Is he actually retarded?

So the Supreme Court agreed to review the case against the travel ban, which means it will be law until they come to a ruling on it.
Does he really think that means it was passed 9-0?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_the_number_0_in_English
cnn.com/2017/06/26/politics/travel-ban-supreme-court/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>retard tries to put words in the president's mouth
>fails miserably

stay mad, OP shit head.

Yes.

He gets what he wants, you get to post about it here.

Enjoy.

They made a decision, did they not?

He's the president. He has an incredibly high IQ, one of the highest. The man means what the man says.

Didn't they over rule some of the decisions of the lower courts so the ban applies to people with no ties to the US until they reach a decision on it?

It's 9-0, not 9-O! IMPEACHMENT SOON

Can you explain what you mean by this?

I mean I like the ban

No they just decided to hear the case.

>liberals will debate over this new Trump "fiasco" for days on top of them losing again

and it's going to be in effect until they review it in october.

Are you actually going back? (You are.)

>No they just decided to hear the case.

So why are all the news sites saying parts of the travel ban will take effect then?

the ban is in effect right now for EVERYONE except people with links to the US

no more kebab

>Does he really think that means it was passed 9-0?
No, he's just pissing off lefties for fun.

he's an idiot and doesnt realize that they halted the injunction that halted the ban.

The travel ban was reinstated 6:3, with 3 wanting it to be even harsher, which makes it, in effect, a 9:0 for Trump.
Hail.

Unfortunately yes.

I don't understand why he wants this ban so bad. He makes it sound like ISIS is boarding airlines to travel here.

This isn't Germany, you can't just walk in with a free pass.

>using O instead of 0
>Blumpf

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA DRUMPFKINS WILL DEFEND THIS AAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

SAY IT WITH ME

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

Supreme Court made a decision. Said decision was unanimous.
/thread

based gorsuch, defending the law

they decided 9-0 to halt the injunction and hear the case, which means they decided 9-0 that the judgment against was fallacious which is a 9-0 victory for Trump.

they decided 6-3 that portions should go into effect now meaning that 6 judges believe the portions of it are perfectly fine and 3 judges believe the entire thing is perfectly fine and they shouldn't even have to hear the case.

the 6 judge opposition still ruled that the ban is mostly constitutional, worst case scenario the ban is implemented with a spousal exception

this is a major victory for the administration.

Something tells me this is OP's first time on Sup Forums.

Sage.

Holy fucking shit it's been what ... 2 years? And you faggots STILL haven't figured out Trump's tactics?

He's setting the narrative you idiots. He's holding his frame and reframing everything external to fit his frame.

Because preventing terrorists from getting in is secondary to generally keeping mudskins out.

The zero and letter O are now interchangeable since 0bama.

Also; this means two scoops. oO>

>very grateful for the 9-0 decision

OMG DRUMPFHG IS SO SSTUUPPIIID!11!!

Boom.
This.
Enough with the language-twisting, libshits. Just admit you lost bigly.

Because a good politician would keep all of their campaign promises

Obama ran a campaign where he promised to close Gitmo, which is still open

Obama promised to ban Muslims from certain countries, and they are banned.

one lied, the other told the truth.

CNN be like

Breaking: Trump uses O instead of 0 in tweet about recent SCOTUS ruling

shit I meant trump promised to ban Muslims etc.

Shitskins be like: Using broken ebonics like "X be like"

>Supreme court allows travel ban to continue
>9-0 unanimous decision that the injunction against his executive order was a bunch of liberal activist adjudication
>you call for impeachment and attempt to gloat in the same thread discussing this.

You have to be really fucking damaged to think like this.

NINE VOTES FRINGLE FROMPF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_the_number_0_in_English

>He makes it sound like ISIS is boarding airlines to travel here.
That's exactly how they travel here, dumbass. Did you think they swim across the Atlantic?

Coincidentally, that happens to be more than 90 days.

I know its great instead of a 90 day ban we get a 180 day ban,and then if it passes we get another 30. when will the winning stop.

it's hard for liberals; just go on exactly what he says, nothing more or less.
>conversely: say what you mean and mean what you say.

>Keep America SAFE!

>9-O
>not 9-0
HE CANT EVEN SPELL LMAO HE IS FINISHED

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

c0vf3f3

>drumpfkin won't even admit that there's a typo
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA

3 MILLION VOTES SAYS YOU LOST, DRUMPFKINS. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

This is what people aren't getting and it is just funny. More than he asked for.

Why the fuck does that matter?
They are open to hear the liberals cry about "MUH FEELINGS" because they know that the libtard courts from parts of america will cry about this. The problem (for the liberals) is that SCOTUS follows the law and constitution to 100%, so feelings and muh racism doesn't matter shit to them.

If they vote against it, they have to openly state WHY that is, infront of the other judges and if those judges sees the more liberal leaning judge clearly picking a side. They will throw that retard out on the street faster than.. whatever.

Tl;dr this is a real court where feelings don't matter at all and since the travel ban is not the least anti-constitution/un-lawful. They will pass it.

> Is he actually retarded?

We all know by now that he's pretty fucking retarded.

look at fucking london, user

Ahhhh...the sweet smell of butthurt

Nope, this is it. You lost.

There aren't gonna be any oral arguments, because oral arguments are in October after the 90 day period, and the ACLU or government is likely to drop their case.

