Redneck Revolt

The leader of Silver Valley Redneck Revolt, who goes by "Mitch Maden" is Mitchell Elmo Fryer. His wife is Britany Jordan Fryer. He lives at 12460 E Old US Highway 64, Lexington NC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYkwhn16Y-A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-qR5AKytY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goat in their Vice News propaganda film

cute goat

The same goat.

im from there. nothing but good ol boys in Lexington. What are you trying to achieve here OP?

Trying to get someone shot?

Why would anybody want to shoot Antifag commies? That would break our fucking hearts.

I dont know who this guy is or what he did but I know the area and if you show up looking for trouble out there youll damn sure find it. Just sayin

Are the good ol boys too dumb to realize that the numale down the street with gauges in his ears wants them dead?

they claim to be comprised of the entire political spectrum, but that's bullshit. any organization claiming to be primarily anti-capitalist is primarily communist. the only thing worse than living under the yoke of joo capitalists is living under the yoke of joo communists.

CHICKENN SHIZNIT

He is a commie. He collaborated with IWW, who is directly to blame for ACTBAC being put on SPLC's list. "They have sown the wind, and they shall reap the. Whirlwind ".

Why are you Doxxing this randy?
What's the point of this?
Why is OP always a faggot?

give me a quick gestalt

AWESOME intel, and great hunting this one. Posted this to 8pol yet?

I say old boy. I do believe this fellow is a member of a desert merchant tribe.

Aaaaaaaaaand a moderator deletes this thread.

Charge your phone

RIP (Rot In Piss) to that hoe.

literadiddlydoo whomst've'nt'd'st's is this faggot

Someone give me the background story to all of this.

I'm guessing they are more american commies.

Leave the critters alone.

found the retarded redneck

Looks Jew-ish to me.

his neck constitutes 25% of his body mass

Drop a drone with a hanging microphone atop his chimney and find out who controls him.

How does one get a neck like that?

Hard work sport wrestling.

Bailin' hay city slicker.

Honestly who cares what the SPLC has to say anymore? I've considered trying to trick them into putting more right-wing people on their shit-list just to further prove they are incompetent partisan fuckwits.

found the limp wristed numale

somebody screenshot this b4 delete

>phonefag

All those "killer redneck" stories you have been hearing are bullshit, as a rule.

Most rednecks just want to live a little wild and not be bothered. If a significant number of them wanted a culture war, you would have a war that would make the history books and no one could cover up all the murders and disappearances.

The myth of the white devils in the woods is almost entirely a lie designed to get you to give up your Free Speech, Gun Rights and Rights Against Unreasonable Search and Seizure.

That said, going out to rural places and being a dangerous, loudmouth prick can get you killed. (Similar to going to the desperate section of the city and trying to boss random people.) You ain't the first boy they seen try that.

wow, ahmed learned how to use a proxy

I live in rural Louisiana, I have no idea what you're on about right now.

I live around 20 minutes from there. Hmm

SVRNR base

Looks like you don't realise you're living around the enemy.

It's a common mistake. People move in to areas and try and behave like the locals, but they hold entirely different views and try to subvert them.

Mitchell's Dodge Key from their propaganda film.

God damn, I love the autism here, you motherfuckers outdo our government spying agencies when it comes to finding out shit on anybody.

WE THE FBI NOW

What's this? Explain please.

It's some group that is supposedly teaching Commies to shoot. But the videos show they're shit and might just be using airsoft guns.

It's bs

No one in the country wants people of a different race moving in and messing it up. A few, OK, but nothing under 95 percent or so.

Where I live, it's full of South Africans that escaped the negro horde and Australian whites. No one wants Arabs or negroes here.

>The Corey Taylor

youtube.com/watch?v=yYkwhn16Y-A

Their propaganda film. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-qR5AKytY

wtf is the redneck revolt, been gone for a month.
can someone give me a quick rundown preez

>Thick neck
>Skelly body for the rest

This man is a true freak of nature.

Since antifa got humiliated (((SOROS))) has been giving money to splinter groups. This is one of their groups, but this time re-branded to attract southerners.

It's an attempt to co-opt rural white support like they did with BLM and the blacks, feminism with women, etc.

They strike me as post modernists larping as militiamen.

It's next to a corner lot.

Mitchell leading a commie protest.

You can't fool me. I've seen Deliverance. I know how things work.