Job pays minimum wage

>job pays minimum wage
>employer expects more the minimum effort

Goddam right

Why can't leftards get good jobs, Sup Forums? They are always bitching about how shitty their jobs are.

minimum wage = minimum effort.

def no brainer

Well if you give minimum effort, you lose the job to someone more willing
And if you can't do well at an entry level job, what makes you think you deserve more than minimum wage?

>population expects jobs and foods
>you find it easier to just let the excess starve to death in a genocide you call a famine.
Yeah, lets just give Jews absolute power again!

We need laws that prevent businesses from firing people who put in minimal effort.

>Population cries for decent work
>you send them to a slave labor camp in Siberia
thank you, master jews.

>not starting your own business under the table while being on NEETbux
Plebs

Here I was thinking they were the brainiac side. Boy was I sure wrong.

>does minimal effort
>expects to keep his job and not be replaced by one of the millions of low skill unemployed people.

What I hate are entry level data entry positions that require 1-3 years experience. WTF, how are people going to get their foot in the door if all these positions require so much experience? There's no really internships for data entry either since it's fucking min wage offers too.

The same for fucking dishwasher jobs, requires years of experience and it's fucking min wage.

>accepts a job knowing full it only pays minimum wage
>bitch about it after

>always put in minimum effort
>angry when you're payed minimum wage

the more effort you put in the more you should get paid if the employer is a good employer

For the opportunity of future earnings based on establishing yourself as a value to the employer. The employer is the one paying the operational costs, why shouldn't they expect more? Wage and effort do not share a one to one ratio and nor should they. Faggots

yes, it's all about the effort applied, which is why i dig holes with my hands instead of shovels

>what is commission?

It use to be this way.
My uncle and father both worked for a company where for every % more you did than another shift or person (based on average) you got a bonus. Because you were making the company more money.
This was twenty years ago, they said that eventually the company (and all companies) just started raising the daily amount required for you not to be written up eventually.

They say that to scare you off, lmao. Go talk to a recruiting agency or physically walk into the business with a resume.

sloth will get you nowhere my friend

>1 post by this ID

Get job taking care of retards
Realize you get paid poorly because no one cares about retards
Leave

>loses job to spic

>being a wagecuck
oh, lol

The Great Obama created 16 million jobs