totally not our guy

He seems quite nervous

>sarcuck of blackdad
>/ourguy/

enough with the e-celeb worship ya fuckin homo

He is an autist

>Free Kekistan
Cringe

Shadilay! Hope you don't mind me reposting this to r/The_Donald fellow based pede

>growing not his own kid
>kekistani memester (xDd)
>sucks populist cock
>>>>our guy

It's a sad fact that if you have a british accent and string together 3 syllable words with buzzwords and memes you'll have a youtube audience.

Go back to fucking reddit

because rogan is a fucking tweeker so he has to jump on popular trends to keep his shitty show going

Sup Forums might always be edgy and radical but it's important to respect popular offshoots. Discrediting academia and moving the Overton window are very important projects and the core intellectuals of Sup Forums will always be fringe.

Just cringe and watch, like when anonymous went to the scientology building. Sup Forums can make a new meme if normies take kekistan.

Is he whining about how he was a victim of feminist abuse? Or a victim of twitter? Civic nationalism?

>Overton window

Good call. That bastard needs to be brutally moved, immediately and by any means.

He really is a gateway drug to the far right. Normies need to take small steps

I love sargon! based youtuber!

This is true. As much as purity fags cry like little bitches, we should be proud of our little children. They march into the world, and parrot the acceptable version of whats said here. They are new and exciting. Let them have their moment.

I really think that the genocidal part of this board needs to come to terms that there will not be a non-white genocide, or race based nation. The most likely outcome is Western Chauvinism and a type of economic nationalism and isolationism. Any actual purge would lead to a war, and no one has the nuts for that shit. Larping faggot NAZI's mad when their faggot asses come here to larp in secrecy.

No one ur guy bunch of skinny nerds

maybe that faggot Spencer

rock on fellow pede!

Is this the fella that spammed his twitter with pictures of black cocks when he got upset at Sup Forums?

He immediately attempted to discredit the "alt right" as racist nationalists and then when Rogan pushed back on that notion he immediately backed down. This isn't worth watching.

Anita on suicide watch

I know you fags are watching it

I don't watch it live, EVER.

I think he may be one of the BLACKED posters from back then, he just left after being shit on a little too much.

>our guy
neck yourself

Sarcuck is absolutely terrible. In no way is this nigger lover our guy

How fucking drunk is Joe right now?

BASED!

He's not our guy.

Fuck this is bad

Guys pls stop with the Kekistan cringe it makes us look bad

This is so fucking boring

xD hey m'pede!!!7

I can't even listen to a single Sargon poddcast. I really don't get why people love him

Praise Kek.

Check you priveledge

this is fucking gay

I enjoyed listening to Sargon on Dave Rubin. Also I've never seen Joe so annoyed with a guest, did he forget to smoke his morning bowl today?

>Discrediting academia
>very important project

Why? Why not instead study the things you're trying to discredit and then publish papers proving to the contrary.

If you're correct then you'll be a minor celebrity in the field.

This

Only Pewdiepie is ourguy

Why Rogan likes Jews so much?

It's amazing how many Sup Forumsacks don't appreciate this. We need all levels of people on our side in order to create a bridge. Normies need to take the pills slowly hopping from faggots like Sargon, cleaning their room with Peterson, and eventually listening to Jared Taylor and watching TGSNT

>this is why I'm so good at identifying this

top kek

3/10

Think about who has sat in that chair t b h. I mean Alex Jones has sat in that chair. Jordan Peterson has sat in that chair. Graham Hancock. John Anthony West. And Sargon of Assad. Which one of these is not like the others t b h f a m?

>Our guy

Pls kys, you nasal voice fat commie poser.

Joe and Peterson was fucking legendary, same with Joe and Alex Jones. Joe has a huge audience and interviewing people with different levels of Sup Forums values is doing us a great service in the information war.

ITT: praise le self appointed king of Sup Forums.

You summerredditfags are fucking disgusting.

>mfw everybody forgets about Randall Carlson

You people don't appreciate real knowledge whatsoever.

dems r reel racis

>Which one of these is not like the others t b h f a m?
graham hancock

Fuck off Carl

feck awff

>Podcast number "#979"

>every good human desires equality

**WOOP WOOP MARXIST DETECTED**

Id rather see jim on Joe Rogan but he'd never do it. Thats why I love him. N-no homo

>laws against racism

derp

He should have Ben Garrison too or has that already happened?

WHAT!

THITH MAN GETS ON ROGAN!

HE NEVER EVEN READ GORILLA MINDSET!

WOULD YOU PAY $1000 POUNDS TO STAY ON THE PODCAST FOR 1 MORE HOUR?

They're going an extra hour!

I might later. He's fun to watch sometimes

I can see why he never shows himself on his channel

Jesus christ

fucking goy. Can't undestand money.
This podcast will give him tons of exposure. another hour of exposure = more subscribers = more views = more money. Staying another hour will give him more than 1000 pounds in the long run.

He's the most based.

not /ourguy/

He should've just left. Holy fuck that was painful.

>My wife will be mad if I stay another hour on the biggest podcast in the world

Holy cuck.

Sargon is the epitome of a pseudo-intellectual it's annoying as fuck to listen to anything he has to day. Literally Russell Brand tier in his faggotry

>Joe maybe I can sleep at your house we could watch a movie

kek

>I won't have richard spencer on, because I know how those sjws think

what a fag

The Amazing Bananafucker and Stephen Crowder have also sat in that chair as well as every degenerate druugy friend of Joe's from the standup so who fucking cares it's a sideshow

rogan is visibly, audibly annoyed at speaking to some non-american white male

ok

>muh gay marriage
>muh systematic racism

jesus

Don't be such a fag, this is normal talk for married people.

Every time they bring up identity politics and how it is also stupid if white people to do they never talk about how every other group does it except white people I know that fucking Sargon knows this but he won't say it because he is a cuck

>I liked bernie

Why is Joe Rogan popular again?

I hate you people.

then leave

we know, you want us dead, our wives and children raped ... and you think it's funny

You act like publishing papers is easy. The left controls academia. They're not going to let you easily publish papers attacking their agenda.

people find him cute

You think I'm going to leave because some self-centered douche ask me too? No thanks. I'll stay and remind you that you're just a faggot.

is that photo shopped?

Yea if you've gotta rush home to watch your wife get fucked.

he's a bit of a meathead but his interviews are 3 hours long and sometimes interesting. lots of content with people that the MSM avoids.

I stopped after 15 minutes. Pretty boring.

Go back to plebbit loser
either get redpilled or leave

didn't you hear about climategate, and how in the emails they discussed boycotting journals that allowed opposing views to be published?

Joe Rogan and Sargon of Acuck are both cancerous so it's now wonder the podcast is shit.

I'm not talking about white people, I'm talking about people that over use the term "cuck" (kind of like Sargon) and get mad when someone doesn't talk about the exact issue they want to hear about spoken the way they want to hear it and right now.

refute this, or agree implicitly

it gets better after around an hour senpai
also checked

>Stephen Crowder
what's wrong with him? I thought he's cool

kekistani talk was too much though. I couldn't stand it.