How to fix India's population crisis?

Curry muncher here. Does India need a one child policy like China? If I had the chance, I'd rather just purge all of the poor niggas out of existence, especially the mudslimes and just start all over, meaning that less than 2-5% would remain. That or maybe just send them to wipe out Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2947400/Lunar-cy-India-gets-cash-British-aid-send-250million-rocket-moon.html
indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/32368/
archive.is/Rn4Fv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo in loo

IDK man. How do you cull 'people' who literally drink corpse water? Which poison could possibly kill them if eau 'd rotting corpse doesnt?

look at the problems the one child policy caused for china

Ethnic cleansing is always preferred
Unless india has its own october revolution...

I don't see a problem senpai, I'd wager China purposely made it (the gender imbalance)
>race mixing with roaches, slavs, niggers, mudslimes
>harvest organs from their own racial purity movement
Just marxist things

No. One child policy leads to disasters. Yeah send the Mudslimes packing to Pakistan though. That is a scientifically proven strategy to greatness.

I don't think you understand the latest trends in Indian demographics. India is witnessing a fertility rate collapse of its own, the latest government data (check out wiki on indian states by fertility rate) says that the fertility rate has come out 2.2 children per woman, which is essentially just about at replacement level for India because India has a an artificially low ratio of females (especially those of childbearing age) to males.

In fact, there are a lot of Indian States which have European-like fertility rates, for example Kerala, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, West Bengal etc all have fertility rates in the range of 1.5-1.7, which is lower than the US fertility rate. The average fertility rate is pulled up by the populous Hindi belt where a lot of people still have 3-5 kids but this is also fast changing because people have started getting education and contraception in these places as well.

My bet is that by the time of the next census (which is in 2021), India's fertility rate would probably be around 1.85-1.9, clearly not a long term issue anymore.

The real problem is that while there has been such a collapse in Hindu fertility rates that Hindus are not even having enough kids to replace themselves anymore, Muslilm fertility rates are still significantly higher than Hindu ones. This will have a profound impact in the coming decades, and you will see more Muslim states/regions emerge within India. This is the single biggest demographic threat to the country's future.

I believe war between india and pakistan will solve the problem, most of population will die and lesser population will create a better adaptable people

More poo

I had no idea man. Can't you guys fucking kill all those Muslims?

Only a war or an epidemic like ebola can solve India's crisis

India's fertility rate is already 2.2. That's replacement level, or even below replacement level because the quality of life of India is substantially lower than most developed countries. India's population is already expected to stabilize in a couple decades and decrease before the end of this century. You should be far more worried about most of Africa and parts of SE Asia, like the Philippines, that breeds out 3 or more children per couple.

We're going to need a superebola for you guys, regular one probably doesn't even affect you.

>use an old tsunami chart and call it poo contamination
>Ecuador IQ = African IQ

Next time use some better evidence, nigger

>vacation in Phuket, Thailand
>now realize i've been swimming in feces

>breeds out 3 or more children per couple
One word... muslims

Yeah a war would solve some problems but the inevitable decline of the Hindus relative to Muslims in the sub-continent will continue as it has for several centuries now.

When you say artificially low rate of women, are you willing to accept that girls should be allowed to live and not killed /abandoned by their parents?

POO

You have nukes?
So get nuking yourself
We'll all pretend to be sad for a couple of days whilst secretly sniggering at YouTube clips of sizzling poos
You know it makes sense

Too many poo in dis loo
You gotta go
Bud bud

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2947400/Lunar-cy-India-gets-cash-British-aid-send-250million-rocket-moon.html

Why are we giving "aid" to these fuckers, then they spend it on rockets instead of their starving street shitters?

Designated Abortion Alleys

Probably not without the entire country collapsing. Even the supposed "right wing" we have right in power right now does not have the political will or the ability to really do much about the Muslim Question.

We have about 200 million Muslims right now, out of a total population of 1.3 billion people. There's around 7-8 million Kashmiri Muslims waging a separatist campaign against the Union and we have almost 700K to 800K troops in that area to stop them from seceding. That's just one small Muslim state. In forty years from now, We will have three more Muslim States, that too much larger. Imagine what's going to happen when that shit takes place lad.

I actually made a thread on Indiachan about this , making predictions about what the future of our country will look like in this Century, check it out you'll probably find it interesting but be warned it's pretty blackpilled:

indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/32368/

Yes I think any parents who wishes to kill their child for any reason whatsoever (maybe except for euthanasia for debilitating ailment) should be executed in Public.

Oh no!
Look out poos
It's de enemy!!
Fucking hell bud bud! Where did I put the nuculer missiles?

WE

No we don't. We need as many Indians as we can to exterminate muslims and breed white wimmin.

No way should we just give away money to anyone. It's a sneaky trick to subsides the (((bankers))) that have over leveraged these countries in the first place.

Kek. I actually agree with you, Britain giving us aid is probably one of the most retarded things you guys can do. I support the space program tho, the poor would die even if we didn't have it.

Well, at least your economy is doing well, right? 7% is great. And it takes around 10 years at that rate to double your GDP per capita. Hopefully, this will end the brain drain that plagues your country.

First deal with the Arabs & Pakistanis raping your women and girls. and then post here you white cuckolded sissy boi

How can you breed white wimen from Indians.
Have you taken the evolution pill, it's pure bullshit.
Seriously, you heathens, there are loads of white women here you can have if you'll just fucking take them away.

