How do people live like this?

How do people live like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfvD_f0VRus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

42 degrees is very cold

its a desert and its suppose to be hot, also not using freedom measurements minus 10 points.

>Humidity: 16%
cute

Air conditioners.

You'll see only homeless niggers on the street around here, everyone else is in an air conditioned bubble. HVAC is big business here.

I'd honestly just kill myself.

That's your punishment for living in a desert. Sucks.

This. Florida gets 100 degrees with 80%+ humidity. Totally different animal.

It pretty much never gets humid here. I've been across the globe, and humidity is by far more annoying than heat.

You know how during snowy winters, you spend more time inside than outside? It's literally just like that.

It's about 30 degrees here and I literally cannot function without my air conditioner

What the fuck america

Whoa water boils in here

It slowly consumes your soul.

>tfw it was 93f 34c here at 12am last night

You live in Palmdale? I grew up in Littlerock.

I'm sure 50 years ago no one was crying global warming or bitching.

My state averages above 30 Celsius for a few months in a row while not having much of a winter.

Oh and the humidity varies from 40% to 100% in all seasons. Oh and we have more natural disasters than most parts of the world.

I laugh my fucking ass off when eurocucks talk about their weather being hot.

Except when its really cold outside you can put on warm clothes to keep you comfy

When its hot as fuck, even the lightest type of clothing will cause you to sweat everywhere

Sorry man but it's a chill 25 to 27 degrees here with constant monsoon rains

That's 44 degrees Celsius on Friday.
Wish me luck

Maybe not this 116 shit but generally speaking AZ is tits weather. I love dry heat. A bad day in my city is like 90 but humid. Miserable. I'll take 103 and dry over that

desu low humidity during the day and a nightly low of 65 is not bad at all

the nightly low in phoenix is like 82

Got one of those bad boys. Best 300€ I ever spent, not even joking. The air stream that thing produces is so damn comfy, nothing compares.

To be fair most of them do not have air conditioning like we have, so they are not able to escape the heat as easily.

It's no wonder third world countries are mostly hot and tropical, how can you build a civilization under this heat?

How come that city has any water sources?

Window air conditioners cost like $150

I don't really sweat all that much. Maybe a little. It would be a different story if the humidity was high.

Hell, the sweatiness I've ever gotten was walking through tall grass in Martha's Vinyard on a 95% humidity day.
It doesn't feel sweaty, it feels like you're under a heat lamp.

I'm jelly.

ded boiling water

LA news said three days in a row it was 122F in Palm Springs.

please. winter again. please soon

>Sucks to get sandblasted
>Feels comfy here

It's honestly not that bad.

I spent a year living in Phoenix, from August 2015 to July 2016. In that time frame I encountered temperatures like this. The hottest day, 120F, I was on the job moving a family from one two story house to another one. The term "dry heat" is accurate. It beats the ever living dog shit out of humid and hot, like where in living now in the Austin area. If it gets too hot for you, go inside or find some shade. Or just stop being a wuss puss.

pleb is not even that hot this summer (yet)

I only noticed a lack of air conditioining in Ireland and England, the parts of Italy I went to had real basic air conditioning but not the refrigerator power ones in burgerland.

For example, my state averages 24+ degrees celsius for 7 months of the year with 3/4 of the year being above 20 degrees. All with high humidity.

England is what 0-20 Celsius most of the year? I can imagine never needing a single air conditioner ever.

Pretty normal for the desert. Summer weather in Savannah GA is often 100F+ and 90%+ humidity. It's called acclimation...

precariously

when AC goes out all them niggas gone fry

I live near Albany georgia and the trip I took to Colorado was amazing, the air felt completely different and I basically never sweated ever. It was the strangest thing of my life going running and not sweating. At all.

So fucking strange. Maybe a few beads on my forehead but that was it, nothing like at home where my clothes would be literally drenched.

Shit is annoying when pretty much every record being broke are as far back as the 20s. Only response I get when questioning it is, "Well, the last record broken was last year".

Fuck Georgia summer, I spent six years of my life without air conditioning armed with only a box fan.

Wet wash cloths were a blessing and almost a delicacy in my town.

Believe it or not, it's only like that in the sun. You can find a well shaded area in the desert and cool off very quickly. It's been 100F at my house every day in the desert, but when I get home after a long day at work, my house is holding at 75F

>it rains
>still unbearably hot
i fucking hate the heat dude, im too white for this weather

16% humidity.

Currently 69 degrees where I live

>101 °F
spontaneous combustion soon

42*9/5+2=

Well, Santa Clarita but it's 101 over there too.

another ignorant retard..global warming is about the AVERAGE temp..on AVEARGE a 1-2 degree raise will FUCK UP the ecosystem thus fucking up food production from crops and thus killing off most of the human population.

