Safest country in Africa?

Where would be the safest place to explore and gain new experiences?

my dad did a safari in zimbabwe and malawi
he came back alive

Sweden

cheked
actually i meant botswana and zimbabwe

I heard Zimbabwe is killing white people, is that true?

the one with the most white people

South Africa ( the white parts in the south)
Egypt is touristy.
Morocco (just south of Spain)
Kenya is ok too.
basically stick to the areas that have had more contact with civilization.

I seem to recall places like Cape Verde, Seychelles, São Tomé and Príncipe, Comoros, and Mauritius have a better standard of living then the rest of africa

I wonder why.

Zimbabwe is real special. They got rid of all the white people! It's been great for them!
By the way, this is what happens ANY TIME all the white people go or are gone. Just like Detroit.
We build western society. The entire planet has been westernized. White people built it, made it, keep it. Without us, it falls. The Asians do a poor imitation though. A toxic wasteland of pollution and slave labor leaping from factory buildings. But never the less, it's the best imitation of Western culture run by non whites we have.

south africa
>good hunting
>no malaria
>white people

unless you are a hunter, i say stay away from africa alltogether

Seychelles

no idea
he didn't say anything but he was on hunting resorts the whole time so i doubt he would have been exposed to such things if they existed

Not Niger lol

No.

I can guarantee you're either under 18 or have a double digit IQ.

Namibia

Madagascar
only has one port and no airport
safest country in the world

First rare I've had in months, cheers nig

I want to say Madagascar for some odd reason

Being an island away from africa seems safe

The ocean. Niggers can't swim

>Be south africa
>Have white people break their bags to support your shitty economy
>Kill all white farmers
>Go into radical economic failure because of it
>"B-B-but we wuz KANGZ"

Madagascar

Ocean between it and Africa

Safest place in Africa for sure

Well south Africa has one of the highest crime rates in the world

Try going outside Walvis Bay, if the heat doesn't kill you, bandits will.

Tanzania is just a giant nature preserve that tourists flock to. It's pretty safe and one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

safest idk, safe enough, many of them, Rwanda is pretty safe I think

those are some ignorant views but they are not far from the truth. Africa is a poor shithole for a reason

The western world destroyed Rhodesia, not the niggers alone, you fucking retard.

Anyway OP, I'd guess Namibia? They're doing pretty well atm. Morocco is safe too, I guess.

Egypt's tourism is kinda fucked now, with how conservative it's gotten and all the sectarian crime/terrorist acts. Most people I know and probably most people in the (stable) arab world don't want to travel to Egypt anymore.

It's such a shame.

Mauritius

mainland Africa, Namibia or Botswana for exploring since sparsely populated

Madagascar
There are more lemurs than humans

White parts of South Afrika. Namibia is generally pretty nice also, and have a decent amount of german whites still living there.

>The western world destroyed Rhodesia

Suuure...

Are you seriously going to argue that the niggers did more damage than the west to Rhodesia?

kek

Somalia

Obviously Spain.

GOOGLE IT SPAIN HAS CLAY IN AFRICA

go to Liberia safest country in Africa i assure you

Morocco

0 terrorist attack

I would go with Namibia.
87 % Christians
rich african country
former german colony

With the amount of niggers trying to jump the border into Ceuta and Melilla, I dunno, honestly.
Besides, we're the ones protecting it from WE WUZ hordes, so it doesn't count.

Not gonna lie I chuckled

this is sad.
i remember being upset about not being able to visit the ziggurats in iraq
i wonder if i'll ever get to see the sphinx and the pyramids

Morocco overall

The safest nigger land is Botswana and by safest I mean its still as dangerous as Nigtroit.

Botswana
Gabon
Portugal
Zambia
In that order

The fucking Sahara m8

Whilst it's heat, lack of water, and animals will likely kill you, at least there are less niggers.

>Portugal

it's Africa, it's shit. that being said you will feel at home, that's the only thing that counts.

>Gabon
Any nigger country in the rainforest belt is hell on earth.

> we're the ones protecting it
>being this much of a house negro to your spanish master
yes massa i'll do the dirty job for you even tho it doesn't affect me if spain gets niggerified
moroccans are slaves

Botswana seems pretty chill. Or Madagascar.

Oh, believe me, we're dealing with Ceuta and Melilla once the Western Sahara case is over.
Besides, Spain can't do shit about Gibraltar as long as those two cities (with 80% Moroccan population) are under Spanish control, so we're not that worried about it.

Spain.

Yeah I know what you retards are thinking. '' SPAIN ISNT IN AFRICA HUR DURR''

Actually there are 2 Spanish exclaves at the border with Morocco, Melilla and Ceuta. These 2 cities are Spanish yet are located on the African continent.

>w-we'll get to it one day
>in the mean time i'll do the immigration cleaning on behalf of spain while they occupy my lands
>being this much of a submissive slave
no nigga shit wont happen your king is jewed to the rim
what happened when your prime minister tried to ban people that have visited israel from entering morocco ? oh right the jew slave you call king got a visit by the aipac and told him to abort the law
even algerians got rid of their masters fully while you're still part a colony of spain and your king doesn't even lift a finger

Except it's not safer than Africa according to Africans themselves.

Sorry Sven, you're royally fucked.

Gabon is one of the only countries in Africa with enough economic development to support a conservative majority in their parliament. Plus, every once in a while there are Gabonese posters who will show up. It not that bad if you grade on a curve.

