Can your country's leader do this?

Can your country's leader do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDP5-O9MZI
ir.net/news/politics/125555/report-trump-going-prison-member-trumps-inner-circle-tells-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>come on j- train spread that little boi pucci

j-t is a court jester. he does tricks, says things people glow about however everyone outside of court knows he's just an entertainer.

photoshop anons pls

HE'S SO YOUNG AND RANDUMB JUST LIKE US XD

Is that Canada's gold reserves? His face should be against the table.

Anyone can do that it's not photoshop, all his bodyweight is resting on his elbows (not much strength required) Just keep your legs and body stiff as you tilt forward and reach a natural balance point. It's about as hard as a chin up or balancing on one foot. The tucked in elbows are the Kay as that's what his entire body is resting on. An easy trick that looks impressive.

Real gymnasts can actually do this without the elbow tuck because they can actually lift their bodyweight, unlike cuckdeau.

Oh wow he can do quirky silly shit, GUESS WE SHOULD LET HIM RUN THE COUNTRY AND DECIDE WHAT FINANCIAL DESTITUTION MY CHILDREN WILL BE SUBJECTED TO FOR DECADES TO COME WOW THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD DECISION TO ELECT SOMEONE TO A MAJORITY BECAUSE THEY'RE SO QUIRKY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when he learns how to lead a country without turning it into libtard shithole

Can your country leader drink all this?

With my elbows tucked into my chest?
Yeah he probably could
If he wasn't so damn THICX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm assuming it's against the USD or a stock index

Confirmed

Can he run a country though????

That also describes Trump during the campaign.

Being gay sure makes hxm fit as a fiddle!

Is that his favourite way of sucking cock?

>posted from the United States

Every leader is capable of making an ass of themselves, but only Trudeau chooses to never stop.

Holds up Spork: The Prime Minister

put a woman under him and he can do it without hands.

>American is mad he can't fit in kayak

Who gives a fuck about autistic leaf prime minister. Better import another batch of Chongs in Vancouver

what's the tat?

I don't know

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

That crazy Canadian BLM bitch that said he was a white supremacist/terrorist was right all along.

Fucking kek'd
8/10

Fucking gold!

Does that describe Trump as president, though?

Because that's the part that matters.

Do what? Present his ass in a receptive prison position?

A nation that confuses the court jester for the king is not long for this world.

Act like a jackass? Sure, I think all politicians are capable of that.

>tfw Justin Trudeau is literally the strongest leader in the western world
>inb4 Sup Forums says they like their leaders thin and meek, or old and fat

Aztec eagle, it seems.

>literally the strongest leader
lel

>Can your country's leader do this?
Everyone can do this. Sorry.

Can your leader levitate a football just with a strong will?

Putin would fuck Trudeau's shit up

what did he mean by this??????????????

be a raging faggot?

He's like a modern version of Gaston, complete with being a dunce with hyper-orthodox political views.

Lets see Trump or Merkel in the ring.
>Putin
>part of the literal or even metaphorical West

Gaston did nothing wrong

T H I C C

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDP5-O9MZI

Leafs BTFO

alpha

I knew you would post this. This is the summation of the support for Trump. Silly jokes with no real logic or reason. That's how he got elected, it was all just a game. What you people fail to understand is that the vast majority of those who voted for Trump did not do so because they truly liked him, or thought that he would make a great leader. No, Trump won because he was a tool. A tool that people used to flip off the modern political landscape, simply because they were bored and uncaring. Trump is a silly man who is laughed at even by many of his own voters, and yet that is exactly why they voted for him.

Yeah. It won't be the same after 4 years of presidential experience, though.

I knew you would post this. This is the summation of the support for Trudeau. Silly jokes with no real logic or reason. That's how he got elected, it was all just a game. What you people fail to understand is that the vast majority of those who voted for Trudeau did not do so because they truly liked him, or thought that he would make a great leader. No, Trudeau won because he was a tool. A tool that people used to flip off the modern political landscape, simply because they were bored and uncaring. Trudeau is a silly man who is laughed at even by many of his own voters, and yet that is exactly why they voted for him.

Not true. Trudeau gained support for different reasons. He basically won because he represented everything that reddit-tier millennials love.

no but he can take two dicks at the same time!

>he represented
it's almost as if most of our political leaders get elected because of the ideologies they represent, and not how much we like them as individuals.

He can, and I'm not happy aboot it.

>Lets see Trump or Merkel in the ring.
lets see Trump vs Merkel

>when the floor is a balanced budget

Can your countries leader skillfully abstain from diplomatic conversations?

how about this

How many levels of liberalism are you on right now?
Trudeau: you are like a little baby, watch this.

God I was looking for this for such a long time
thanks leafbro

Fpbp

Is there anything he can't do? He's like a freaking circus clown. So fucking cool, lol.

Pretty much. The elbow tuck is a logical progression into getting it done without the elbow tuck.

I can do it without the elbow tuck.

is this rutte with that homo finance fuck?

How did this not get digits?

Not really. Often times it is about how the voters feel about the candidate as a person. Not only does Trudeau represent a certain ideology, many of his voters like him as a person as well, in the sense that they would want to be friends with him. Often times elections are determined by who the voters would rather grab a beer with. This wasn't the case for Trump though (that being said, no one wants to grab a beer with Hillary either).

yes, and he'd post it on instagram.

what a fucking joke, if you think this guy is a pussy. they call ours Barbie.

>Can your country's leader do this?
Does being able to do that make him a better leader in the modern world?

eww soul patch. so francophone.

>implying trudeau hasn't had much sweeter pussy

No, but she didn't sell my country's entire gold stockpile

She just gives billions to drunk micks instead

>Trudeau
>pussy

ir.net/news/politics/125555/report-trump-going-prison-member-trumps-inner-circle-tells-family/
If you like Trump so much gtfo my country cheeto nigger

I could do that and I'm a 250lb DYEL

>implying boipussy can't be sweet

Don't know, we don't elect clowns.

Ol' sailor trick.

If I was looking to get my dick sucked while playing the floor is lava...this might come in handy

looks photoshopped, in the real picture he was giving the saudi king a blowjob

No, she's an old lady now.

prepping himself for some MMM DP action
as is his nature

kek