I'm tired of Sup Forumsshills who spite on Christianity

You can be european white nationalist and a fedoracuck, but you can not be a european white nationalist and insult Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

patrobertson.com/Speeches/IsraelLauder.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts
youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell that to my wife, christcuck.

They are kikes, sandniggers or just underage redditor.

I get enough kikes in my life I don't need anymore.

>Jew this, jew that

FUCK OFF KIKES

Go back to your own country Muhmad.

Nice try, how many shekels did you get for this?

I'm an atheist who also wants to preserve the white race.Sue me.

?

patrobertson.com/Speeches/IsraelLauder.asp

Without Christian money, Israel would fall.

Educate yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

I try not to insult Christianity so much anymore but I do think paganism is preferable and I can't promote that viewpoint without criticizing it. That being said, if Christians are actually able to use their religion to fight our enemies both physically and with words, I have no problem with individual Christians. Our familial link is most important.

But Christianity is the most anti-white religion on earth today. Not even Islam and Judaism are as bad. Look up the NGOs that are trafficking shitskins to Europe. Most of them are Christian organizations. 95% of christian believers are anti-white. These are simply facts.

Same, I study physics at the graduate level but you have to understand the importance of the Bible and its role in western civilization.

Christianity is the daughter religion of Judaism. The first Christians were Jews. Reject the Jew by rejecting Kikestianity.

Jews love Christianity, it does exactly what thry made it to do.

hi varg

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal. 3:28

Christianity is actively opposed to Ethnonationalism and deserves the decline it's currently experiencing.

Christianity created a 1000+ year dark age in europe that pretty much ended scientific development.

get fucked fagit. nobody's asking how you feel.

I'm tired of christcucks who can't even spell spit correctly
Fuck off Jew lover

>you have to understand the importance of the Bible and its role in western civilization
It's role was as a Trojan horse for Jewish domination and a gradual process of destroying the European spirit.

You mean it's role in destroying it?

It sounds almost as if Christ was a Jew.

Religion is holding the world back

Christianity destroyed Europe. It took hundreds of years for Europe to get back on track. Go suck a jewish cock somewhere else.

Pagans are traitors and thus worse than jews.

Christianity is Jewish poison.

I know right? So weird

It's you who is pushing their cuckery down everyones throats, not the other way around.

It seems to be working alright for the Muslims.

christcucks are just jewpuppets. i swear they invented this crap to keep idiots docile. all hebe based religions need to die but we need to appreciate the art etc.

christianity and politics don't mix, your LARPing will never be taken seriously

I am.

It is funny how fedoralords changed their LARP idol from nofap to religion :DDD

Whats next.

Except it's not true, at least not for the Orthodox Church.
And the quote is no proof of what you claim.

buddhism

Even Jesus thought that goyim are subhuman

>The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” 27 “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

>27 Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Paganism isn't comparable with the abrahamic religions, it doesn't (need to) take over your life for you to be considered a 'believer'

Weird, innit, the reality of it was, pagans fought each other while Christianity unified Europe. So it was the other way around, eh... Hm...

Oh so paganism isn't LARPing, do you actualyl belive zeus or odin exist?

>Literally defending religion of the slaves.

Your ancestors and nietzsche spit upon you.

And that's why the Pan-Orthodox Synod of 1872 openly condemned Ethnophyletism, rite m8?

No, but I do believe in Lugh, Dagda, and the gods of my actual people.

can't argue with these trips

Answer the question you coward. It's a simple yes or no.

I bet the pagan LARPers are mostly marxist shills who discovered this particular heresy as a way of subverting even the hard right on Sup Forums.

Teutons slaughtered baltic and slavic pagans. Christian crusaders sacked Constantinople. European Christians didn't do anything when the muslims conquered Iberia and left the iberians to reconquer it by themselves and didn't do shit against the Ottomans and Barbary pirates. Only Poland and Hungary tried to fight back but it was too late. Also remember the Anglos backstabbed you to help the Ottomans in the Crimean war.

The Jews wanted a conqueror who would give them the world. Instead they got a peaceful hippy who told them not to be greedy and selfish. In response they've killed him and set out to destroy his followers in every way possible.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND GOD'S TIME! GO TO TSABS.INFO AND LISTEN TO THE AUDIO

Then why didn't your gods stop the christians from taking over? Why were they so weak that their whole religion was wiped out? And how do you know your gods are real, but the other pagan gods aren't?

Of course we Christians see nothing bad with the existence of the state of Israel, half of jews in the world live here, do you imagine what will happen if those jews were spread in european countries ?

Also 90% of critics are « Muh whites belong to the 12 tribus of Israel » which is false.
Try to find better arguments you fedora cucks.

Ancient Greek philosophy, ancient Roman laws and rule did have more positive impact in modern Europe than those jew books will ever have

>Templar flag doesn't know the difference between Heretics and Heathens

Educate yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc

The other pagan gods are real though. They are for their people, our gods are for our people. I did kinda misspeak about that earlier, I meant to more say that they weren't the focus than that they didn't exist.

Paganism is no better than any organised religion. It clouds your mind with false ideology and distracts you from what's important.

Funny. I see christian here shitposting about pagans and atheists all the time. And now you are whining about that? Just fuck off. It is almost always christians starting this shit.

First, letters to Galates or Thessalonians are not part of the Gospel. You can disagree with it, and it is a huge debate between theologist : how much can we follow the letters, they are no part of the canonical New Testament.

Second, Jesus kicked out the pharisians out of the temple. Jesus wanted to protect the jews and punish the synagogue of Satan.

Third, communism loathes christianity because it enhances family relationships, faith and order. Communism spreads degeneracy, Christinity spreads honnor and Love.

>important
and what would that be? like I said, paganism only needs to be as important for you as you want it to be, but it surely is less poisonous than the abrahamic religions (even if consumed in large amounts)

Christianity is spent as a civilizing influence.
It was the right formula at the time to unite constructive efforts.
Time to build something else.

Anyone who literally believes in a weak, failed religion that was replaced almost 2000 years ago by a much stronger one, is an utter moron.

True Hasidic Jews despise Christians because historically, Christians killed many Jews because they blamed the Jews for killing Jesus. Christianity removed all the bad kike laws that hindered progress and replaced it with an ideology that put the individual in a more righteous light. The only Jewish traditions that remain are some of the old testament texts, almost every single attribute in Christianity stems from paganism.

Also, Islam did have some christian roots, but they were warped messages used to push an agenda.

So what makes you think all the pagan gods of all these primitive people were real, but the god of the jews isn't. Or the God of christianity, for whom there have been many miracles made, and there's actual evidence to support His existance. And what about some tribe in the amazon, or the Hindus, are their gods all real too? And if so, why aren't they doing anything?

And if (when) Christianity is replaced, will that be true of it as well?

>017.M3
>not worshiping the one true God-Emperor of Mankind

Imperial Creed, motherfuckers

t.Jihadi

You missed the Albigensian Crusade.

>Christianity brought sectarian violence that nearly destroyed Europe

> because they blamed the Jews for killing Jesus

Absolutely ot, because they spread usury and degeneracy all around the world.

Not from a christian perspective, but if you worship strength or survival then yes.

under the excuse of them killing Jesus