Go huff on the spilt petroleum from that crashed oil tanker that killed 150 mudslimes in your country.

POO
O
O

Sell me some cocaine, I have money pedro.

Kya ho gaya abdul kuch bol kyun nahi rahe

poo isnt an acceptable form of payment outside of india

Aapk pepe rare nhe he Abdul.

I shit gold, I am sure you guys accept it.

uski bohat yaad arahi hai.....

uske ishq main doob gaye hum
na wahan jana na yahan
aur hum yaha Sup Forums pe shitpost he karte rahe

Sadly they'll export the excess to western countries in order to colonize us

Yeah the Economy is doing relatively well we touched 8% a few quarters back but have again gone below 7% in the latest quarter because of short term effects of a big reform. The one really great thing about the current government is that they're trying very hard to open up the economy and bring about massive economic reforms. If this is sustained then I certainly think India will have 8%+ growth on average for the next 10-15 years which will truly make us a middle income country and lift hundreds of millions out of poverty.

The brain drain is a complex issue but yes it's likely to slow down once more opportunities open up here, combined with the fact that a lot of Indians are beginning to feel that anti-immigrant sentiment is rising in Western countries so that will also have an effect in discouraging people from moving abroad.

I'm willing to predict that per capita gdp (nominal) will likely cross 8000$ (current dollars) by 2035 so PPP we'd definitely be a comfy upper middle income country.

america isn't western, pablo
it's brazil-tier

Thank-you
Come again!
(ISI - yes we know)

just dont try to livestream anything in china archive.is/Rn4Fv

Flip flop flubba dubba
Bleeep!

There's hope yet Panjeet, get this man to be PM.

I'm sorry to hear of your Muslim problem, realize that Christians have essentially been out-breeded out of the then-Christian-state of Lebanon

What problem?
China dumps excess population to Kanada and Africa

India dumps excess population to America and UK.
There is no need to fix anything.

Turn it into glass and give it to Pakistan.

fuck off
you are not india
indians are smarter and whiter than you

I only want to give it to Pakistan because it will trigger the shit out of the remaining Indians.

FUCK YOUR FUCKING MOTHER YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT FUCK YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FUCK OFF DIE NIGGER KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER NIGGER

i want to go to south east asia and not give a shit about wages or workers or health and safety for that matter and just not give a fuck about my people since we care so much to ensure a quality life for the majority of our citizens, they're desperate to find anywhere else to live

hate indians, do you, pablo?

Thank you. Come again!

fuck off bad teeth

How can you not?

Almost forgot to add nevermind, the end goal of mass migration is to turn western society into the same working and living conditions that they have in south east asia - thats right

fuck off nigger Tyrone DelaShawn 56%

so is it just blind impotent amerikike hatred or do you have a particular reason for your enmity towards india and indians?

stop hiding behind edgy flags fucking paki sandnigger

poo in le loo

>shilling for Poostan
DUDE POO LMAO

Go to war with the pakis and draft all the muslims and low castes.

kys paki sandniggers

It's a pretty long list where would you like me to start?

shitskin

at the beginning, you filthy amerikike
>shitskin
what is your problem? do you even worship any god or are you a dalit

fucking faggot paki kys

dalit you are

no im from calcutta

indians are funny.
Except those sad ones that live in America and don't have any land.

the reason for mudslime fertility rates being this high

>discounting the ooga booga breed in the name of allah people

is

1. lack of economic growth and opportunity for muzzies

2. lack of education

both of these are inter-related

slimes breed like rabbits mostly because they are not properly educated about the importance of family planning ("GOTTA GET A MALE HEIR")

lack of education also leads to backward attitudes and more kids leading to a false sense of masculinity ("YO CHECK IT I MAY BE A POOR FUCKING TAXI DRIVER BUT I'M MAN ENOUGH TO MAKE 6 KIDS")

they are also not educated about birth control and contraceptives ("HARAM!!! KILLING AN UNBORN LIFE IS MURDAR")

in addition to all this, they are all poor as fuck. their social mobility is also terrible compared to other minorities in india who are fairly prosperous.

lack of economic growth among them has led to them adopting more conservative views, again because of a lack of education

improving their standards of living and education would easily solve big chunk of this. but on the counter, education can also be useless as slimes brainwash their kids GOOD

tl;dr: fuck muzzies

this

you think i'm your guru now do you

This..

>the one child policy is bad
would you care to explain?

>giving any praise to a dirty UN meme

both countries are useless, only waste oxygen desu

it fucked their sex ratio up BAD and created a demographic time bomb

what do you expect from areas who have 800 females for every 1000 males? sex crimes, marriage becoming harder for men due to more competition and all other kinds of degenerate shit

i would not happen if have more women instead.

>mexican intellectual

>oh look, it's another guy at 7-eleven is still trying to sell those 3 day old doughnuts and you keep finding things past the sell by date episode.

3 weeks ago I found some moldy as fuck sweet hawiian rolls, as of 2 days ago they are still sitting there on the shelf. I bet if I tried to go in and buy them today they are not only still there the employee would gladly let me walk out the door with it.

>Muslilm fertility rates are still significantly higher than Hindu ones. This will have a profound impact in the coming decades, and you will see more Muslim states/regions emerge within India.

Boy how I love our Islamic fertility

you want to talk about american workers as being indicative of america?

Keep breeding bro