How can leftists be so retarded?

How can leftists be so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdccDjHSRi4
boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2499318
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These people need to be rounded up and shot.

OMG CAN YOU LIKE REALY NOT?

link

nice pink box

they have their own retarded conspiracy theories, I'll give them that

>Ban guns
>We're lucky he used a gun instead of a bomb

I love how they can't even keep their own arguments straight.

No way this is real

im assuming this is fake

>we should be happy it was just a controlled shooting and not a suicide bomb

>How can leftists be so retarded?
How can you not see people on pol doing this same shit?
>muh pizzagate
>muh joos
>muh shadilay

Luckier still that it wasn't a tall building. Some business wouldn't survive those being banned.

>Gun companies are literally advertising that shooting at LGBTQ+ people is ok!
Where are these ads?

>moderate muslims

I will always laugh at this idiom, ued by idiots. It's like saying "moderate communists" or "moderate nazis". It doesn't make any sense. You either follow an ideology or you don't.

Why are you even here?

As soon as possible, it's has gone too far
Sadly it is totally possible to be real my friend, don't underestimate leftist stupidity

Shadilay is a meme you faggot. Pizzagate is real and the Jews are an issue. Fuck you nigger

>defending jews
you have to go back

>go to reddit
>screenshot hyper-leftist fags
>post to Sup Forums
How can OP be so retarded?

Well it's just some stupid comments on reddit it's not like anyone-

>those upvotes

Why are you on an LGBT reddit? Anything you want to tell us OP?

i think they are rollplaying to make a great sreenshot for us, that type of retardation cant be real

>be leftist
>be pro gun

not everyone on the left is retarded and wants to destroy the second amendment

gay people are mentally ill, it's not very surprising that they're unable to reason things out properly

How can Sup Forums be so retarded to think that this screenshot is anything but 100% fake?

Fucking hell. I thought Sup Forums's lefty burger impressions were exaggerated.

>wouldn't of had

I know reddit is utter cancer but I am refusing to believe this is real.

they consume nothing but fake news

If anything gun manufacturers are trying to get gays to buy some concealed carry for their protection.

No hate at the gun range. Same environment and treatment for everyone.

What a bunch of faggots.

top kek

Holy shit they are living memes

>this community celebrates pride and acceptance not hatred
>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK REPUBLICANS

wew lad

THIS IS FAKE
H
I
S

I
S

F
A
K
E

are you all really that fucking stupid to fall for something like this?

FPBP. They absolutely do, this type of ignorance can only be solved with killing them.

>Nobody pointed out that it was illegal to have guns at Pulse since it was a Gun Free Zone

Is that real? It looks exactly the same as when anons sarcasticly act like lefties.

If that's real then these people really are mentally ill.

What i don't get is that they seem to be better getting rid of Jews than us.

seriously

False equivalence. Don't try and change the subject you shitbrain.

>It looks exactly the same as when anons sarcasticly act like lefties.

Bingo. It's fake as fuck. People don't talk that way about Pulse unless they're from Sup Forums.

You're a little confused. When a liberal says "literally", what they mean is "not literally".

>controlled shooting

Do your own arguing redditor

You guys waste too much time arguing with you ideological and mental mirrors. Just succeed in your life and bring more white people into this world.

Poes law. Nobody can tell anymore.

>hyper-polarized retards talking about shit on online forums with little to no substantiation; only held together by group-think
It truly is apples to oranges.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>if i drive my can over the speed limit and get a ticket it's the cars fault
How tf can a gun be responsible for a shooting?

and hats, apparently

Poe's law motherfucker.

There was a massive demo in San Francisco after the shooting and the main banner said "Republican hate kills" Sodomites are vile abominations

>controlled shooting
>muslims

Pick one.

>let me tell you about what actually happened
>OMG can you like really not bring facts to the discussion? Please?

I don't do reddit. Can you post images there? This would be perfect.

>Guns and ownership are the problem
>Glad it was a gun and not a bomb
Also, Trump wasn't even President so I don't get how he made the guy do it.

I'm happy that Mudslime smoked those 49 faggots.
youtu.be/vdccDjHSRi4

There is no pressure to go with the groupthink here since it's anonymous though. Main reason I post here is the ability to pretty much say anything you want. You get posts deleted and you can get banned from subs for giving a different view on reddit. I'll take Sup Forums over Reddit any day and most the people here hate me.

Fucking kek

Man you got a point. The idiots who believed in Pizzagate are just as bad. And look at how you're attacked for saying this. So many tards who think their side has no crazies on it.

