Talk shit while obongo is in office

>talk shit while obongo is in office
>talk shit during the election
>talk shit while the court is 4-4
>gorsuch is appointed
>forced to spend the rest of your life upholding trumps executive orders while getting backstabbed by liberals
how do you think she feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/02/13/what-made-scalia-and-ginsburgs-friendship-work/?utm_term=.dfc6cf3399c4
archive.is/y6dbu
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6jlu2m/the_supreme_court_is_wise_to_how_liberal_activist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

i miss sandra day o'connor.

Like maybe she's done, and needs to spend more time with her family.

I don't think Jews have feelings.

Hopefully awful... in a health sense.

How is this fucking vampire still breathing?

Bump

She was the Kennedy of her day, too weak to uphold the law.

for her to be sanctimonious in general like the SCOTUS judges are gods then make personally biased pre-judicial comments during the election is bad and should be un-acceptable at that level.....the judges are as human as anyone else....so either get real and stay humble or give up partisan politics if you a justice in the highest court of the land.....that goes for all of them...I don't begrudge the justices personal opinions but don't lord it over everyone your some kind of super-genius....

that's probably true, but she misses scalia even more

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/02/13/what-made-scalia-and-ginsburgs-friendship-work/?utm_term=.dfc6cf3399c4

sorry for post link

Archived
archive.is/y6dbu

She looks like, she feels like shit.

We're a heart attack away from having a super majority in the supreme court for decades.

What's the point of living, I'm powerless... even if I live another 8 years, we may not have enough seats... I'm so tired... I miss Scalia.. I wish I was going to heaven.

>upholding trumps executive orders
they didn't actually uphold the order. they upheld it in part, with a giant loophole that effectively still allows people from those countries to enter provided that they have some sort of sponsor or relationship

this can be family, a university, work, or some other organization that is willing to bring them in and admit them

this is a pyrrhic victory. if you're actually touting this as a form of progress for trump's agenda, it's because you're more interested in winning internet troll arguments than actually pushing your agenda onto america

not at all...she's one vote on the most powerful court in the world

that is her perspective

Jew have no feelings. Thats why they have no creativity

you work is appreciated norway. have some celeb tits

>1 post by this ID

d'aw, precious little shartblue shill can't stand the fact that another judge is about to retire and the vampire in the OP is going to croak any time, meaning president trump gets TWO MORE SC picks.

stay mad, you gutless piece of shit. your impotent rage brings me MUCH joy.

hopefully terrible so this disgusting creature can fuck off and die.

>pyrrhic

no.

who is this semen demon?

Pretty sure the teachings of the Talmud have siphoned her soul out in full and now she's no longer capable of feelings, at least not like you or I. It would be akin to asking what a lobster feels. Nobody can really understand or relate to it on a human level, or even close.

What she does feel, for lack of a better word, is the collective hatred of all life, that whose who belong to the Synagogue of Satan know. That's it, that's all she lives for. Her time can't come fast enough.

christina hendricks

absolutely

and it's going to get struck down when the vote on it actually happens because only 3 justices even voted to allow the watered down ban pass in part

P. Shoppe.

>How is this fucking vampire still breathing?
Baby blood and embryotic fluid.

You're ignoring how much this ruling discredits all the lefty organizations that were screaming about how unconstitutional it was, and how evil trump is.
You're forgetting that this battle is about the true meaning of america. And your side is losing.

>1 post by this id
N E W

If it gets ruled on it will easily be upheld as well within the rights of the trump administration. You are a faggot.

Gap control...

because of her shit talk she will have to recuse herself for anything to do with trump himself, when being a smug (((kike))) goes wrong

no, it's going to pass because the President Does have the power to enact the legislation by executive order, and it's already been refined to pass legal scrutiny

pic related

i thought that was a pic of beetlejuice.

>this is a pyrrhic victory.
TURN THIS INTO A MEMO, NOW!!!

