Tfw my country is so deplorable that putting a spanish flag on your balcony is a symbol that you're a nazi

>tfw my country is so deplorable that putting a spanish flag on your balcony is a symbol that you're a nazi

Does this happen to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQB9A6YhSJg
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pactos_de_Madrid_de_1953
es.dailystormer.com
youtube.com/watch?v=cRTFGjX6_hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No seas cinico, sabes que esa bandera fue impuesta por un regimen traidor y golpista que dejo a españa en la miseria y despues se vendio por cuatro duros al mismo yankee que en 1898 nos quito cuba y filipinas.
Viva la republica .

Are you sure you don't live in Catalonia? Kek

it's their trick,the globalists,they want you to feel bad about you,your culture and your nation.
put 3 flags on your balcony an spit on whoever says something bad about it.

Fuck off commie.

asco me das (((Jordi)))

Go get Belfast, asshole

>tfw the spanish flag is the same flag used by the nationalist side in the spanish civil war, supported by nazi and italian voulenteers

I was in Barcelona recently and so many Catalan flags hanging from balconies.
Why are Catalans so nationalist, but want to deny the rest of spain their own sovereignty?

nope

we're so cucked, even Merkel hates our flag
youtube.com/watch?v=UQB9A6YhSJg

Death to the commie faggot nigger retard that is running around this board plaguing Spain with his effet nigger faggot Jew pimple covered dick loving

>Does this happen to you?
France here.
Yes.

If you put a French flag on your balcony, you'll have rocks through your window within 24 hours and the police coming to see you for "peace disturbance".
The only case when it's acceptable is during football matchs, during national holiday and national mourning.

But during 350 days of the year, you're a fucking far right nazi if you do this.

>No seas cinico, sabes que esa bandera fue impuesta por un regimen traidor y golpista que dejo a españa en la miseria y despues se vendio por cuatro duros al mismo yankee que en 1898 nos quito cuba y filipinas.
>Viva la republica .
Pronto te tocará a ti rojo.

Simple that
>Be nationalist
>Sell the country to one of our worst enemies

The fuckin fascist are very fuckin retarded and cringe, now call me catalan u dumb traitors.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pactos_de_Madrid_de_1953

ESPAÑOLES, el deber os llama a uniros a nuestras filas en es.dailystormer.com
Organizarnos es la manera.
es.dailystormer.com

Only if it involves starting nuke development and nuking everything.
The entire planet needs a reset button.

DON PELAYO nos ayuda desde el más allá
es.dailystormer.com

hahahaha now i see all the 12yrs old kid talking shit about my coment when the real falangist say that franco betrayed spain
Too all who quote me: Sois unos putos maricones de mierda y me comeis lo huevos putos frikis.

Yes

es.dailystormer.com is favorable to the POGROMO ;)

No, Stepfather, I have a Ph Flag jacket and a Molle backpack with Ph flag.

Hell no even in our most cucked states you can still wave an american flag like nobodies business

Lol no, we have about 5 holidays where you're supposed to fly the flag in your yard / balcony

i can get a job in phlippy, should i move there, and is it worth it?

Take it easy bro, just bants.

I live in Silicon Valley with lots of Chinese, Mexican, and Indian immigrants. Almost none of them hang flags.

Commiefornia hardly counts as America these days

Its always the joos user

liberals have a not so secret hatred towards the American flag and overt signs of patriotism
according to them America "was never great"
and deep down they consider themselves citizens of the world rather than America
and that being patriotic is a sign of racism and hatred
they all need to be removed from this country

You are exaggerating, why are some of you so fucking paranoid? Is it the autism?

>pic related would be considered fascist in Yurop

>Sois unos putos maricones de mierda y me comeis lo huevos putos frikis.

Comisteis tierra entonces y volveréis a comerla.

Are you a white chad? Flips like white chad so much you get special attention.

Philippines
>Traffic
>Bipolar Weather
>Shitty train system
>Addicted to hollywood
>Addicted to social media
>Our beaches are nice though

I love the Spanish flag. I think it's a shame people don't hang it more. I know in the Basque country they hang the Basque flag (and I think that's awesome too).

There are a lot of people with the portuguese flag on their balcony. Most of the construction workers vans have the flag on their back window, and there are many cars with it hanging from different places. Being nationalist in Portugal is viewed positively.

Until when will we remain uncucked?

In the US it's very well received (well it used to be) to hang the US flag. One thing I admit about our culture that I don't like is all the US flag marketing. For example, the use of all the little American flags at cheesy used car dealerships. It cheapens the meaning.

>move to 3rd world country
>where wages are absolutely shit
>where Muslim terrorists are taking over whole towns
are you a complete idiot?

>impuesta
Estaba desde 2 siglos antes de Franco, de qué coño hablas?

pretty much the same, only during the Eurocup and the World Cup

Spain for the love of god. Go conquest mexico again.

That would be fantastic.

Question for spanish anons, when they play the national anthem do you sing the words? I've never seen an example of (((them))) trying so hard to take away national identity they would take the words out the national anthem, the fucking nerve.

THIS
I hate when people overuse the flag, and they forget the true meaning

I do

I will never shy against my Spanish heritage.

No parar hasta conquistar!

Nope, and it's a shame. We only sing it by the notes, not the words.

I've been to Gibraltar and its like Spain doesn't even exist, its a wonderful place

yes i was called a nazi many times for waving my spanish flag here.