The ecosystem is a complex system..its not all a big disaster hollywood movie. It will be a slow desertification/impoverishment of fertility, change of environment.

Australia and South Africa

Watersports or staying inside.

A comfy 70f/21c here in Detroit if you don't stand too close to the arson fires.

fuck off

Why not move plants indoors or cover them?

youtube.com/watch?v=qfvD_f0VRus

Cooling off over the next few days, kinda.

>97f
>100% humidity
once you get used to sweating its not bad. Indoors I actually have to use a space heater even though its 90+ outside

Yesterday there was a brushfire because of a car accident. Seriously, it's very dangerous to live somewhere like California or Arizona in the summertime. You drop a cigarette and everyone pays the price. The advantage is that it doesn't freeze over during winter and I don't have to worry about plowing snow like I did when I was in New York.

Solar panels kicking ass this month.

I live indoors. It's really just a reverse winter.

>tfw climate denying cucks are going to get BTFO when we hit 2 degrees and the feedbacks kick in

literally can't wait for americans to start dying because the entire inland US is past the wetbulb temperature for weeks every year

I can only imagine how hot it gets in Inland Empire during July and August.

>a properly decent weather in the Bogland

I did a meeting there last week. When I arrived in the afternoon it was 118. When I was done after sunset it was a nice cool 108.

>celcius
I'll never not think that shit is retarded

>Humidity 16%
It's hotter in the deep south at 30° where it's 90% humidity. You must be some sort of pussy.

Dry heat isn't shit. Palm Springs 100 degrees is way better than 90 Degeee in Atlanta

Holy shit. It looks nice, but I'd probably melt.

It's good for cooking and science, but a terrible measurement for weather, IMO.

31c in the middle of the night. What the fuck.

I was in Florida last month for five days. No rain at all. Just all heat and humidity. Fucking ruined my fishing trip, far worse than the desert. I was looking forward to a daily thunderstorm to get a break from the heat.

>freezing point is zero
>boiling point is 100
Yeah, just as retarded as meters and centimeters. Totally more retarded than 2.3 eights of an inch.

That's amazing. 958kWh is what I use in about 6 months.

I work for a moving companyvin Phoenix. Did a 3rd floor to 3rd floor apartment today. Exercise is good for the mind. Wish I went to college.

I bet you burned through a gigawatt of equivalent calories getting your ass fucked in the gay bar bathrooms, though.

live in phoenix. i hate it here. some of my work is outside and the heat is absolutely horrible.

prior to this i worked in nc and georgia...also partially outside where it was high 90's and high humidity. without a doubt that was better than this.

Calm down Americuck.

Cover up. We are experiencing a heat wave from 100 to 120 degrees daily. its hot

God, I hope a storm flood you fucks again.

atl here its 90 plus and humidity is extreme..... its pretty nice other then the swamp ass .... and get a job indoor doors
>SWEET TEA
>2SCOOPS OF SUGER

101?
C'mon... It's been over 110 for 10 days straight here. 4days at 117-119.

The difference between say 105 and 115 is staggering. It's brutal.

>at the beach

The one thing I hate about the beach is feeling all salty from the water getting in the wind and blowing all over you at the end of the day.

Come to the Great Lakes then. (Avoid Erie.)

Lake Michigan will be warm in late July.

I would not recommend south west US if you think 10°C is fucking hot. You would melt like ic cream in the 44° weather here

I enjoy a nice salt crust at the end of the day, it compliments my overwhelming sweetness. Have a nice pape for the (you).

name one country besides the US that doesn't use celcius

It's the end of June and it's still cold out here, I have to burn wood in a stove to get warm by nights, even by day.

Climate change is real, send me some of that coal.

It went up to 48°C here in California a few days ago. It's been a nice, cool 43°C today. July and August is when it gets the hottest. Highest I've ever seen it get in my town was 53°C, which was a couple years ago.

it's quite simple, they replace the white skinned population with ones that have darker skin.
PS USA is 15% white now.

is it self fulfilling irony that a bunch of fags live in a desert burning hell hole?

>30 deegres
>using ac
Do you live in the north pole?

Meh, just SF.

It's called being non-white.

>not knowing what a desert is

there are deserts that are very cold

That's what it's like here in summer daily

You just don't do much outdoors

You get a really nice winter in exchange

See, I like dry hot like the desert and shit. It's actually pretty nice. It's the 100% humidity I can't stand, like here in Florida where it regularly reaches 42c factoring in the humidity that just sogs everything down with a layer of moisture, swamp ass, trench foot, the works.

L.A. user Fag here.

103 degrees where I am working today in the valley right now.

76 degrees in Redondo Beach where I live.

If you use Celsius, it means you are a Muslim cock loving nigger.