>Lose election
this is a pyrrhic victory.
>Lose the House and Senate
>Mexicans deported left and right; lowest immigration numbers in decades
>Repealing Obamacare
>Trump ban reinstated

it is unconstitutional. that's why it was only passed in part

no, it's not going to and it's not even certain right now if trump is going to last to the end of summer now that mueller is investigating him

recusal when

>no, it's not going to and it's not even certain right now if trump is going to last to the end of summer now that mueller is investigating him

maybe she will resign/die then?

why are you acting like you just found out trump is neck deep on scandal and bullshit

you realize that he first introduced this muslim ban back in january, right? an executive order. and it's just now that a watered down version is partially getting passed with a giant loophole 6 months later and with a supreme court decision looming

>how do you think she feels?
She's like 300 years old. She probably feels confused, tired, scared, and annoyed.

>not even certain right now if trump is going to last to the end of summer now that mueller is investigating him

I don't think she's over Scalia and we should give her a tiny break; she probably didn't find out that BHO killed him until after Trump got in to office.

>MFW tumbrina's attempted to make this old jew into some sort of feminist pop meme by calling her Notorious R.B.G

>it is unconstitutional. that's why it was only passed in part

The reason the judges are saying it might be unconstitutional is completely different from the reason the lefty organizations were.
It has nothing to do with racism or religion. Understand?
Anyway, It's constitutional and it will be upheld.

Trump made her apologize before he was President.

Tbh senpai I don't think she can stay awake long enough to figure out what's going on.

maybe some partial ban, again with giant loopholes (which is literally status quo) will pass but no, your fantasy of stopping all nonwhite or islamic immigration to the USA is not going to happen

>rest of life
>6 months

Nice lol

She probably hates all the straight white goyim on the court

Wrong.

The President has the authority to prohibit entry of any alien or class of alien, for as long as he sees fit and by any metric, in the name of national security. These powers are broad as fuck. What a president doesn't have the authority to do is let a bunch of people in or refuse to enforce immigration law.
What Obama did was unconstitutional and unlawful (he lost several high profile immigration court cases). What Trump is doing is absolutely constitutional and is also codified in a law passed by congress and signed by some other president decades ago.

Fuck off, Shareblue.

>kikes
>having emotions beyond instinct
They're soulless husks.

>The President has the authority to prohibit entry of any alien or class of alien, for as long as he sees fit and by any metric, in the name of national security
he's not doing it for national security though. he's doing it for a verifiably racist reasons and this is why courts stepped into halt the ban and why SCOTUS did not pass it in full

No you fucking moron. The court has already said that non profit organizations and the like can't suddenly make up fake relationships to get people in. Like 99.9% of the people in those countries are banned.

She didn't retire under Obama as punishment for them killing Scalia. She's not an idiot. This is an act imo.

Pretty sure that's Rick Moranis.

They have creativity when it comes to undermining the rest of the world for their own personal gain

She feels about as good as she looks.

Dummy liberal judge screwed her buddies and didn't retire two years ago. lol dummy.

Godlike doctors and eating well.

>muslim is a race
time to kys

It's two pictures of her put together.

>Why are leafs so stupid?

>The court has already said that non profit organizations and the like can't suddenly make up fake relationships to get people in
this is factually incorrect

>racist is pretending it's for any reason other than race

like you white "working" class people have a problem with literally every group of people in america, be it hispanics, indians, arabs, jews, or asians and you are now pretending that this isn't a race ban

It's funny how her and Scalia where opposite in views but extremely close in friendship.

based archive bot

proofs?

>this is factually correct

FTFY

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6jlu2m/the_supreme_court_is_wise_to_how_liberal_activist/

Is shareblue paying you enough for this? What are the affects on your mental health?

Nothing you've written is true.