However you're an idiot for bringing up Shadilay. It's a fucking meme.

> we should be happy it was just a controlled shooting
> controlled shooting
this leftists are really good with their mental gymnastics.

Can't tell if satire or real. There is no difference between satire of the left and the actual left. What a time to be alive.

What gun companies are advertising that? I want to buy something from them.

yes, that's poe's law

You didn't censor that one queer's name.

But maybe it's not all that bad, here I go to fuck that little fag up.

/po/tards unite. Spam this faggot's inbox.

This. Gun ranges are some of the most chill and non-confrontational establishments you can find. Something about being surrounded by deadly weapons makes people act on their best behavior.

I worked as a range attendant during my summers off from school. We had all sorts of people come in; blacks, obvious homos, bikers, scary looking militia-types, everyone always got along.

I've seen nigs and white dudes in confederate flag shirts shooting right next to each other with absolutely zero hostility

Wasn't his dad hanging out with Clinton too?

>omg can you really like not

everything ended right fucking there. these people have no idea what they're even saying

Suddenly, Omar Mateen seems like a hero for killing people like this.

looks troll af i hope those arent real ppl

Oh wow, i guess this really challenges my preconceived notions about jewish pedophiles.

There are some purists. Most people don't really seem to care about homosexuality but we hate it when it's forced on others (ie gay wedding cake or the poor me, I'm so oppressed bullshit). Fair number of people here have trap fetishes but we hate the tranny movement because they're all a bunch of marxist scum trying to force their shit on everyone else and deconstruction society.

stop falseflagging, you're just contributing to the retarded delusions

And spunk-drunk

>we should be happy it was just a controlled shooting and not a suicide bombing
These people are truly out of their minds

>implying he isn't

>OMG CAN YOU LIKE REALLY NOT?

this is a new meme. i can feel it in my plums.

boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2499318

kys yourself faggot

>to push gun propaganda so religious people go out and shoot as us.
>LGBT stands with our fellow muslims
This is fake, no way people can be this fucking stupid.

Dumping culture of critique pdf for newfags
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

>-35 Legitimate and logical question
>105 OMG can you like really not
>75 Completely baseless claim
Oh I'm laffin

>all leftists are the same

and Sup Forums's all this guy

That's fair, fat hate isn't that big of a problem because only know I'm fag if I use the flag or say I am and I usually don't because I'm not really a pride fag. I've spent time on /lgbt/ so I kind of dislike gays too Kel.

>kill yourself yourself faggot

He was a shitskin who hated the west, so you can't really call him a 'friend of the west' or a 'hero'.
It's just fortunate that he redirected his guns towards a bunch of degenerates who probably hated America and the west as much as he did. He killed a bunch of faggy libs, and then he killed himself, so it's kind of a 'two birds, one stone' instance.

hahahahahahahahaha

>muh pizzagate
Kids uber'd in for entertainment in the hot tub
>muh joos
Jewish owned media and jewish journalists write the most anti-white, anti-nuclear family, harmful and misleading pieces, as well as owning/running most banks. Not all jews the richest and most powerful like Soros.
>Muh shadilay
That's a meme you moron, probably the best meme in the past few years too

>literary
They're pamphlets I guess

Did you know that according to statistics 87% of all 'liberals' suffer from depression?

We need to see all angles for objective stances.
Objectively these people are mentally ill

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED

What do faggots think muzzies do if you don't have a gun to protect yourself from getting dragged to the top of a roof?

>muslim kills gays because he thinks gays are degenerate
>somehow it's trump's fault he snapped
i dont understand the logic here

correct me if im wrong anons but didnt most fags die in the pulse shooting from the cops unloading on the building?

>Kekistan flag

The alt lite are a bunch if worthless niggers

I think what was more retarded is that the faggots all freaked out the moment that guy pointed out a Muslim did pulse and not a rightist. And then went for the "if you hadnt offended them they wouldn't be terrorists" argument

nah the "can you really just not" meme has been a staple unironic response made by leftists towards any and all challenges to a baseless rant. They really do talk that way and really do need to be made fun of for it

>"if you hadnt offended them they wouldn't be terrorists"
Doesn't a gay existing offend them?
This is bullshit logic even for leftists. How they can even sleep at night knowing this logic?

The problem with controlling the media, like leftists do, is that you live in a constant everyday echo chamber. Right wingers are more down to earth because we hear both our side of the argument and the bullshit that comes out of leftist mass media, ie most tv and newspapers

Hey, thanks. Never got a chance to read this.

>Right wingers hear both sides of the argument all the time
That's why we're right wingers