Muslims from Germany spat at and ridiculed in Poland

wiadomosci.wp.pl/emigranckie-dzieci-z-berlina-ponizane-i-opluwane-w-polskich-miastach-ujawnia-wirtualna-polska-policjanci-nas-wysmiali-6137542204237953a

>a tour of Muslims from Germany came to Poland to see the plight of the Jewish people
>many encounters with local people end up ugly - they are insulted, spat at and the police just laughs about it
>they keep on touring despite Polish racism

didn't Hitler accept Muslims and hated Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>didn't Hitler accept Muslims and hated Jews?
Yes, and that's why hitler can go fuck himself.
I don't care if he hated jews. The fact that he was a asskisser for muslims shows that he's no better than Merkel.
And fuck that manlet Goebbels.

here's an article in German

deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593

back then the only muslims in Europe were Bosniaks and Albanians, the jews were the muslims of Europe.

He didn't have them in Germany but he was very willing to let them fight for him even if they were shit (handschar div and turkmen div)

>german school class goes to poland
>is spat at because most of them are muslims

AHAHAHAHA

You just can't make this shit up, famalam.

It must be a wierd experience for old poles, they first saw Germans 70 years ago as blue eyed invaders, then 40 years after that as fellow communists, then 20 years after that peace loving liberals paying their respects to the jews, then today as muslims.

The average pole hasn't changed but these past 70 years for Germans have been disastrous.

>implying ppl wouldn't spat on them in their countries
they should feel at home, spoilt shits

You should see the look on their faces when they are invaded again for Lebensraum. Only this time their invaders don't yell "VORWĂ„RTS!" They yell "ALLUHA AKBAR!"

True that, no doubt that time will come.

>they keep on touring despite Polish racism
Exactly. They are like stalkers. Even when they see we don't like them, they still won't leave us alone.

Take in refugees polen

kek

bro muslims aren't a race,and fearing islam isnt an irrational fear becasue we experianced first hand what happens when jihad gets rolling

I'm not a social critic but I know what I hate.
and I don't hate this

SHADILAY BASED ISRAEL MAGAPEDE XD

He wanted to implement his version of jihad- for his own Nazi's. Essentially a warrior code.

Hitler preferred the religion of Islam over christianity because it was a warrior religion geared toward expansion. However he thought the cultures/people practicing islam were subhumans. Hes probably right, look how dangerous Islam is with a bunch of borderline retarded 70IQ inbred goat fuckers.

Imagine white german/nordic/anglos running that shit show. The whole world would be muslim by now.

I want videos of Muslims being spat on not leftist papers telling me in vodka labels that is what happened

>didn't Hitler accept Muslims and hated Jews?

aren't we told hitler hated Poles? i duno if it was true or if it was just Soviet propaganda to cover up how much they hated Poles

God bless Poland

And this time they'll be called nazis for defending their homeland.

We won't be surprised. We've had enough dealings with you muslim invaders already.

stronk

hit hard show no mercy and they will never come back, fail at this and you will become the next sweden

muslims only fear allah.

google translate

> Ten days, a student group with a majority of Muslim youths traveled to Poland to learn about the extermination of the Jews during the Nazi period and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time. In the end they were themselves scolded, spat and threatened

> The bus with the 20 pupils - mostly Muslims - has just entered the parking lot next to the school. They come back from Poland - visited the extermination camps Treblinka and Majdanek, were in Warsaw, Lublin and Lodz. For most of them it was the first - and probably the last time in Poland -

>"I was just spit on the street by a man, and then the man ran away, and the policemen did not help."

>"We also saw a grin on the faces of the police, and a Pole told us that the police did not want to help us."

> On a market in Lublin the students are denied the purchase of water - they are not poles. Bukra is threatened on the road by a man with a knife:

> "He came to me quickly, I thought he wanted to ask something, but he ran on me, pulled a knife or a fork, or something like that, and I quickly ran back to the hotel."

>"The shock was very low, because we did not expect anything like that, especially from a member of the EU," adds Mert.

I'm sure they fear not being on benefits, fucking useless sandniggers.

>Even when they see we don't like them, they still won't leave us alone.

Oh you mean like niggers.

Wew finally went back to 8ch to check out their /sg/
My god the catalogue is garbage Imkampfy and that other faggot have singlehandedly ruined that Sup Forums
Such a waste

He was pissed off that the (((catholics))) turned on him desu. The NSDAP is a Christian movement.

He sucked off Eastern Religions as a whole, you're just singling out Islam because you're a kike.

hahaha fucking based Poland

>go to Poland to learn how Jews were treated during WWII
>get treated like Jews were treated during WWII
Isn't that what they wanted?

Well it IS educational.