Anyone else feels the same

>be me supporting Trump, but realised I been fooled
>realising that he is just a showman and the wall against Mexico is never happening
>he has no honour and lies all the time
>he has also very bad social skills making America the laughing Stock of the world
>When did you change Your opinion on Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9-0

OP here, forgot to post video
this is nigger behaviour
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

Our faith in Trump has never weakened. In fact your shilling only makes us grow stronger. No amount of $ will make us open our mouths to Globalist cock. You however still have drippings down your face, cuck

never supported him....
didnt fall for this shit again...
if you think voting is real you have more redpills to swallow...
even my "based" friends fell for this shit
i would laugh but its just sad...

>that flag
>I supported Trump

You dumbass

>trump wins
>liberals become suicidal
>mexicans and muslims are triggered
>still way better than bill's wife
>slows down white genocide in america
>trump winning has way more upsides than downsides
>i have no regrets

that is what scares me. It seems politicians are just actors With good speaking skills
I want out of this world

A suicidal nogunz drew that picture.

Corrections: The pistol by the monitor should be barrel pointing away from the body in a position that the man's right hand could grab it.

The rifles are either all propped against the wall or under the bed so they don't get stepped on/knocked over. The second pistol is under the bed in a position that the right hand could grab it.

The keyboard is in front of the computer like it is supposed to be and the bed is far away from the computer. In front of the computer is a chair like you would expect.

I agree. There will NEVER be a travel ba-

he could also have his skull crushed by the computer monitor

green text doesn't hide your true whereabouts
serious
you can't stay here
you don't belong
you have to go back

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

i dont put my faith in individual political leaders. i put my faith in the people that got him and his ideology there. whether or trump does everything he promised is not as important as the fact that the tides are turning.

Kys shill

Test portions of the wall are under construction in San Diego. Remember a month or so ago hearing about the contractors in Kali who would banned from state contracts if they bid on the wall? Well not all of them are fags.

Isn't your boss David Brock due for another heart attack soon?

It's way worse than I thought, I abstained from voting because I thought both candidates were going to do pretty much the same shit, but now I do wish I'd voted for Shillary--everything Trump does makes me cringe and feel ashamed for being American. If I ever was made fun of by a foreigner for being an obnoxious asshole idiot I would have to probably agree with him because of how my president behaves.

This should be the only argument we need to refute these obvious shill posts

Also kids, remember to sage

well dont go like that mate, lets see, for what i know no fcking politician make all their promises come true neither the last chocolate bar president and now our great dorito president maybe he will acomplish what he say or not, i m happy if things dont go off limits and we star getting bomb 24/7 by goat fuckers. just wait he is just halft year in power you have to take long time to make things go the way you want. Also see hitler he make what he wanted never finish it but he was doing it, it takes him nearly 10 years, just 10 years

Wouldn't blindly supporting an Israeli puppet make you the cuck?

Israel is the easiest topic to stump a Trumpette. Jews are bad but Israel is good? Perfect example of how Trumpettes think whatever they're told to.

I think maybe I will

Always knew he was a fraudulent jewish puppet piece of shit, for a moment there I've hoped Bannon may actually have a chance to influence something

In the end more of the same shitshow