SPANISH HATE THREAD: MANIFEST DESTINY EDITION

You know what? FUCK SPAIN for creating this giant hellhole in pic related. How could they possibly fuck up so bad to create one of the worst areas in the New World? How could they create a safe haven for the non-whites to eventually take over the USA and Canada demographics wise in the next 200 years?

Imagine for one moment, if the British Empire had colonized all of that area? The British set up all of the white colonies in North America, one of which being the most powerful country in the world. Imagine if all of South America was founded under Anglo ideals and the natives were just killed or pushed back into tiny reservations like in the USA...

THE AMERICAS LITERALLY COULD HAVE BEEN A SAFE HAVEN FOR ALL WHITES IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE SPANISH. THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO COLONIZE SHOULD BE ANGLO COUNTRIES.

we could have had two whole fucking oceans between us and the non-whites.. but now all we have is the mexican border.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg&t=250s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give me your adress and repeat it to my face

shhh chill hun ;)

Typical leftist tactic, defaulting to violence instead of a substantial argument based on facts.

It's no wonder everybody is fed up with the Left.

I wish South/central America was Muslim so the Burgers would have really something to complain.

>Brazil
>Spanish

Dude stop lying to yourself , if anglos had colonized LatAM it would be just like India, and Jamaica .
Also the Iberians were the ones that started colonization and the discovery era.

Why so butthurt dirty mestizo indio?

Don't include my white country in that picture.

>Argentina
>White
When will you learn.

>Brazil
>spanish

American education, lads

>spain
>brazil

>muh """"""""""""white""""""""""" country
Looks just like Brazil desu

Argentina is 99% mestizo including you.

lol
fucking mutant rat

do you really think you are superior?

>France and Britain create America and Canada
>Spain creates dozens of countries
>every single latin american country is a poverty stricken, disease ridden, cartel run shithole
How's it feel to be middle eastern tier shit?

You do realize its a troll , trolling a troll that shared his pics here lel desu

If it is so.

u seem like a butt hurt faggot

>Don't include my white country in that picture.
Why? You're basically the same.

God bless Spain.

It's (((Castile's))) fault

Whiter than America at least.

At least they're decent shitposters

Include basque country, madrid, or catalonia there.

Dutch colony in there, Half of mexico gone. Texas is not part of spain.
Genius.

he's american

Fake stats , light mongrels pass as whites in your shitholes
Look at your shithole you call a white country kek , violent as shit , everyones a mestizo that thinks is european

That place is composed by 50% bolivians paraguayans and peruvians. The other 50% are their offspring.

We were the fucking empire where the sun didn't set, asshole. Respect.

Deal with it!

Mame 1 thing castile did bad.

Reminder that anglos brought jews and niggers to America

>REEEE! I-It's fake stats because it doesn't fit my preconceived view of the world!
But you are right, the stats aren't correct because the researcher that did it considered that biologically white people with """mestizo culture""" weren't white. So the number of whites is actually bigger.

Over 90% of all African slaves went to South America, you stupid beaner.

Sure sure , pablo you are a white country in your afro-amerindian dreams

Are we ignoring that the Deep State has been basically running LatAm for the last 100 years? In my country alone they've invaded twice and planted puppet leaders since 1930.

>rape shitskins
>side with the bourbons
>destroy other iberian cultures

>w-we are white in argentina I promis-
You are a filthy spic much like your other blood brothers

>cherrypicking this badly
Sure, I can do that too.

Shut up, fucking nigger, even Brazil is whiter than Argentina

youtube.com/watch?v=A7dG3rNPmpg&t=250s

The difference is that Spaniards aren't murderous bastards like the Anglo. Also South America is a shithole greatly because of the USA destabilizing the region, not only because of genetics.

Cuba is mostly white, when spain colonized it they killed most of the natives instead of becoming mestizos w/ them. Sad that it is now a commie shithole.

No point moaning about what could have been, can't change the past, faggot.

>Argentines/mixed raced
>White

>even more cherrypicking
Sure, when statistics don't support your idea, just use a bunch of randomly selected pictures. Totally a valid argument.

It's not mostly white, there's too many niggers and half niggers there.

blame the ANGLO, why would they want to be independent? because the anglo meddled as always

>America during spanish rule
Everything is fine
>They got independent because anglo support against Spain
They ended utter shit at their own behave
>USA fucks up their goverments over and over because of area of incluence
They ended even more fucked

BUT IS OUR FAULT RIGHT GUYS?

IROS A TOMAR POR EL CULO HIJOS DE PUTA

>destroy other cultures
>bad
It is the ultimate good, catalonia should be castillian and the people should call
Themselves castillian, same with
portugal amd navarre.

Only thing wrong castille did was not peoperally castllianize east spain and navarre.