>1 post by this ID
>shartblue idiot too stupid to do simple math by looking back at the total amount of posts from the other shill as i posted that

strong projection from the tiny penis bitch detected. fuck off back to your shartblue safe space, shit head.

activist judges BTFO

pancreatic cancery

>unironically linking the donald

the ban affects some people, but by no means 99.9% of people

effectively if a company wants to bring people from these countries to work, they can

if a university wants to bring them in to attend school, they can

if they want to visit a relative here in the USA, they can

Bump

If the ban is racist, then Obama must be a racist... The countries on the ban list were identified by the Obama administration as being likely sources of Islamic terrorism in coming years. Also, Islam isn't a race, dummy.

>The world doesn't have a radical Christian terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Hindu terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Sikh terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Buddhist terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Jewish terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Druid terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Pagan terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Mormon terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical Scientology terrorism problem.
>The world doesn't have a radical agnostic terrorism problem.
>The world HAS a radical Islamic terrorism problem.

Sure, not all muslims are terrorists; but most terrorists in the past 20 years have been/are muslim. There's nothing racist about that statement - facts cannot be racist.

She's actually dead. They are just doing a "Weekend at Bernies" thing with her. She will never go away.

>backpedaling this hard

It's alright bud, we won't kill your familia, at worst there will be work camps.

ok

Huh, I have the exact same relationship with some of my more left leaning friends when it comes to hunting.

I kill it, they cook it. As one of them said it's as organic as you can get.

>pic related is the ruling
You are factually an absolute retard. Stop blowing smoke out of your ass and actually read the ruling before commenting on whether or not something regarding it is factually correct.

Also, kys.

saying that there are no other terrorists is tautological because "terrorist" is effectively just Western code for one of America or NATO's Islamic adversaries

which, i mean, when you're invading literally 5 muslim countries at the same and bombing them everyday, it's not a surprise that there's global anti-western sentiment in that part of the world

keep pushing your memes though and pretending it's got nothing to do with race

i mean you guys want to ban catholic hispanics from coming here too

I will never get tired of watching people like you who actually believe your ideology isn't getting completely dismantled have your ideology completely dismantled for everyone to see. Just ignore the smoke and smile.

>being this dumb

where do you live? i'll save you the trouble and come to you so you can live up to this threat

she might just end up bowing out and giving Trump another pick if the autistic screeching gets to her.

>how do you think she feels

She's probably wishing she had retired a year or two ago.

>rest of your life
So, what 1 or 2 years?

Her last real chance to retire was back in Obama's first two years when he still had a majority, but she didn't take it. She even could've retired with a favorable enough replacement during the next four years after he lost majority and before he was on his way out of office, but she didn't. She probably thought the future would be bright for her party and leftists and is now going to pay the price with the SC to be conservative for decades to come.

The only thing she has going for her is that she has taken relatively good care of her body unlike many of the other justices, but I doubt she can last another 6-7 years without dying or going senile. Unlike Obama there is a good chance Trump will have a majority for all of his second term, or at least after the midterms, and I can see him trying to push her replacement through at that time if he can for his legacy.

Probably a little disappointed in herself for not following through on her threat to self-exile in NZ if Trump got elected potus

I live in Baltimore md

You mean 3 years ago, when Democrats still had a majority in the Senate

Ginsburg is going to go down in history as one of the dumb ones

you've cited a very specific circumstance which is easy to bypass

>11 autistic screeches by this ID

address?

>t. brainlet
The government has to approve those visas retard. Protip: Most wouldn't get approved and the vast majority of people are banned.

meet me at the harbor aquarium in a public place m8 when and what time.

I don't think you realize how weak you seem to me already being a liberal. I will literally be sitting on a bench with a hard on and a sign waiting to fuck you up

She's going to survive the next 3.5 years, too. Too bad republicans :*

>mfw when this bitch croaks while Trump is in office
>mfw on the news today they said that other old white guy who broke the tie on gay marriage might retire soon
>mfw Trump may replace 3 SCJs while in office
>mfw Trump effects America for the next 30 years

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN