Keynsian economics doesn't wor-

>Keynsian economics doesn't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jonhartley/2015/09/30/how-jeb-bushs-tax-plan-would-help-small-businesses/#3b7380035426
forbes.com/sites/jonhartley/2015/05/12/jeb-bushs-strong-economic-record-of-tax-cuts-speaks-for-itself/#33942e96179e
forbes
archive.is/Sv15u
archive.is/GJ1Tv
youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk&ab_channel=EconStories
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc&ab_channel=EconStories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope this is a joke.

Miltonian is a better, more comprehensive system.

Keynesian was a step forward, however

Can someone give me the basic gestalt on Keynesian economics??

TL;DR: spend a lot of money, runnning a deficit, in things like infrastructure with the cause of stimulating the market and get people to spend money. The problem is that governments usually go overboard in spending and keep it long term instead of short term.

NOOOOO goy, ze invisible hand must allocate ze resources!

>Trickle down doesn't wor-

>Fascist economics doesn't wor-

>Reagan didn't make the economy worse by every measu-

>MUH GRAPH
I can just as easily post simple pictorals as well you fucking doofus.

>every measure
>posts one measure
Let's see jobs created

Anyone who isnt a Misesian is a fucking retard

>Extended the recession by years.
>Started the ever increasing outstanding debt, devaluing the dollar and lowering standard of living for citizens.

how is that graph misleading in any way?

have you told your parents you like to sleep with men?

>From inag to end of Q1

Fuck off shitlib. This is clearly because of the defense budget hike.

>But muh graph

BTFO

Notice that we have had to be on war footing to prop it up since 1941, just like we have to have an ever increasing population to prop up social programs. Hence the real reasons for 9/11 and refugees, the 70 year old Ponzi scheme is about to burst.

Literally worse than Obama, who was dealing with far tougher economic conditions from the 2008 crash. LMAO.

Hello, obamaleaf

>Niggers don't work.

Debt = money
Won the cold war

>Reagan dindu nuffin its okay when a (((neoliberal))) creates by far the biggest deficit % of GDP in US history!

Keep the cognitive dissonance coming, I'm having a good laugh.

Imagine being so cucked that you believe in trickle down economics. In thinking that giving more money to billionaires will trickle down on you. Only right wingers are truly this cucked for the billionaire globalist elites.

That's not me. I'm Obama Leaf. There is someone out there larping as me.

They call it trickle down because they get turned on by being urinated on by rich jewish elites

I'm not larping as you buddy, never claimed to be. Just another Dem armed with facts and reason.

this

Except trickle down meme has been strawmanned to hell and back by progressives. And you're retarded if you do not understand the basic principle of it. You would not have a job and be getting whatever salary you are getting without someone with significantly more capital deciding to start a business.

The people on this board have gotten so stupid over the last six months

> FDR was not able to pull us out of a depression
> go ahead and look at the numbers and you will see that America was still under a technical depression until World War II started

> he was a clause I can't meanest and very sympathetic to the Russian Soviet cause. Most Jews who control and controlled liberal academia as well as the media put FDR on a pedestal so that's why you believe falsely that he did anything that got us out of the depression

>Recession of 1938
>Military Industrial Complex
>Tried to circumvent scotus by adding more judges for muh Jew deal

Bbbut Reagan brought up a defecit from this shitty graph from his first 100 days

Keeping whining, demokraut. Reagan was a far better president than (((FDR)))

That's not jobs created
And a recession would maks it easier since there's nowhere to go but up

>Jebonomics doesn't wo-

forbes.com/sites/jonhartley/2015/09/30/how-jeb-bushs-tax-plan-would-help-small-businesses/#3b7380035426

forbes.com/sites/jonhartley/2015/05/12/jeb-bushs-strong-economic-record-of-tax-cuts-speaks-for-itself/#33942e96179e

We had to destroy the Soviet Union somehow, canadacuck

(Ignore British flag, on vacation)

Wahhh progressives make fun of my billionaire globalist cuck ideology

Right wingers are such little bitches.

Why not archive?

>forbes com/sites/jonhartley/2015/09/30/how-jeb-bushs-tax-plan-would-help-small-businesses/#3b7380035426
archive.is/Sv15u
>forbes com/sites/jonhartley/2015/05/12/jeb-bushs-strong-economic-record-of-tax-cuts-speaks-for-itself/#33942e96179e
archive.is/GJ1Tv

>he was a clause I can't meanest and very sympathetic to the Russian Soviet cause.
???

FDR ended the Great Republican Depression and won WWII. He was the greatest of all time

AMAZING

Communism is a failed system. Gorbachev was a reformist. Had nothing to do with Reagan. This is literally a right wing retard meme.

>not accounting for labor force participation rate, which declined dramatically under Obama
>costanzaface.jpg

..k.

Cant tell if you're paid money, or just autistic, or maybe just bored.

No, he didn't. He oversaw it because WWII gave jobs to more people, as people who had jobs went off to war.

FDR didnt end the recession and many historians argue that it still continued after his death.

Source: took APUSH several years ago

hahaha

FDR ended the Great Republican Depression. How about yo right wing retards stop electing Republicans that crash the economy so hard, then u can stop complaining it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess.

>what are boomers retiring

Why the fuck did you retards think the CLFPR was falling?

so after a republican the economy does great
and after democrats it does poorly

>what's that, you're BTFOing my worldview with facts? WOW YOU PAID SHILL AUTISTIC TROLL REEEEEEEEEEE

Remove yourself from this discourse, petulent child.

