So Sup Forums is an atheist and anti-Christianity board now? What the fuck...

So Sup Forums is an atheist and anti-Christianity board now? What the fuck? This place hated atheists last year and believed in instilling traditional Christian values into keeping white society afloat, what happened?

Nice meme flag

>amerishart thinks he's in charge of dictating what flags people should use

Is an invasion of pagan LARPers. They have a identity's crisis or something.

>he isn't proud of his country so he uses a larp flag

Or /leftypol/ and their faggy discord organizing subversion tactics to divide and conquer Sup Forums like always.

Yeah. I'm noticing this too. I think it's because the Nazis were anti-Christian so they want to imitate them. I hope people here are only joking about being Nazis, at least I am.

>values
Yes.
>Christian
Define it. I refuse to force myself in a place where I cannot explain how shit works without making shit up about some dude dictating how we live & what is good on 1 out of ~10000000000000000000000 planets.

Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

ope, I'm right winged as fuck, but I do not believe in shitty Abrahamic Gods or pussy Jesus. Science is everything and all Gods must die. Weak and irrational Christianity are destroying Europe right now.

Maybe it's because Christianity is a dieing religion, hell all religions are dieing. People are realizing that religion is a flase system of thought control. Finding meaning behind higher power is cool for some people, but no one can deny it a a flawed, hell read the volgate and see how different it is compared to the king James version which takes out the apocryphal and the psuedoepigraphia.

>Weak and irrational Christianity are destroying Europe right now.

Uh, it was secular/atheists in Europe that pushed for the downfall of Christianity and embraced Islam.

pol has always been part pagan part christian. Just like the natsoc/ancap split

>Sup Forums is an atheist and anti-Christianity board now
>now
That's how it's always been.
>This place hated atheists last year
You fucking retard.

I know only Christians welcoming Muslims and rapefugees to my country. My country is the stronghold of atheism in Europe and we will not take single one even if the EU will sanction us. This atheists on West are mostly neomarxsists which are dumb but it doesn't mean atheism isn't the best option for Europe and USA.

Yeah, haha.
We're just joking, totally.
Just avin a giggle m8.
Just some good down home old fashioned banter lad.
y so serious
>2017
>taking anything seriously
lmao nice spook worship, c u c k

Sauce?

atheist? no
anti-christian? I hope so, certainly appears to be evolving in that direction

>natsocs are all pagans
>ancaps are all cuckolds
which i would say is weird and should be the other way around if anything, the underlying issue is the struggle for dominance of power between the church and the natsocs
both require being in the top spot for control, only room for one
ancap provides the provisions to be a cuckstain and have contracted child sex slaves and murder people for any given personal slight because muh (((jesus))) died for muh sins muh (((god))) loves the sinner and only hates the sin

I want to believe this so much, but every time surveys come out they show atheism is growing in the West year by year, while Christianity is losing followers in Europe. People are becoming less religious, despite most of them having never been on r/atheism, nor do they listen to Sam Harris or care what Dawkins is tweeting.

Sup Forums is still very strongly Christian, sorry plebbit.