Mfw Britshits got VIKANGED

>mfw Britshits got VIKANGED

explain or I'll report you

Vikings went to the UK and fucked their women to the extent that it has left a genetic mark on large parts of the country.

I live in the dark red.

WE

You should write to the government and ask for benefits, you provide diversity for the country.

red = Danelaw

inhabitants must pay the Danegeld

>being proud of vikangz

My glorious ANGLO ancestors beat off the the VIKANGS with ease.

>The Battle of Benfleet took place between the Vikings and Saxons in 894 A.D. This was towards the end of the Saxon period, and the Thames and other waterways made the area vulnerable to Viking attacks. Benfleet was used as a Viking base. However the Vikings were defeated in the battle by the army of King Alfred under the command of his son Edward the Elder and his son-in-law Earl Aethelred of Mercia. Subsequently a church was built by the Saxons in thanksgiving for the victory over the Vikings. St Mary's church is the most recent church building occupying this site.

Vikings brought their women with them. Viking "colonies" existed in Britain until their descendants mixed with the locals.
It's more accurate to say that the Vikings got Anglo'd

t.anglo

Not an argument

As it goes, that map also (loosely) correlates with
Highest muslim pop density
Vote mostly labour
voted no to brexit.

come over to the dark side, there gonna be a war there.

Just like americans brought their women with them and got BLACKED and INDIANED

America being 60% white is due to low birth rates and immigration, not race-mixing.

50%

You mean we cucked the vikings?

that explains a lot (hi sweden)

>CUMBERLAND
>most viking

Yeah fuck off

Source for this map?

That's the shithole part of England lmao

Checks out

Could be by now. Be careful, Finland.
I don't see how anyone is getting cucked when the tribes slowly mix together.

Shit map. Try harder. Caithness is more VIKANG than VIKANGED, and Dumfriesshire had no boundary with Cumberland in the VIKANG Age, whether political or ethnosocial.

yeah I know, but hey....it still makes me smile...

We wuz viKANG'd, so what? that makes us whiter than you, Daquan Achmed Blackberg

Checked

YORKSHIRE , no to Brexit ? There are many ex-mining towns/city's that have no muslims , they are not welcome and they are shown the door

>Dumfriesshire
>Cumberland
You have to go back bong.

Glad to hear it, I'd almost lost hope, thanks for that.

Well i did say loosely..

Si si, pronto me voy, pero con una de las tuyas conmigo... ;) Hay que ser la sangria VIKANGA en mis venes!

> remainers
fuck no.

>Hay que
>sangria
>venes
Too bad you're going back without mastering spanish.

It's not that straight forward. For instance in Iceland they DNA tested the remains of the first Viking settlers and they found nearly all the men were Scandinavian and the women were from Britain on Ireland. It's also why red hair is now quite prevalent in Norway. Taking a slave wife was a big attraction for single Scandinavian men to go on the raids.

Britain or Ireland*

Me has comprendido, y eso es suficiente para mi, Juanma.

Mate there was some red hair there anyway, before that. Red hair is a pan-European thing, with a massive concentration out east among the Udmurts. I've even seen hints of it in Egyptians and Moroccans.

Sure, the thralls have reinforced the trait, but they hardly introduced it.

Won't be Danes next time...