>I L L E G A L
>L
>L
>E
>G
>A
>L

He makes his enemies tell the truth.

Bombshell????....You mean desperately grasping at straws.

Fun game

Do a shit every time they use a qualifier

SUCH IS THE POWER OF HIS TWITTER

Sounds NASTY bumpfkin!

So how you gunna prove it schlomo?
YOU AINT

>No source
>NYT
I wouldn't click it even if you provided it

You mean the shills that are flooding THIS thread with Trump Defense Force memes? Surely you don't mean the OP who's responding to his own thread, because if you are you should probably go to reddit where the lingo is easier to understand.

you forgot to take off your false-flag flag

Will he once again say that his Twitter is so powerful that it makes his enemies tell the truth?
>NYT
>bombshell

See? The very next post that isn't about how my dick is wrapped around Trump's tiny penis is an attack, you are the shill here. And your pic is retarded.

>Trump appeared
DSHIFGBDFUOGBUHYDFGBERBG ITS FUCKING TREASON BECAUSE WE'RE INTERPRETING IT THAT WAY! HURRRRRRR DURRRRRRR

but how would the existence of tapes influence his testimony if he's got nothing to hide? this would only be a problem if he planned on lying. are americans really that dumb?

>doesn't bother to refute
>you-you're the real shill here!
nuthin personnel, kiddo

((( 'Appeared' )))

/thread

>appeared
>acknowledge
>hinting
>intended
>influence

>happening
>implying

B-but.. that's illegal! You can't appear that way!

"appeared to acknowledge" "hinting at intending"
You fuckin idiot. Do you not recognize a pig in lipstick when ya see one?

user DROPS BOMBSHELL
"Obama appears to have acknowledged at hinting that maybe he fucks kids"
OMG Obama BTFO
Fuck off ya child

What a sad day where it's illegal to get someone to tell the truth

Turdald Dumpf is finished

FAKE NEWS

Anyone else feeling really sleepy right now? I think it's time for a nice nap.

>He tried to intimidate Comey into telling the truth in front of the senate
which is different from coercing someone into lying so that's that

I don't even know what you meant by the flag shit, that's like making fun of me for not dodging a punch that missed. Bitch.

>t...this is it for real, you go-, err I mean guys

Has any paper had it's shit pushed in harder and faster than the NYT this election cycle?

>i have no idea what you're talking about, i swear!
and yet somehow, your first response implied you knew exactly what i was saying. just stop and leave already, you're embarrassing yourself. Bitch. :^)

Hahaha

NYT is even worse than CNN

They desperately needed to distract from Trump Scotus win.

Sot that's your argument? An opinion that differs from yours must be a plot formed by multiple people for the sole purpose of making you feel like an idiot? Talk about self-victimization. I change my flag up depending on my mood, I guess I chose a good one because it triggered you somehow.

>appeared to acknowledge that his tweet hinting

>are americans really that dumb?

We elected Trump. Ipso facto we are, on average, not anywhere close to that stupid. That said, New Yorkers are fucking duuuuuuuuuuumb

>I..I only told the t..truth because Drumpf said he w..would expose m..me if I l...lied.

So, you're saying that threatening people with Perjury is illegal?

>random idiots screaming about shit trump's doing with no evidence in a huge witch hunt
>those fuckin' libs
>random idiots screaming about obama being a kenyan muslim and BENHGAZI with no evidence in a huge witch hunt
>the deep state is strong

>appeared to acknowledge at hinting intended influencing
DRUMPF
IS
FINISHED

NYT is doing everything they can to keep the obstruction narrative alive. They'll double down on it since the leaks have slowed or stopped and the SOCTUS ruling really fucked their entire new cycle.

Like clockwork, a weak-ass attempt to deflect from the win appears.

9-0, faggot!

>this hilarious deflection
>admitting to knowing all along what i meant
>complains about shills in his very first post, yet strawmans that i'm actually the one complaining about shills

holy shit can you even keep track of what you're saying? lmao dude just give it up

Also that's not illegal in the slightest. Trump didn't threaten anything. He literally bluffed the same way prosecutors do on a day-to-day basis to get the truth out.

Unless you can find evidence of Comey being threatened, this entire line of attack doesn't hold up.

I'm just waiting to hear what a source
>familiar with Trump's thinking
has to say about all this.

They're just going to keep vigorously beating the ground where the carcass of the dead horse decomposed a long time ago and hoping that nobody notices, aren't they?

>He tried to intimidate Comey into telling the truth in front of the senate
>telling the truth
>the truth

I know you're a troll satirizing a liberal, but I also know there are people who think exactly like this.
Not even saging, here is your (You)

The horror, trying to force someone to actually tell the truth rather than lie under oath

>post yfw Trump was finally finished

And yet you still haven't explained why there are TWO total ID's in this thread that are negative towards Trump, one of which is the OP, compared to many more pro-Trump posts, but somehow you still believe there are anti Trump "shills".
Past that, you accuse me of deflecting the conversation while in reality you're desperately trying to shift my own accusation towards you vice versa. Your own admission of confusion explains it all to me, unfortunately you've blown so much smoke around that it's in your own eyes. A very Trumpish strategy, mirror your opponent as best you can, and then run away if things get too real. It's the mark of an amateur who has no strategy of their own.

HAHAHAHAH DRUMPF IS FINISHED

This is your big hit?

How will he ever recover from that??
SURELY he will be impeached now!

You can't /thread your own post Drumpflake.

>shilling

there must be a happening.

soros and friends are shorting bitcoin

>appeared
I stopped reading at this point. Why would I subject myself to reading absolute degenercy in written form? Thanks for the summary.

good luck with that, chinks own that.

maybe ethereum

>appeared to

Nothing in the news is believable any more. They can literally claim anything so long as it's phrased as a possibility rather than something actual.

>When your real estate developer/game show President outwits the head of the FBI with an ambiguously worded tweet.

There HAS to be something on the books for this!

>he was trying to get him to tell the truth

Holy shit it's nothing

>the truth should be illegal

This is how the liberal thinks.