Reminder that European culture was destroyed by Christians...

Reminder that European culture was destroyed by Christians, if it wasn't for this Jewish religion Europe would be like Japan or India with beautiful native temples standing and great rituals and own gods, but this greatness was stolen from us by Christians and now we are dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfQwJ6NW_S8
youtube.com/watch?v=TX94O7GH8BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop spamming this bullshit.

>without Christianity Europe would be like India

You're not even European, nigger.

post yfw christcucks call christianity european

noone cares

Will you say the same if Europe is Islamized?

>trying to save Europe
Duude stop spamming ugh

Good that more people become aware of it.

Trying my best

Yes. If European culture let itself be destroyed by a crowd of goatfuckers, it was either already dead or never worth anything in the first place.

Go ahead and post some Slavic Pagan art for me. As far as I'm aware, before Christianity we carved logs, that's about it.

944....I loved that Porsche

So is this the new tactic for JDIF to slide threads? Attack Christianity? Christianity and Europe are one. Without Christianity Europe is falling apart.

The European Union is on the verge of tearing itself apart because nations rejected Christianity and no longer have shared values.

I think that's a rather autistic view of things. Learn a bit of loyalty.

Christianity has become cucked. I don't want tolerance and acceptance from the church. I want fire and brimstone.

Religion is a band aid for a societal wound that might never truly heal. It keeps the masses from acting on their impulses with threats of eternal punishment.

Here is tomb from Eastern Europe. You need research for more and not fall for Christian memes. By the way, have you seen Early Christian art in Rome? It's shit. Christianity didn't make that art, whites did

I agree but who cares stop trying to divide the white man shill. Our enemy are the Marxists, Zionist and mudslimes.

Jewish Christian art

>Living a peaceful and simple life in harmony with nature among your own kin
>No overly pompous art or structures
>Not perfection

Paganism is the new fedora.

I like survival.

That is, I'm 99% sure, not Slavic.

>Cucktianity
we need to recultivate churches into houses of wisdom and meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=lfQwJ6NW_S8
youtube.com/watch?v=TX94O7GH8BI

chirstians are jewish marionettes

Why would you dress like that in Texas? Isn't it very hot over there?

Thanks

Reminder that European civilisation was built thanks to Christianity, not despite it.