Help me solve something. Someone I really love...

Help me solve something. Someone I really love, my partner is a muslim but he's white (slav) and doesn't practice his religion in almost any way. Why doesn't he think he's white wtf? His skin is whiter than my father's. I don't wanna suffer and be called a whore who mixes if I am in a relationship with a fuckin white man. What the fuck, please how to convince him his white. Those of you who think slavs are not white anyway don't need to reply.

Sooooo, a western girl is willingly dating a Bosnian?
Mad world.....Mad, i say, mad.

>he
Get out faggot

>Muslim
>Slav
>White

Pick the first two and not the third, you cocklobster.

He's born in Croatia, we grew up in the same city, same enviroment, raised with same traditional values. If he didn't tell he was muslim, I would never guess.

tits or gtfo

What the fuck is the problem here exactly? Your partner does not THINK he's white? What?! If he looks white and behaves like a human, nobody can tell the difference and judge you. If he's not visibly white or if he doesn't act like a human, then you get rightly called a whore.

>Someone I really love, my partner
op is a man

>Roastie knowing how to upload pics and create threads.

Terrible larping. 3/10 content. 1/10 execution.

He doesn't think he's fully white. Yes, he looks white, like everyone around me and behaves like a human, better than most of Sup Forums...

Can't you just tell him that race is biological and therefore religion has no effect on it? You can change your religion but no one would say you can change your race.

I guess, you are either german or Austrian, because Bosnian emigrate only to 3 countries: Slovenia, Austria and Germany. Fact, that you are specifying he is Slav, marks you a German. Or Swedish (unusual, but still common emigration destiny.
You have one problem: He "doesn't practice" only just yet, when he is young and wild. When he will marry you (in probably Muslim ceremony, "to satisfy the father") he will go ful Muslim. Only acceptable condition, is if he is full flagged atheist (go read, Zlatan Ibrahimovič).
About people calling you whore. People nowadays give too much what other people say. Think with your brains, and figure what is best for you. Then, stick to it. But,you have to think honestly, and think hard,or be ready for disappointment.

My dad is the same, he was born in India so he thinks that makes him Indian. Tells this to everyone he meets, can't tell you how many times I've heard that same conversation
>b-but you're White
>no am born in India :D

Nice b8 retard.

sorry wrong post, was ment for this

Jews also are completely white skinned, but still aren't considered white. There is more to being white than just skin color. And if he is muslim then he is not white, only white skinned.

What if you two start a long term relationship, then he asks to marry you, but either him or his family requires you to convert to Islam to marry him? You are obviously not going to throw out this long term relationship, and suddenly you are converting to Islam and betraying your folk.

I told him that race is biological but he thinks it's still connected with religion somehow.
We are both Croatian. No he won't go full muslim, we are normal couple like everyone else you see on streets.
>About people calling you whore
It's not other people that call me whore..:/

Ubij se siptarko.

>There is more to being white than just skin color. And if he is muslim then he is not white, only white skinned.
This is what bugs me, i always thought race was fully biological, it is not influenced by religion or anything. Look at the pics of pale ginger isil fighters...are they white despite being muslim converts?
I won't convert to anything, none of us is truly religious person and his parents don't give a fuck, just like mine

I don't know about bosnians in Canada, but here this is comon occurance:
Bosnian man is whoring drugging and drinking himself till marriage, than he becomes all of sudden dedicated muslim and spams 5 kids
Bosnian girls are quite promiscuous, until marriage.

Koliko hrvata katolika vidim, a crni ko cigani. Nema razlike izmedu njega i ostalih hrvata, osim sta je on deset puta bjelji od vecine vas.

Ottomans did force people to convert., so there's a chance that he's a full blooded European. I'm a typical ish Sup Forums users, so I would obviously suggest you to find a traditional European man, but a non believing white Muslim is probably a decent choice as well. Especially if you've already had sex, since you can't do that with too many men as a woman without destroying your future.

>Bosnian girls are quite promiscuous, until marriage
I know this and some people would still push him to marry some bosnian whore instead of innocent girl whose roots lie 200 km away. There is no difference between lifestyle of catholics and minorities here. Most of them are normies and noone becomes radical.

ALL THE GIRLS WANT BBC (BIG BOSNIAN COCK) YEEE BOIIII

And here we have an example of written above

He is very traditional, white and european, only different religion but we live 'secular' lifestyle ( not degenerate version ofc). I think he is full-blooded european, but who knows who mixed there 500 years ago. It's all bleached now anyway.

Why so mad Janez bro ? The number of dedicated muslims in Bosnia is like 10%. The only part where muslims are dedicated are the holidays, and that is because they get cash and eat good food.

Collectivism
In Islam, you're not really human; you are nothing more than an extension of Allah's will so race doesn't matter