Religion is for dumbos and cucks

Religion is for dumbos and cucks.

Says the jewfag
Sage

>looks at flag
>why am i not surprised

way to twist and conflate.

i bet you believe in "science" am i right?

>flag

Shlomo strikes again

Flag isn't an argument

I could have used a cuck flag retards

so do you believe in science?

or are you just a nihilistic fag

Most religions provides a beneficial structure to societies. You can thank Christianity for the western world. Sure there is a bleak past and some traditions might seem outdated, but there is a method to it all. Rules as simple as each man has one wife eliminates the threat of incest.

Islam allows you to have multiple wives and that's why counties where it's predominantly Muslims has an incest rate over 50%.

Basically, if you look at religion in the sense that "but it doesn't make sense and it's not real so it's dumb!!" than you aren't really looking at the big picture. Civilization is fragile and some religions give it structure.

What about science specifically?

Inb4 science proves God
LOL

Nothing in this thread is an argument. It's a thread where a jew is impotently insulting religions, specifically Christianity in your OP. Something the jews have done since the start of christianity. That's the joke. Another godless jew pointlessly insulting christians with no actual argument or goal other than subversion. Something never change, you're a living meme

do you believe in the fundamental laws of physics, causality, and nature?

This post is literally retarded. We don't believe there was nothing and then God appeared. God always Was, Is, and Will be. YOU are the thing that suddenly appeared one day from the matrix within your mothers birthing hole.

Yes

ok, so what if I told you there are events that happen every day that break the most basic principles of physics and causality.

not only do these events happen, but can actually be measured and replicated.

Back to school you go
I'm talking elementary

>tfw the fucking leaf is the only one making good posts

THIS. In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of some phone god's blessing, but because I don't have this entire pasta memorized uhhh someone save me

answer me jew

>People record what God did in an area
>others assume this is all God ever did and think people besides them believe this

>anti-theists still can't portray what they disagree with correctly

Who gives two shits about someone's religion as long as it doesn't hurt you or society.

>as it doesn't hurt you or society.

People believing in stupid, false shit DOES hurt society.

Religious prejudice!
Well, golly jeepers.
Tell me more!

>Mandatory gay virtue signaling.
If God
>Not gay
If not God
>Gay

and gays are our heroes.