Who Jewing Who?

Berlin Opens First LGBT-friendly Mosque as 'Feminist' Islam Emerges to Fight Extremism

>A female imam from the United States, Ani Zonneveld, called for prayer as the faithful kneeled behind her in rows, all turned in the direction of Mecca.

>Seyran Ates' vision of a liberal mosque where all Muslims can pray together - women and men, Sunni and Shiite, straight and gay - turned into reality Friday as dozens of people came together in Berlin to inaugurate a new house of prayer.

>“The intention is to give liberal Islam a sacred space,” Ates said. “I feel very discriminated by regular mosques where women have to pray in ugly backrooms.”

>"I couldn't be more euphoric, it's a dream come true," Ates, the 54-year-old daughter of Turkish guest workers in Germany, told The Associated Press this week with a smile.

>"There won't be any hate preaching against democracy here," Ates said. Instead, followers can express doubt about their beliefs and approach their religion with sense and reason instead of blind devotion, she said.

>Elham Manea, the female imam who shared in leading the Friday prayers, said mixed worship is an issue of equality.

>“How and when a woman is asked to pray mirrors her social status within her community,” Manea said. “She is asked to pray separately from men, to cover her hair during prayer ... and to stop praying during the days of her menstruation. ... All these restrictions are imposed on her because they mirror the social conviction that a woman is not fully complete and perfect like a man and [that] she without doubt isn’t equal.”

>“I understand that change is hard, because one is used to doing the same thing for centuries, and it will of course be difficult to change it. But still the time for change is now. ... And we’re calling for it respectfully.”

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/de/islamische-welt-kritisiert-berliner-moschee/a-39335942
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/25/ibn-rushd-goethe-mosque-berlin-seyran-ates-egypt-fatwa-burqa-niqab
archive.is/S3Xh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least mention the islamic butthurt and death threats, man. Puts the whole farce in perspective.

Any Europeans in a mosque will hang first.
Their ancestors fought to keep Islam out for hundreds of years and now they just welcome it with open arms AND convert. Cunts.

>"I couldn't be more euphoric, it's a dream come true," Ates, the 54-year-old daughter of Turkish guest workers in Germany, told The Associated Press this week with a smile.

>be guest worker
>never go back

Hmm, really maded me thunk.

This is not going to end well, is it?

So basically they drew in the Muslims and now they're gonna drive them to Extinction through gayness?
Brilliant.

Whatever you think about this, those people are heroes because as Muslims they understand the risks better than anyone.

>why don't the good progressive good Muslims stand up to the extremists
>mock the progressive good Muslims when they stand up to extremists

I'm Muslim and generally stay away from these kinds of threads (I only come to pol for sg) but I want to say I think you guys would be hypocrites to criticize this. It's a sign that there are many westernized secular muslims willing to fight the evil side of Islam. What's wrong with that?

think about it. would liberalism actually let a western dominated assimilated Muslim population to challenge extremism?

>"Islam is all about love, peace and tolerance"
>Queers who want to play Hijab Homos have to have their own separate building.

>White Anglo-Saxon British Male Soldier
>Now a faggot "woman" muslim regularly getting bummed by Achmed.

Holy shit I didn't think it was possible to go from god-tier to shit-tier, but this thing proved me wrong.

dw.com/de/islamische-welt-kritisiert-berliner-moschee/a-39335942

>Auch in vielen Zeitungen in islamischen Ländern wurde der Bericht über die liberale Moschee veröffentlicht. So nennt die regierungsnahe türkische Zeitung "Sabah" den Versammlungsort innerhalb der Kirchenräume "absurd". Die Zeitung "Yeniakit" verunglimpflichte die Initiatorin Seyran Ates als kurdisches Gülen-Mitglied. Und "Daily Pakistan" kritisiert, dass die Frauen in der Berliner Moschee unverhüllt zum Gebet erscheinen.

The report was published in many newspapers in Islamic countries. the turkish newspaper "Sabah", which is close to the government, called the meeting place within the church walls "absurd". The newspaper "Yeniakit" slandered the initiator Seyran Ates as a Kurdish member of the Gülen-movement (Erdogan's scapegoat). And "Daily Pakistan" criticizes that women appear in the mosque unveiled.

So now we're gonna ruin islam too? Where will it end.

How long before this progressive mosque is attacked?

probably already happened in the last 20 minutes

WTF I love gays now. I used to want to kill them but after seeing this, I don't.

If it gains momentum like the Muhammed caricatures something bad might happen.

Found a better article in English:
>On its opening day, a male and a female imam jointly led Friday prayers to a crowded room.
>A week later, the white-walled prayer room was noticeably emptier, with the seven-strong congregation almost matched by the number of security staff who guarded the exits and entrances with blue plastic covers over their boot
>Ateş, 54, said many of the previous week’s worshippers had decided to stay away because they feared incrimination against themselves or their families. Her own relatives in Turkey had asked her to drop the project because they worried about arrests.
>The lawyer, who is currently training to become an imam, said she had received “300 emails per day encouraging me to carry on”, including from as far away as Australia and Algeria, but also “3,000 emails a day full of hate”, some of them including death threats.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/25/ibn-rushd-goethe-mosque-berlin-seyran-ates-egypt-fatwa-burqa-niqab
Fuck

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/S3Xh0

It will still be against Islam to adopt children, r-right guys?

It's like a Scientologist rejecting science, but still calling themselves a Scientologist.

>might
People are already being killed for not being Muslim. Does anyone NOT consider this blasphemous and an insult to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him?

why does this exist?

Hang on, why do they even need this - haven't libtards been saying Islam is feminist?

Because some of us fruity lads are actually quite nationalistic. I love my country, even if I enjoy sucking dick in my spare time.

Hopefully ISIS will blow it up soon enough

> but but MUH ISLAM IS SO BASED

They say this is true Islam, but it's a perversion of the faith.

On the contrary, I think it's going to end splendidly. Islam and Liberalism have been pretending to be cozy for far too long now and it's absolutely been detrimental to our societies'. Any conflict exposing the deep divisions between these communities' can only be a boon for nationalists concerned about islam.

I'm okay with this.

If anything the other mudslimes will target them instead of normal people for a while.

I wonder how long until Muslims burn it down?

The prophet Mohammed, and feces be upon him.

Oh, this is absolutely poetic. Watch them rip each other apart.

This is why liberals are smarter than conservatives will ever be. You have to 5th column islam, just like they did to Catholics.

right it doesn't work with Islam, everytime someone tries to reform it wahabis kill everyone

> Wahhabis kill everyone

> other Muslims and libtards

> this is somehow bad

ISLAM YES!

I never said it was bad.
In fact I cherish the thought Islam will cleanse Europe of this scum in a few decades.

>Ani Zoneveld

Can't believe no one called it yet.