And you do realize that even if you somehow magically win in October, the ban would have been over anyway.

it was 9-0
all the judges agreed to reinstate it
there is only one exception and it's only for pre-ban

>Accordingly, the petitions for certiorari are granted, and the stay applications are granted in part.
>It is so ordered.
Wow drumpf BTFO

it will be the sweet smell of impeachment soon

This, didn't the supreme Court rule that it was so mild that it was borderline treason to the nation

It didn't even say "shoot the invaders" or anything

This desu senpai. Most pathetic attempt yet

bingo /thread

>bans muslims
>does nothing about the ZOG

BASTE

>O
>not 0

>000
>Not OOO
What did KEK mean by this?

wait.

does he think it's O because you would say "nine - oh"?

What is this? I don't even.

I still don't trust these traitorus "judges". Any power thats not in the hands of Trump is power misplaced.

go into your bunker and lock the door

it's about to happen

>3 wanting it to be even harsher
>even harsher
>being this based and black

>The problem (for the liberals) is that SCOTUS follows the law and constitution to 100%
Sotomayor doesn't

God bless Clarence Thomas.

>I almost said he's on my top ten of based black men
>mfw the only two based blacks are Clarence Thomas and Sheriff Clarke.

libs fear smart black men the most

thats why they also dislike ben carson

Oh fuck, what gun do I put in the bugout bag?

nigger loving cucks. back to tumblr.

yes the 9th circuit of appeals

unironically the best black guy in this nation next to Terry Crews and Sheriff Clarke

>9th circuit court cucktivist judges massively overstep their bounds and overrule an Executive Order that is well within POTUS rights to do
>Supreme court only takes 1% of cases sent to them
>the Supreme Court unanimously choosing to rule on this case above all others shows that they agree that the 9th circuit needs to be smacked down and put in their place
My predictions:
>They will have between a 7-2 and a 9-0 ruling that the Executive Order is constitutional and will be upheld.
>They will then further rule to remedy the 9th circuit problem so that this will not happen again
>radical mudslime sand cultists will be blocked from entry until the end of Trump's second term
>As a consequence, they will flood europe further. Britain and France will have fully descended into chaos by 2020
>Europe will burn while the American giant sleeps
screen cap this.

Blacks are BASED

does your wife even let you watch anymore are you too busy raising nigger babies?

No, it passed 9-O.

6 judges voted to partially reinstate the ban

The other 3 abstained because they wanted to reinstate the entire ban not just partially

The 3 that's abstained were the most conservative

So basically he had the support of all 9 judges

>They will then further rule to remedy the 9th circuit problem so that this will not happen again

this is the only important thing here. this needs to be done. Democratic 9th circuit is doing nothing but wasting time, money, and potentially human life

>follows the law and constitution to 100%

SCOTUS follows the law and Constitution 100% when the impact of voting against the law or Constitution could be and would be abused by future courts or political entities.

The liberals on the court voting against what is a completely Constitutional ban would ensure that when they lose their remaining seats, the SCOTUS is heavily politicized for the upcoming decade.

>Saying I'm a cuck, whilst Ginsberg destroys this country from within.
>Should should be on your knees every day thanking God for men like Thomas and Clarke. They may be niggers, but at least they got with the program.

It was still a 9-0 decision, numbnuts.

DRIMBUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you literally want niggers to fuck your wife. pathetic.

it was written on breitbart so it has to be true.
It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !
~Your President Trump~

you are fired KEK

>m-muh freedom of movement
liberals btfo

>the 3 that abstained wanted MORE
I'm still laughing

That is exactly how they get into other countries.
>poor muslims immigrate from Syria.
>poor muslims don't like change or the comparatively progressive western way of life, so they try to make their communities and cities like syria
>They have absolutely no luck pushing sharia through protests, so they seek to accomplish this by other means
>They rule by fear, young muslim men form rape/violent gangs and patrol the streets of London/Berlin/Paris looking for western women to rape and people to assault. There is no punishment for this because the Koran does not see Kuffir as people. The people begin to fear them so they begin to avoid them or lash out creating a cultural rift
>Muslim activists relabel this fear as racism/bigotry and label anyone who speaks out against them as bigots which makes them social pariahs or even criminals
>This process is repeated until the people are letting muslims have their way with the country and doing whatever they please.
>Radical violent muslims and "moderate" muslims use this opportunity to lash out in violence further, essentially subjugating the country to their will (Most of europe is here)
>The end result is either a puppet govt who are at the beck and call of the muslims or a full on Caliphate Sharia Country
Thankfully, sane people like trump are here to block the barbarian invasion so this wont happen to America until at least 2024

>Trump claims supreme court btfo'd libcucks forever
>MSM rushes to discuss how wrong he is and the travel ban this and travel ban that.
>Muzzie somewhere explodes
>Media has been hyping up travel ban for weeks now.
>SC now how no choice but to approve the ban
>98D chess is revealed to the plebs of Sup Forums

Presidential!!!!!!!

>Trump uses "O" instead of 0
>Liberals laugh and mock. Share and publicize tweet because Drumf is so dumb
>Normies become aware that the SCOTUS unanimously supported reinstating the ban until the case is heard

4D Chess

you don't get it. We are mocking him because there are only 8 justices right now, you moron.

>this entire thread

>Ben Carson
>Tom Sowell
>Chris Dorner
>not based

Was this the desired outcome all along?

>The Supreme Court Monday allowed parts of President Donald Trump's travel ban to go into effect and will hear oral arguments on the case this fall.

cnn.com/2017/06/26/politics/travel-ban-supreme-court/index.html

you're wrong

wrong, see