>what happened when your prime minister tried to ban people that have visited israel from entering morocco ?
???

>oh right the jew slave you call king got a visit by the aipac and told him to abort the law
Only reason we have a warmer relation with Israel than other arab countries is that Morocco used to have 350k jews in the 40's and 50's and most of those are diaspora in France, Canada, or Israel now
They help us internationally on the Western Saharan UN case with their kikery so I don't really mind desu

>in the mean time i'll do the immigration cleaning on behalf of spain while they occupy my lands
We're getting EU bux for that, it's not free

>even algerians got rid of their masters fully
lmoa Algerians have oil money and live worse than Moroccans, milk and banana used to be in shortage in the whole country recently

>South Africa ( the white parts in the south)
Saffers here can confirm that it's not really safe anywhere there.
>Egypt is touristy.
Was never really safe and is now more fucked up than pre-2011. Nobody fears the police.
>Morocco (just south of Spain)
This one is correct.

botswana i think

I think Kenya is above average and so is Namibia
I'd keep myself the fuck away from anywhere else. Even SA

>Zimbabwe

Um, try again sweetie.

I know a dude from Madagascar.
From what he says it's pretty chill but doesn't really have much going in there.

Don't.

Wanna explore Africa? Go to Detroit. I shit you not, I just went last week and it looks like Somalia 2.0 over there.

and now the jews are pushing the same liberal faggot transgender agenda
well done
also when will you stop prostituting your children to europeans pedo ? your king doesn't seem to care and neither your people

The one with the least amount of people. Sahara desert countries.

>and now the jews are pushing the same liberal faggot transgender agenda
What?
I have never heard of that here

>when will you stop prostituting your children to europeans pedo?
Wish it would stop desu but organized gangs are a bitch to get rid of

Rhodesia ?

>implying you can't organize a reversed gang to hunt pedos

go look to your upper class liberals you know the one that go to french and american schools

Zaire is pretty nice. I recommend buying a time machine and visiting it in 1996.

wtf I solved human trafficking now

mumbambu

did he survive?

Prolly Nigeria, I've been there on business and the city was at least as good as south American cities

nigga you got gangs that hunt and beat up niggers but you can't do the same for pedos ?

Given that pedos in Marrakesh are harder to find and beat up in organized groups than refugees with established camps in the hills near Tangiers, yes

I think he is talking about the traitorous ANGLOS who betrayed and cucked Rhodesia

No

>i'm too much of a low iq nigger to trap them by pretending to be a pedo to get them to reveal themselves and torture them so they spill the beans
>i'm too much of a low iq nigger to pose as a pedo pimp and trap a pedo tourist and then torture him on video to scare away the pedo tourist from coming here

if a random tourist can find them then a highly organized organization sure can

Kek flag? Wyd? Faggot

sad!

>i'm too much of a low iq nigger to trap drug dealers by pretending to be a client to get them to reveal themselves and torture them so they spill the beans
>i'm too much of a low iq nigger to pose as a drug dealer and trap a junkie and then torture him on video to scare away other potential clients from buying drugs in my country

You solved drug trafficking in pretty much every nation, congrats
What the fuck do you want me to tell you, that your theories on dismantling pedo organizations are effective and should be applied immediately? What are you looking to get out of this argument?

gangs are protected by police

Chad and Mali are the top 10 most dangerous shitholes on earth. The lack of trees allows feral niggers to spot you from hundreds of feet away to kill you. Also Saharan niggers are more insane than jungle one since there is nothing to do in desert except kill and rape.

>who is duterte
it works in philipine

well your country is fucked to the bone marrow

Okay maybe that wasn't the best example

You cannot destroy that which never existed? There was nothing of value before the Europeans showed up.

>I went to Africa
>oh really where'd you go?
>spain
>fuck off retard that's not africa
>pic related

I'm not talking about the country before it was colonized, I'm talking about UDI Rhodesia. Learn more about the history of the country.

more like a false problem
apply duterte law to pedos

Morocco
Tunisia
Egypt
Senegal
Mali
Gambia
Benin
Cameroon
Congo
Kenya
White South Africa

I don't need to do any research to know that niggers would do more damage to the "country" than Europeans.

Here to see what Tree Hugger flag looks like

Human rights n shieeeet

Wallow in your ignorance, then

>Human rights n shieeeet
implying you aren't under heat for human right to begin with
>implying you cared when you were hunting niggers
not an argument

Morocco user, can you tell me what to expect in your country as a tourist? Good food, things I should and shouldnt do?

I'm traveling to Spain next year and I'll be visiting Morocco for like a week as well.

>Tunisia
Pic related. Not to mention Tunisians are the some of the most verminous people on earth.

Granted it's probably still safer than your country.

Rhodesians were doing fine, and kicking some serious nigger ass. They had niggers among them too, and everything was fine. The issue was the other niggers that just came to steal anything that wasn't bolted down.

War ensued and Rhodesia kicked ass and couldn't possibly be beaten, but then they were "raycist" so economic sanctions were taken against them, and that's what eventually killed Rhodesia. So yes, the west destroyed Rhodesia, because niggers fear the FAL.

>implying you aren't under heat for human right to begin with
Yep, when we're trying to annex a territory half our recognized country's size, it's a good idea not to anger the UN too much

Do you want the short version or the long, travel guide version?