Welfare Degenerates

Welfare in the U.S. is constantly abused by niggers, spics, NEETS and other various forms of subhumans and degenerates.

These people are incapable or simply unwilling to make good decisions. So why do we trust them to make good decisions with money?

Wouldn't it make more sense to just give them a basic square shelter to live in and a weekly allowance of rice, veggies and a meat? If we give them money they just blow it on fast food because they're lazy and that causes their neglected kids to get fat, costing even more in healthcare they can't afford. Let's remove all possibility of fraud and abuse, and cut costs by simply giving welfare users the most basic resources needed for human survival, and nothing more.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLTTX35LNJo
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post the youtube video the screen cap is from. She pretty much calls out all the welfare fraud going on in black communities. She got a lot of shit for it

Basic Universal Income is a human right you asshole

Imagine how violent they'd be without money.
NEETs are just hitchhiking the negroïd's enslavement.

It's hard to be violent when you've only eaten a small bowl of rice and beans for breakfast and lunch.

You haven't met a hungry nigger, have you?

Work at a sandwich/gas station and they always buy chips and soda with their EBT

Joking aside nederanon is correct.
Imagine the hordes of feral niggers roaming most of the US if welfare didn't exist.

And imagine the same in 30 years where spics and niggers are the majority.

Welfare is a cost effective way to minimize chimping and anarchy in a "multicultural" society.

It can only get worse btw.

IT'S FREE
>SWIPE YO EBT
IT'S FREE
>SWIPE YO EBT
IT'S FREE
>SWIPE YO EBT

I'm just trying to cut back on costs. If we take away the freedom of choice and simply provide the most basic nutrition and shelter, maybe it will encourage some lazy niggers and other degenerates to get a job if they want to live like humans.

I don't know know man, I'm just trying to find a middle ground between "free shit" and "lynch all niggers".

I really do not know what experiences pol has with minorities, but most of them are complete shit. Yesterday I was driving and a black women threw her McDonald's wrappers outside her car. No respect. This place where I work they always ask you for extra shit that cost money after they alright pay. We just give it to thwm, because we do not want to deal with the bullshit.

nigga they're clinically retarded.
Cutting welfare=violence on a massive scale.
You're just deluding yourself.

>This place where I work they always ask you for extra shit that cost money after they alright pay.
Dude, I see this all the time. I'll be in line for a sammich or coffee ro some shit, they'll place their order and pay and then hover around for a second longer and be like "i wan' dat extruh avuhcado too" "gimmie dat extra shot of 'spresso" like they think they just pulled a fast one. I don't ever see them get away with it though, sometimes when they're told they'll have to pay they just do that "tch" thing with their teeth and sort of wobble their head mumbling something.

SOLUTION: Phase out all welfare over a 5 year period. If the degenerates can't hack it, they'll simply die off.

Where I work is a gas station with a deli. So they pay then they come to the deli area and start asking for shit. The only reason I give them extra shit is because I don't want to hear the bullshit and the company and manger s are shit too. Never work for a company that doesn't drug test.

I like this idea.

I wonder if we could convince Trudeau to openly accept the U.S. nigger population after they leave en masse. You guys have plenty of seal meat and beaver pelts, right?

youtu.be/xLTTX35LNJo

When I was a teen I asked my father why we have welfare and he replied, "We pay Blacks welfare so they don't break into our homes to steal while we're at work."

I wouldn't mind paying welfare as much if this were actually true. Nigs get EBT and will still break into people's homes.

I thought she was praising it?

The grocery store I stop at on my way to work closed because the employees kept stealing. Grocery stores in predominantly Black areas are much different than the same store in a White area. No coincidence.

I was there once when the EBT and debit was down and the checkout counter was stacked with chicken, ribs, junk food and soda that people abandoned when they couldn't pay.

Niggers would be gun down by the police.
Welfare helps nobody.

When I worked for Atlanta Police this is what the houses looked like.. Needs more smeared food, bugs and thongs everywhere.

Or, it would give honest upstanding hardworking people the ability to do exact justified homicide. The dindus would be thinned out fairly quickly. In essence it would usher in the race war, which really is just a war of character and ideals, as plenty of intelligent blacks and Browns would quickly side with the aforementioned upstanding, hardworking individuals. This could only be a good thing.

got a statistic of welfare recipients by ethnicity?

More whites do by the numbers however per capita blacks far outstrip whites.