FDR was elected in 1932

He ended it kiddo. Republicans crash the economy. Democrats save the economy. That's how it works.

>Quantitative easing destroys economy

>FDR's interventionist policies make recovery take over a decade

Inaugurated in 33. Came into power then.

Jesus christ imagine how fucked up you'd have to be to think that Bush left behind a good economy. You right wing retards literally worship failure.

It's Obama leaf. He's been doing this and posting the same infographs for years now. You can see him a mile away. Think he does it for ironic fun or he's actually handicapped.

the caps says elected in 1933

read the article dumbass

I know you moron, that's why I said "Came into power then" to suggest a change

Lol right wing retard Republicans crash the economy so hard that they leave REAL (actual) unemployment of 25%. Not Trump's imaginary figure. The actual unemployment rate was 25%. You fucktards crash the economy so hard every time and then u complain it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess. Jesus christ that's American history for the last 100 years

>Clinton hands Bush a perfect economy on a silver platter
>Has internet boom working in his favour also
>Somehow manages to hand Obama the most trashed economy since the 1930s
>Republiturds will defend this

Really makes ya think!

Slight correction in that the governments always by requirement go overboard and keep it long term. By spending, the government shifts its support base to the beneficiaries of that spending, but if it stops, it will have already lost its original supporters, and will lose its new, beneficiary supporters.

Keynes didn't foresee the "don't feed the bears" problem.

fuck off obama leaf
pic related: Obozo's legacy

You're calling me a moron for correcting your fake news?

Okay obamaleaf, since youre being so smug answer me this - if republicans are retards, then how come JEBonomics has PROVEN to be a success?

i did

>15 posts by this ID
embarrassing

he was a shit president faggot

ITS DA JOOS!

DA FACTS IS WHAT I NEEDS UMS TO BE

That's the power of Republican economics

Because Carter didn't cause an upcoming economic turmoil that had to be fixed by Reagan, right?

I know this triggers you but you do know that the American people voted for a continuation of the Obama economy right?

Text to speech phoneposter detected

I hope you're a troll

Fuck off, obamaleaf

The difference from Keynesian economics and the Austrian school is that Keynesians create the bubble in the first place and then it bursts. Then they need to print a bunch of money to reflate the bubble. Austrian's prevent the bubble from happening in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk&ab_channel=EconStories

youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc&ab_channel=EconStories

please clap

Trump is Bush 2.0 anyways

Same trickle down tax policies

>Lol right wing retard Republicans crash the economy

Leaf retard thinks quantitative easing is under the control of the President.

hey right wing retard, naming a fucking DEPARTMENT is NOT A SOURCE

Carter created 10 million jobs. The best 4 year job creation record.

>over a decade of global depression and 30%+ unemployment
>"working"

Facism is Keynesianism

Misesians and confederates are retards

He got us out of the depression despite having to also fight the Nazis

She got millions of illegal votes and still lost.
Sad!

It's a digits battle!!

In a way you are both right. The problem is the .1% of the population who also benefits from the cut I upper income taxes not the other 4.9% who actually follows the theory as designed. These are the people who have an income of about 200k and above.
At this level the money that is returned to them will be used for capital investment in the car of business owners or in the form of luxury goods purchased in the case of an nba player. Both are pushing the goal of money circulation. As long as money is circulated and needs/wants are being met then the economy is doing well.
The .1% fuck this up because they don't follow the standard get money spend money model. They have so much they can use it in low risk money lock downs instead of more volital investments like direct business investments or IPOs.

If Obama leaf is such a dumb troll as you like to make out, you wouldn't be so triggered by him. Problem is, he actually has good arguments that you cannot refute, so your peanut brain initializes full cog-dis mode and starts attacking him in the lowest ways possible. Sad!

>no counter arguments to any of the 15 posts

Embarassing.

>California voted for the continuation
Made a slight adjustment there for you leaf

I have a serious question. Why do right wing retards always skip over the last 2 Republican presidents and go to Reagan? Why not compare Obama to Bush?

Most of those are wrong btw.

Reagan tripled the budget deficit. Obama cut it by 2/3

Seriously why do u retards auto-skip over the last 2 GOP Presidents? It cracks me up every time

I'm a Keynesian but this is very racist.

>jobs
>good thing
Enjoy being a wagecuck

The defense budget is what stimulated the economy idiot,.

>no one here has refuted my JEBonomics post

Fucking economically illiterate retards all of you

wew thx nice compliment

Is that you Obamaleaf? I'm the guy from the last thread who larped as you. I'm a big fan of you and am learning about keynesian arguments and everything. I was just wondering how i argue when conservatives bring up the fact that FDR made the debt 120% of GDP?

so what youre saying is middle class cant start businesses?

>I'm a Keynesian but this is very racist.

How is it racist? It's just showing the ethnic backgrounds of the economists! Its a way of showing diversity fellow pede!

The 6th largest economy in the world. Rural retard flyover red states are jealous

>Occupy Democrats

AHAHAHAHAHA

fly away troll, heil hitler

With Republinut trickle down no they can't. The rich need to spend a lot less as a percentage of their income so it's a lot easier for them to invest, buying up and startnig busniesses like crazy while the middle class are wageslaves.

Are you his fucking hype man? You haven't posted a fucking thing other than "wow btfo!" Jesus Christ man.

>all the right wing retards itt