>he believes in (((statistics)))

Yeah because sending pics of a whole crowd is cherry picking , I see not even a white person ,you are mongrels
What a bunch of brown fucks that think they are europeans , more delusional than niggers

ur just mad we still have a minefield wall

Ah yes, I had forgotten. When you don't like something, it's all da joos fault.

>not putting your dick in everything and then leaving the scraps to fend for themselves

I feel that envy, user

LOL I have been to Argentina and they look like your average middle-eastern yet they belive they are europeans , also their city buenos aires that is supposed to be the paris of the americas is a typica shithole that would fit perfectly in the middle east

Pictures are indeed cherrypicking. A picture doesn't represent 40 million people anymore than this picture represents 300 million americans.

>It is the ultimate good
why am i not surprised

Who do they think they're fooling by only paining the houses at the front?

My mom was born in Spain and she's 5'11". Ask me anything.

>its the spanish influence!!
>is not equivekant to amy spanish community.

Ah and now the anecdotal evidence. Are you going for a bingo of logical fallacies?

>Spa*n

Yes castillian culture is superior and catalonia is better as castillian culture same as navarre and portugal, it should all be castille.

If you actually did some research you would know that, in a time portugal was part of the spanish empire and their colonies were too (including brazil)

at least we don't live with niggers.

>Spanish
>Brazil

Why donĀ“t you use your imperial measures to go fuck yourself?

What's yours?

Catalonian culture is non existent which is why they take anti castillian terms the marxists because castille has inherent qualities outside of Marxist control, you are cucktalknian no more from
here in out you are castillian.

Portugal should be laughing at you.
How come Britain now has more muslims than Portugal and Spain together, and that a sandnigger is ruling your capital?

No it was not, when Portugal was invaded by Spain the royal family come here, and ruled from here.

Portuguese culture is non existent as well, the only cultures left are Castillian, accept your future as a castillian.

Don't blame the Spanish, blame the natives in that region. For example, I'm of Spanish descent and lived in lima, in one of the upper neighborhoods, you could say. It was similar to living here, you can have your electronics visible and drive a car and be a normal person. But the poor people from the mountains go down to the capital and surrounding areas and ruin it for everyone by stealing and committing crime. Those are the people that also come here. Think the short brown men and their ugly women.

Doesn't matter, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_Union

he also included french guyana as spanish..

>burger education
>geography knowledge

pick one

I agree OP, the spanish singlehandedly ruined the new world because they just wanted to fucc
But what do you expect from a muslim rape babies?

The butthurt is strong with this one. Tell me, are you Mexican or Chilean?

that's the british empire's motto you dirty spanish cunt

You want crowds you nigger? i'll give em to you

>from a muslim rape babies
Dude, you can't even speak your own language.

And another one you fag

It was a typo you brown nonce and it does in no way invalidate what I said

But britain has more muslims than Spain.

Iberians had to single handedly drive out the moors while you bongs where busy claiming the french throne. You waisted 100 years (125 actually?) in a stupid war instead of helping out the Iberians in the west and the hungarians, bulgarians, greeks, poles, etc in the east against the muslim invaders. Brits single handedly ruined europe.

Friendly reminder Spain was literally a Caliphate. Spaniards are literally the descendants of Arab Muslims lmao

>china is the only one unaffected by the 2008 crash

Hmm rly maeks you think.

It's good to know our white population is one of the few in the world that is doing good in the children department

>Imagine for one moment, if the British Empire had colonized all of that area

jamaica?

>THE AMERICAS LITERALLY COULD HAVE BEEN A SAFE HAVEN

it is. we have a smaller popuplation than the european union and we are 4 times bigger in area.

you just need to stay away from the big cities.

And we kicked them out.
Too bad the rest of Europe gets a few refugees and they automatically surrender and beg to bring more.

>Armada
>Texas
>Gibraltar
>Falklands

The spic fears the Anglo

Uh user, your country is literally filled to the brim with muslim rape babies. You're one of them.
The country that caused millions of white Europeans to die and basically forced Europe to begin mass immigration is telling me that my country ruined Europe? Holy christ.

Actually Canada has the most humane record regarding relationship with the natives is concerned on the entire continent.

At least we know what race we are.
What race are you, britain?
Did you even originate in this planet?

Only near the capital

lol

So you're admitting that you're a filthy brown muslim rape baby? You know what races the people of the British isle consist of, you know what my country has achieved, you know of our status and power and you know spain is nothing compared to Great Britain and never will be.

Keep posting ebin meem pics though, makes you look like you're in the right

If you are actually one of those delusional Brits who buys into the nonsense that Germans are ruling Europe, I feel bad for you. Germany, in this day, is a vassal state of the USA, ever since the loss of WW2, which you Bongs started btw. The EU is a project of (((them))),

Neither they are both shitskins much like their argentinian counterparts , why so butthurt , you are not white , you are an halfbreed

over the half of our population lives near the capital.

Fuck off and die commie.