New Amsterdam General /nag/

newamsterdamny.org/
There will be a vote this November on whether to hold a Constitutional Convention in (((New York))) that will lead to a vote on turning New York into two separate Autonomous Regions. It is time to give the finger to blue counties and pursue a glorious future of low taxes and muh cows.

Directly from the website:
>The State of New York really should be two or three separate states but autonomous regions should be easier to achieve. NYS contains a tremendously diverse population and is unique in its dichotomy. The overwhelming majority of the state consists of small to medium sized communities set in a rural and suburban climate; generally conservative values blend with moderate liberal ideals to create a unique political platform. Meanwhile, the downstate counties that make up New York City are significantly more liberal leaning in their values and are world famous for the size and power of the most significant city in the world. It is equally unfair to both upstate and downstate residents to share a representative government; the vast differences in lifestyle and aspirations demonstrate that both downstate and upstate should have their own autonomous governments so as to more effectively serve their constituents.
>Our Secession plan calls for establishing a more representative form of government than the strange form of democracy NYS currently has which allows downstate to rule upstate which destroys good paying jobs upstate , while upstate can occasionally block things downstate wishes to enact. We would partition NYS into Autonomous Regions the New Amsterdam Region (upstate) and the New York Region (downstate) alongside a token state government to comply with the US Constitution.

Con't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=J-F0-vJqRQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Step-by-Step
>Option 1) The NYS Legislature must pass the amendment twice with an election of Legislators, in between, and then it is submitted to the voters. Since the NYS Legislature has failed to act; we going with option #2
>This option bypasses the NYS Legislature here are the steps to make this happen:
>Option 2) Every twenty years the people of NYS get to vote on whether to hold a NY State Constitutional Convention. If the Convention is approved, Delegates are elected for the Convention the following November. The Convention can then submit amendments to the NY State Constitution directly to the voters. The next time the Convention vote will be held is Nov 2017.
>First: Nov 2017 The proposition for holding a NYS Constitutional Convention will automatically appear on the ballot in Nov 2017 We must register and vote Yes or no convention will be held. In most places it be on the back of the ballot; in a few it will be on an extra sheet.
>Second: June 2018 We must put delegates on the ballot that will support the Amendment to create autonomous regions. There are 3 delegates for each Senate District (total 189) and 15 delegates elected Statewide.
>Third: Nov 2018 We must vote for our delegates!
>Fourth: Nov 2019 The Amendment to create two autonomous regions is submitted to the voters. We must vote to approve it!
>Fifth: Jan 2020 New regional districts are drawn.
>Sixth: Jan thru Dec 2020 The state prepares to divide into regions!
>Seventh Nov 2020 New region officials are elected to take office in December!

This isn't division of seccession from the union. It's a reorganizing for state government, something desperately needed.

> New Amsterdam
> a small settlement at the tip of Manhattan island
> Grew to become NYC by annexing Breucklen and other Dutch towns and was based up until about 1940 or so.
> now a (((melting pot))) but still holds some architectural gems like the Chrysler building.

Upstate NY is depressing frozen shithole

without city, it gonna turn to Mississippi number 2 very soon

How retarded is this movement? they can't even get the names right. New Netherland was NYC and the surrounding area, and New Amsterdam was the core of the financial district up to Wall Street (literally a wall keeping the Injuns out). New York was just Anglos claiming New Amsterdam and flying a britbong flag over it.

without the flooding and the niggers mate. They only move upstate because cuomo et al mandated that gibs be given.

I don't live in NY state but I fully support this

RIGHTFUL DUTCH CLAY

support.

yes toothpaste, please cleanse us

You think Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, and Ithaca are Jew or nigger free?

Typical Rochester news story:
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

Manhattan is one of the whitest urban places in America. Landlords (one of which is now president) priced all the shitskins out. They are gentrifying Harlem and run down parts of Brooklyn.

When you rocked up here all you did was look at abos and then you left. Why would this land be yours?

I live in Upstate NY, this place is dependent on tax dollars from NYC.

We're probably better off with them than on our own.

Groot Nederland when?

like a new red state to cuck NY ?

I am proud of my toothpaste New Netherland roots.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-F0-vJqRQ8

Interesting. Haven't heard anything about this, so if they're serious about it, they need to advertise more

Yeah, that's pretty accurate for downtown rochester. I remember watching that news report when it was live and laughing hysterically.

Do it, now. Use the Koninklijke Marine

You want an honest answer?
There was nothing worth staying for.
Aboriginals are horribly inefficient at forced labor and we already had a couple dozen islands with small infrastructure and colonists on them.

>advertise more
>general on Sup Forums
mate, I gotta tell you

>Psst
Da Juice live in Brighton.

New York should have an influx of Dutch Immigration once the Raise act passes. America can finally have its culture back.

Midwest/Pennsylvania = German
New York and New Jersey = Dutch/Italian
South (Minus Louisiana) = Anglo-Saxon/Ustler Scots
Northwest = Scandinavian
West Coast and Texas = Iberian
New England = British

Oh and Louisiana = French

Who /607/ here? Will I finally be able to come home after so long and not have to surrender half my income to New Israel?

Come home Kraut

Boy do they. I see the orthodox ones hoofing it around every saturday

I think more businesses need to be built by and for Sup Forumssters, that's something the left has always beaten us at. Need more oldfags showing these youngsters how to create and build shit so they can go out and breed.

Bump

/607/OP/