkLPY

Spread this shit.

i've never even heard of him and i know about the jews and whatnot.

and since i dont know about him, what are the chances your average normie will?

it's not just zionist bankers. they are everywhere. in our media, our government, and our school system.

That's becoming less and less true every day. But "people like us" are not a small group to begin with- Hillary Clinton did not give a speech on the Alt-right and declare war on a cartoon frog because of a dozen shitposters. We number in the hundreds of thousands, and have the energy and impact of millions.

Spencer is doing a great job, there are some disconcerting things about him but it's not like you need to give him your social security number and a blood sample- just don't counter-signal people who publicalky support white self-determination. His twitter feed is often faggy as fuck but his speeches, Auburn and the rally yesterday, have become pretty impressive. And that's not Sup Forums sitting in the auditorium at Auburn, thats regular high-status young white males who had never before had the thought of collective white identity as a positive thing ever cross their minds. Once the redpill is swallowed, it doesn't matter who originally handed it to you.

It's not just Zionists or bankers, it's the Jews.

Well maybe it's his vids we should be spreading instead of this Al Borland, shoehead, cuckknight entry level pablum.

if you've never heard of him then maybe check out that middle vid (it's shorter than the other 2) so you can get what he's about.

Russian hackers are the new Jew

Wizard of Cause is awesome.

His 'First against the wall' livestream is perfection.

>HURR DURR U NAZI LARPER SHILLS

... between Green's tits?

hey, a group of normal looking people. let's cherry pick features that support or preconceived notions in a critical fashion. you know, like the jews teach us to do in college. criticize, goys, criticize!!

You're right about his wife and when I met him a few weeks back he didn't really want to says Jews were a monolithic, he did say that his opinions were Changing based on his interactions with them.

He isn't Jewish controlled op, he barely has any money he is a trust fund kiddy

Civic cucks don't name the Jew because they will lose their platform and thus their source of income.. it's all about muh shekels

If we had real free speech a lot of these people would talk about Jews cause it's obvious