Mexico YES - Women raped and found without legs nor face

What the fuck man, this shit i getting out of control.

>The body of a young woman without the flesh of the leg and with the signs of having been raped this afternoon of this Sunday in the municipality of Chimalhuacán, State of Mexico.

According to the first reports, the corpse of the woman between 28 and 35 years of age was found at kilometer 60 of the Circuito Exterior Mexiquense highway, in the Tlatel Xochitenco neighborhood.

tabascohoy.com/nota/396256/hallan-a-mujer-sin-pierna-ni-rostro-en-el-edomex

better photo

she was eaten by animals

finding half-eaten bodies of raped women while you take your morning jog is part and parcel of living in Edomex, dunno why you are surprised

this looks like being eaten by an animal

no, why is the left foot completely untouched ?

The animal got full after the first leg.

Keep up you dumb waffle.

maybe there was a wound on the eaten leg or torn trousers that made it easier to eat. Skin is fairly durable so animals target the thin areas and continue eating once they get it open.

Most animals start at the groin when they eat other animals. Easiest place to tear skin.

Nah bruh her leg was so sexy someone rubbed their dick so hard on it the flesh fell off

Mexicans literally did nothing wrong. Bitch was probably just slutting it up in the woods and got eaten by wolves.

Man mexicans always take it a step too far.
Not that I'm condoning rape, but why you gotta murder and mutilate as well?

What happened to the fucking leg

>animals
First thing I thought too. Doubt the killer did this.

who cares?

What the fuck? That's clean off the bone, man.

Maybe drugged out of her mind then some bum probably raped her half dead self. Animals just finished the rest.

>animals

you mean you're average mexican?

Or the cartels skinned her alive. 50/50 becuase mexico

rape and spics, is like peanut butter and jelly. whats next, doctors playing golf?

My first thought was acid. But then again, why only one leg. Animals it is.

No face suggests cartels, but no meat on her legs suggests a cannibal.

>Muslims are the worst sub-humans on the planet
>Mexico: "Hold my beer!"

If you dont bury bodies, nature has a way of making it disappear pretty quick.

Even if you do bury lots of animals will dig that shit up

just the shitskin part of Mexico though.

She was probably born with it, walking along her path of life until she met Enrico who promised her riches by betraying some cartel.

looks like she forgot her leg make-up this morning. No wonder she was raped.

chupacabra

I lived near el paso 15 years ago when all the narco violence was exploding and there were serial killer(s) in jaurez killing dozens of women and little girls every month and leaving their bodies out in the desert. Cops had no resources to even deal with them so they killed with immunity. All kinds of sick shit happens over there. Death cults, canibals, human sacrifice, serial killers all over the place. It's a fucking horrorshow.

just call them mexicans

Funny story, I was on vacation.

What the fuck kind of predators do they even have in Mexico?

I've never even thought about it.

So everywhere in Mexico. Good to know.

>raped/murdered
>still has jeans on

???

fun fact: Edomex has a HUGE feral dog AND cat problem. I read a local newspaper piece 5 years ago that said there were an estimate 5-10 million feral cats and dogs just roaming on the outskirts of the heavy populated areas. There is a reason you never see random cows or donkeys just walking around.

Animals usually go for the liver, heart, lungs in large prey first. Looks more like the work of a Mexican.

Yeah, fair enough points. But seeing it is.. Jeez. That would fuck my morning innawoods hike up.

low IQ savages
Genius sperm could fix mexico by hybridizing them into a smarter breed of human.

never skip leg day

And then they get murdered by the cartel. Good to see you thought things through.

Pull your shit together Mexico. The war on drugs is over a decade now and it's still going.

why no one screaming about Catholic savages btw?

we can't deal with these bad hombres.
and the next year will have a new president that happens to be a mexican version of bernie sanders.

Animal ate her leg and her face after she was dead.

Good joke Ahmed.

serial killer, there are quite a few wandering the madness.

also,
>2 images

What the fuck is wrong with you spics? Why can't you just murder, like normal people. What's this obsession with mutilation and cutting off limbs/faces. Even Muslims aren't this barbaric.

*sniff*

well, Sup Forumsacks tend to label any crime committed by some non-religious moroccan as Muslim crime

Why don't you be consistent and call crime committed by Mexicans "Catholic crime"?

You know, I know, spics have a criminal problem.

I just have to wonder though... How are Mexicans this bad? I don't remember seeing anything like this regularly coming out of other former Spanish territories. It's like the Mexicans are their own little race of cannibalistic, cultish goblins.

