This is the ONLY solution to fix Japan's declining birth rates

This is the ONLY solution to fix Japan's declining birth rates.

>white men start migrating to japan
>become full on rapefugees and start raping their women in the streets
>japanese men begin stroking their tiny micropenises because it's exactly like their animes

pottery

racemixing fag

This. Although I would hope it will make the men actually grow a backbone for once.

>fix
as if it were a problem

Actually quite the opposite. Racial nationalism is the key to stopping declining birthrates.

Why aren't there more movies like this anymore? 50's 60s used to have a lot of Japan/America movies about white guys falling in love with Japanese women or Japanese men falling in love with American women.

Japan needs BBC

WITTU PIGGU GO HOME

Isnt japan overpopulated? Wouldnt they benefit longterm from a decreased population that then plateaus and stabilizes? Isnt that what happens when you reach the carrying capacity? They are on a bunch of fucking islands.

This is the real reason for Japan's declining birth rates…… most of the girls are pig ugly.

The solution is to have the mindset they had in Imperial Japan.

In an era of automation, declining birthrates aren't necessarily a problem.

Nice try Rabbi

Because the Hollywood Jews fear the samurai

We never hired coloreds nor fags. Company policy from shacho.If we have to have foreigners in the office, they're white, straight and like to fuck girls.

This tbqh

MB and the original origami selfie stick

That is the best way to create a nation of beta males.

>weeboo proxy fag

Looks like some ginger genes snuck in there at some point . I'm partial to Chinese women. Qi Shu.

I bet those 5 guys get mad pussy with that 15to1 ratio.
the declining birthrate is not a problem, only globalists like pic related pretend it is.
90% of japan is middle class
The Japanese are not rats and are just stabilizing their population.
>mah old people
>my gdp
it's all myths and lies to prop up wall streets .000027% of the population.
go back to your mah dick culture and tell me it's superior to japanese refinement and brain development

Most of the good looking, fit Japanese died in WW2. What's left are literally descendants of burakumin-tier unpeople who couldn't serve their country.

same thing happened in Europe post ww1. The upper and refined classes thought it was Nobel to go fight. The post ww1 generation was the second string

This is from a movie? Title?

>Title?
Reality

t's Sayonara nigga.

Thank god for Google's reverse image search.

>whites move to japan and fuck slant eyed hoes
>japans birth rate is fixed but as a result japan becomes latin america 2.0 and generations later people are too mongrelized to even identify with anything

yeah no thanks nibba

Come on I see a few cuties