>el (((daily stormer)))

Not anymore.

vaya tirito en la nuca te mereces

Not uncommon

No me extraña, lo unico que representa la bandera es a un atajo de perdedores que perdieron lo que hoy podria ser el dominio total de occidente y a una linea de corruptos que hunden el pais y su pueblo a costa de enriquecerse.

No es un simbolo por el que sentirse orgulloso a dia de hoy.

>comeis lo huevos putos frikis.
Menudo niñato.

delusional mestizo rape baby kys

Nada que ver con la versión americana, el que lo lleva es el mismo del canal de "menuda judiada"

>Visit Barcelona
>70% Catalonia flags
>20% Che Guevara flags
>10% Scottish flags

Wtf amigos?

im halfbreed north germanic and italian, good looking, but manlet tier chad
>(175cm)

I would make the salary of my own country, so about 2 100 USD a month
i have faith in duterte and their military

Not even 10% of the population know the lyrics to our anthem, they just hum
Sad how (((they))) can erode and destroy national unity in a country
Personally I think the old falangist hymn sounds way better

>those eyes
>that beard
kek INDIO

NUNCA!!

I've seen it played at the world cup, the players didn't sing but some people in the crowd did. If you do sing with the instrumentals would you be considered a "nazi fascist scum!!!!" How big of a deal to people make of it?

meanwhile in Germany

i would put a nazi flag or just a white flag with a earth globe, anything to rustle my jimmies watching others take disgust about putting out a flag, classic first world problems

Deberíamos volver a esta.

My ancestors brought down the Inca and Aztec Empires. I understand that complete military victories are a foreign concept for krauts.

I have never seen a single scottish or che flag in the 6 months Ive been there, you sir are FAKE NEWS
The real estimates would be more like
80% catalonian
15% spanish
5% random shit

>If you do sing with the instrumentals would you be considered a "nazi fascist scum!!!!
nah, that's ok

They will tell you that you're a fascist and a "facha". Real bullshit down there

but lets be honest here, putting a flag or just putting love into a colored piece is just a sign of insecurity about your own identity.
flags are someone elses idea and you (we) are just idiots following someone elses concept.

I've got a neighbour with two Spanish flags and I do the roman salute everytime I pass in front of his balcony.

>tfw putting nazi flag on my balcony is symbol of patriotism

>My wage is just fine
>The muslim terrorists U.S. funded

Rather stick to my third world country than go to a circus country like USA where you have Niggers fucking white women, Mexicans selling drugs,Where asians earn more than whites, Where there is cancerous feminist movements, Muslims dropping buildings and sucking your welfare, Where Deep-State Jews control your government.

Come 2050 your country will be half Nigger/Half Spic the terrorist nation deserved it.

I was around Eixampla friend.

A lot of residential flats/etc around there. That's where I saw the flags.

We look at the horizon in a righteous catholic silence.

They deleted them when franco died.

We have been serching for new ones but basques and catalans are opposed to it because its nationalistic.

esto no lo he visto en mi vida

no puede ser real

people only put up flags on specific days here. national days, holy days, weddings, birthdays, deaths/funerals. it's unseemly to use it all the time, instead some people use a less formal pennon.

Doesn't seem to, unless it's a special situation like showing the flag during some commie/antifa/cockroach manifestation.

Look at my flag - tell me what you think...

Huh, dont visit the Eixample that much but what you described might actually happen, yet only in that area.
The Eixample is full of fags and leftists, more so than any other place Ive been to in this city

Anyway, we got a kind of unofficial anthem. I like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRTFGjX6_hk

>that video has mostly likes

Good Ol' Germany.

This makes me sad. My grandmother is Galician and my Grandfather Basque. I have spent time there and I love the Basque country but I like Spain as a whole. Most people I talked to were happy to be Basque and Spanish. Maybe that's just my family. I didn't spend time in Galicia - are they the same way? Do they oppose Spanish Nationalism?

guiri

La nueva olicia de Carmena.

Recientemente se ha encargado de unas denuncias "por xenofobia, homofobia y mensaje del odio" que han hecho unos tios en un mercadillo militar.
Fun fact: En el mercadillo vendían antiguedades (tanto sovieticas como nazis, aparte de muchos paises) y consideraban libros de estrategia militar como incitación a la violencia y al fascismo.

Estoy hasta los cojones de los putos rojos de mierda, os lo digo en serio.

kill yourself.

Galicians are the most Spanish nationalists mate.

>So poor you have to invent a word for wealthy European tourists

This pleases me.

A la siguiente voto al PP por primera vez en mi vida, nada mas que por eso, que asco patxi.

maybe (you) do
meanwhile the majority of your women will do literally... anything to get here
and the slums niggers live in here pale in comparison to the slums there

I mean be honest if you could get a free ticket to any part of the US with instant citizenship I'm pretty sure you'd do it

Galicians are actually some of the most nationalistic people in Spain, alongside asturians and castilians
Although they do have a (((secessionist))) movement, its nearly nonexistant, probably made up of a couple of portuguese expats who have too much free time and turn that into banter

it always makes me giggle that the one single german flag hangs at a staircase window

This. Unironically.
Franco said it himself: "we've married the rich fat chick"
Franco supporters are just like him. Opportunists without a real ideology shielded behind a bunch of fanatics.

And you better hear me now and hear me well you doubleniggers: fuck commies and everything related to their statist bullshit, but you're just as bad and never truly gave a shit for Spain and her citizens.

must be a bad country to consider $100 month a good thing
sucks man

Yo me dejé engañar por los liberales progremierdas de Ciudadanos pensando "que no quería que me robasen más".

No hay un puto partido decente al que votar en el país. Si al menos Vox no fuese un memeparty...