I think if spics actually care enough to want to improve their standing as a collective in America, their first step should be purging that country south of the border.

Stfu mustapha

technically, you aren't catholic unless you follow the 10 commandments, one of which prohibits murder

so yeah #notrealcatholics

By Satan's command I must answer your question. Mexicans have cannibal DNA from the Aztecs, who come from Carthage in the ancient world.

>How are Mexicans this bad
Take nigger-IQ almost-people and put them right next to America and feed their country with NAFTA. The result is the crime infested shithole that is Mexico.

Women deserve it.

Mexico get your shit together. I'm still waiting for more webms of attack choppers blowing narcos to bits.

Innawood fag here, you clearly never seen a carcass eaten by wild animals, it NEVER looks like that. This is way too surgical to begin with and you will never find a carcass with only one leg (the poorest piece of meat) eaten.
This is 100% a human work.

Cos they're all off their tits. Even the cartel guys who go for ultraviolence as a deterrent ('see what happens if you fuck with us') are methed up and have amphetamine psychosis. Also just beaner scum ofc

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL

absolutely same applies for Muslims

Stealing someone's property is strictly prohibited in Islam

so yeah #notrealmuslims

When one mexican butchers another, it's the victim that cries out to god.

Underrated

>Mexican intellectuals

True. Worst thing is, being beanerland, poor bitch was probably alive at the time...

just some traditions

Beaners are savages, they chop people up with machetes, no white people are doing this anywhere; niggers do it too. The white man is an effective killer, he kills with compassion, one shot one kill.

Because most crimes in Mexico are committed for the sake of cartel warfare/expansion. For them its business and nothing else. Religion plays very little part in that compared to consistent pieces put out for these Moroccan people you speak of.

Aztec blood is a nasty thing.

lol just as long as you fucks don't come to my country

where's the face picture

also acid vat

We should have a tax funded program to arm every mexican family--just so we don't have to read this shit in the news anymore.

shut up mexicant

>Religion plays very little part
Bad mexicans worship the devil, basically.

99% of so called "Muslim crimes" don't havy any religious motive behind them

Chupacabra

let me in america, youre all so racisss, look at us in europe , were just fine

>When you can´t figure out if a person or an animal ate the woman.

#NotAllMexicans

takkeya

Fucking subhumans. Thanks Spain, for breeding with literal demons and creating a breed of pure evil.

This, probably got her leg dipped in acid

i think you will find they are already in your country pablo

>by an animal
so.. mexican ?

#notallsudacas
#narcosofpeace

fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

>implying there are no crimes in chile
oh am laffin

Fuck off weaboo

Even bears don't eat fucking feet, too boney.

funniest thing that I didn't know of existence of taqiya before starting lurking on right-wing forums

We should just kill any Latin Americans attempting to enter any European nation, no exceptions, even for those already here.
These people are so barbaric and evil, they do not deserve to exist.

Why does this give me a boner?

Already here motherfucker. And no I'm not a savage animal like most Mexicans. This kind of violence is exclusive to beans, central americans, colombians, and brazilians.

Must have beaner dna. You have to back...

hah, i really don't give a shit what you think, mussie idiot.

Literally everything that is evil, wicked, barbaric and dirty in this world is non-white.
Seeing this stuff here on Sup Forums completely opened my eyes

I'm reporting you to ICE you filthy animal

never let the fucking latinos into your country. They are fucking monsters.

I know there are whites in Latin America somehow holding on to some countries.
Non whites though are no more than animals that can speak in a retarded way.

Doesn't acid completely destroy flesh? Cause theres still some to the bone also why use acid on her leg and not on the whole body?

My irish ancestors worked as mercenaries for the mexican government during the tex-mex war and were allowed to do degenerate shit like keeping kidnapped burger lolis as brides and eating boys from any side of the border.

Apparently cannibalism was common in ireland during the potato drought.

It's funny to me that the culture that makes up the Mexican identity was founded by a group of Indians so fucking insane that the other tribes exiled them to a shithole swamp to die.

>After they served Culhuacan in battle, the king appointed one of his daughters to rule over the Mexica. According to mythological native accounts, the Mexica instead sacrificed her by flaying her skin, on the command of their god Huitzilopochtli.[11] When the king of Culhuacan learned of this, he attacked and used his army to drive the Mexica from Tizaapan by force. The Mexica moved to an island in the middle of Lake Texcoco, where an eagle nested on a nopal cactus. The Mexica interpreted this as a sign from their god and founded their new city, Tenochtitlan, on this island in the year ōme calli, or "Two House" (1325 AD).

i'd eat that!