She lays the sarcasm on with a trowel and you missed it? There's no helping you with that one.

the only real solution is to replace welfare with a massive public works program.

basically you give people the same money they now get as welfare, but you force them to work a full-time job for it. doesnt matter if the employment is productive or not, what matters is the establishment of a strict "no work = no money" system.

this would weed out leeches, dissuade welfare immigration, take the unemployed off the streets and provide them with rudimentary work experience. much better than literally paying people for doing nothing.

Can't buy heroin with an EBT card. Yet. Maybe Queen Michelle or Princess Chelsea will include that in their platform.

Dont have any hard data to support the fallowing statement but I would presume the majority are single mothers.
Someone should check what % Single mothers represent in the welfare system.

ive heard of people buying food with their ebt and trading it for drugs

Oldy but a goody.

>Welfare in the U.S. is constantly abused by niggers, spics, NEETS and other various forms of subhumans and degenerates.

90% of entitlement recipients are elderly, handicapped, and/or already working.

"Welfare abuse" is a meme. Causing immeasurable human suffering because of a minority of abuse cases is nonsensical. At the same time, a NEET accusing people of being parasites is 100% hypocritical, so go get a fucking job OP.

t.delusional amerifats

Yeah but let's just cut out the middleman. Maybe a nice concession would be that they have two pools of funds, one that is reserved for food and the other is "discretionary". They give these people so much we wouldn't even have to change disbursements. Just 50% toward food, the other half toward discretionary spending.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

>somebody needs to pay
how about the father(sssssss)?

Easier to have you pay than to track down random one night stands.

Uninformed and ignorant of reality due to pol shitposting. Most people without long documented serious mental illnesses, physical cripplea, and the elderly already dont get nearly enough to live on. Hell most of the ones i just mentioned dont either.

Fraud is a serious problem but more because it takes away from the truly needy rather than giving fakers an easy free ride. It also makes getting on these services became much more difficult because of the scammers.

Ebt funds are easily converted to cash. Many niggerzone stores sell cigs and booze to ebt users as well by simply ringing something else up.

It's time for social Darwinism to make a comeback

White here, and I'm getting temporary EBT and Medical because my wife lost her business and it's just my income until she lands another job. The full amount for EBT in CA for a family of 3 is around $500 to $600 and we are getting about $150. Not getting Cash aid either, so it's not like I'm not making ok amounts of money just not enough to support all 3 of us.

My problem is generational. My grandparents were unimaginably bad with money and had way too many kids. My parents were degenerates of the 60s and my father left without paying child support. I was left without proper education and made a lot of mistakes in my teens and younger 20s. Now I'm making less than optimal income for my age, but I'm working on promotion after transferring.

And yes, I've watched EBT fraud growing up. People sell their food stamps 2 for $1 and use Cash aid to buy drugs or waste it on junk. Don't even get me started on Section 8.

He's in jail. Plus she shouldn't of birthed so many children if she couldn't afford to care for them; she is responsible for her own misery.

I unironically don't get sarcasm, unless it's the over the top vocal inflection type.
Sarcasm is the weapon of the witless.

Most of the 300,000,000 million firearms are owned by white conservatives or conservatives in general.
Are you a delusional nigger or something,

the have a system here in belguim that works like this if you dont work for a long while and youre on welfare the cut it of you can only get it back if you work agian for a period of time you also have to be looking for work if youre on welfare it works decently but it still has loopholes for welfare Quins.

The blacks where I work are just the worst. Rude, entitled, acting like they're too good to be there. They never ask for anything, it's always "ah wan' dat, gimme dat". Then again, I live in the deep south and most of the other customers aren't much better

>>Welfare in the U.S. is constantly abused by niggers, spics, NEETS and other various forms of subhumans and degenerates.
>90% of entitlement recipients are elderly, handicapped, and/or already working.

Then cull the other 10%.

And cut off welfare for anyone with a felony.

And I don't get welfare, I get SSDI because my parents actually WORKED AND PAID INTO THE SYSTEM!!!!!!

> (OP)
> Uninformed and ignorant of reality due to pol shitposting. Most people without long documented serious mental illnesses, physical cripplea, and the elderly already dont get nearly enough to live on. Hell most of the ones i just mentioned dont either.

Try living on $1100 a month in a system that openly PUNISHES people with disabilities for working, pal.