Natalee Holloway

Was she murdered? Was she sexually enslaved? Was she swept away in the tides after becoming intoxicated? Was she choked unconscious with Dutch penis? Is it entirely inconclusive and a total and complete mystery? Does anyone know? By that I mean, know anyone here what the experts thought? I.e. Maybe you've read up on this or paid more attention than I did when this happened

E.g. One of the lead FBI agents that investigated the death of Jon Benet Ramsay said that the mother most likely did it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7ZxY8bOPs
youtube.com/watch?v=k7FDOq5_0oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real news story is why the disappearance of one person was pumped up so much?

Could it have been a game of high level blackmail?

soft bump

There's a lot of debate and speculation about that. Apparently, it's Exhibit A for people that believe in Missing White Woman Syndrome.

I'm not clear the black mail avenue.

One powerful person decides to make a move on another and either finds or sets up something to hold over their head.

I understand that much but I don't see the black mail angle really being a thing for Natalee Holloway

JOWRAYN WAN DURR SLEWT

what do you think?

Peter R de Vries sank her to the bottom of the caribbean

Gangrape gone wrong. Drugs and alcohol may've been involved thus seizures, convulsions, vomiting, respiratory depression, coma, all that good stuff.

It's really hard to say though

That's the price you pay for being a drunk whore and running off with some guy you've known for three hours to get your muffin mushed on the beach.

What was the name of that Peruvian bitch again?

she was murdered. 1 of the 3 men admitted it to police. they got off scot free without a trial because one of the guys father was some diplomat or some shit

LOL

This is also true

It was solved. The guy was smoking a joint on hidden camera with someone in a car and said he killed her and threw her in the ocean from a boat. the vid is around find it yourself.

Sold off to the slavers in the Middle East. Most likely Saudi Arabia or Israel. After too much attention, they already disposed of her.

So was telling the truth lol

it isn't that much of a mystery. while there isn't any proof, the Dutch guy who was the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance is in jail somewhere in South America for murdering some other girl a few years later. most people are aware that he and his nigger friends probably had something to do with it but got away with it because of his influential dad, bungled investigation.

Peter R. de Vries. He tricked him into confessing on a hidden camera while driving in a car.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7FDOq5_0oE

It got ratings much like the muh russia shit got people to watch CNN for a little bit.

this seems most likely. any evidence or additional details?

He was a judge

Vandersloot is the one who killed her

>This
Then he killed a chick in Preu

I burried her under the hotel for joran

Great thread btw guys.

Now if only I could kidnap and fuck Elizabeth Smart

T3 John Connor killed Natalee Holloway sunuvabitch

FUCK YOU BEAT ME TO IT

Anyway it was ´just´ a murder, and the media coudn´t stop talking about it for some reason, leading to conspiracy theories.

She ended up crab food after she was murdered

>A relative of the Bush family.
>Don't know why the media is hyping this murder
>Who the fuck is Flores? Just some Peruvian tramp.

small town white grill on vacation, partied, got drunk af, agreed to have sex with multiple guys, things got out of hand when she became lucid and realized she was now a damaged whore no decent man would ever want to marry, ended up dead. Meh.

Klassieker

She paid the toll.

she was killed by Van der Sloot, only a fucking mong couldn't figure that out. Apparently it also gave Sloot the thrill of his life so he'd repeat it and kill again and then get caught

This user gets it. Young naive degenerate white teenager (but good Christian lol) goes to Aruba on loosely-chaperoned school trip, and ends up dead after a night of drunken drug-fueled whoring. And all the people around her hold themselves pure and blameless while blaming the drunk, drug-addled guys who were sharing her.